D R U G   C U L T U R E

Do you like the opiate itches?

well?

• yes

Votes: 606 66.8%
  • no

Votes: 301 33.2%

• Total voters
i generally like the itches from opiate's but hate the itches from codeine they are way to intense for my , i love the itchy feeling H gives my onely thing that sucks about them is the scratch marks in my face that comes with them.

scratch marks = bad.
gentle crimson paintstrokes = good.

Personal preference but if I had scratch marks on my face I wouldn't be caught dead without a box of benedryl. That seems like it would be highly ditracting from the buzz. I will say that the tip of nose is a real itchy spot. People have asked me why I'm itching it so much - "allergies, ya know..."

yeah I've rubbed the skin off the tip of my nose quite a few times.

When you scratch them it feels like fucking orgasms.

When I'm somewhere where ppl can't know I'm high i hate them. They probably think I'm dirty or something...

I rarely get much itching from opiates and when I do I don't usually like it. It is neither pleasant or unpleasant for me.

FUCK the itch!

I itch all night and end up having to work the next day, my nose is all raw and red......embaressing.

i always wondered if anyone else got extremely itchy on the tip of their nose. odd.

i dont particularly love the itch, but i do love scratching it. it just feels so goddamn great. hiding it public definitely sucks though, because i get SO itchy every time i take opiates.

i like it when im alone, but when i'm with someone who's NOT high, i feel like i look sily scratching all the time...

and i dont like it when it itches on the nose

hm... where does it itches the most?
a. nose
b. head/forehead
c. around the mouth
d. limbs

for me, it's b.

I've never really minded them but the last most recent time I took opiates I was more itchy than I had ever been and I could not fall asleep because the itching was so bad which has since led me to really hate it.

sometimes i like the itch, it mostly happens around the nose (under or on) and on my back.. i hate it when it hits my back i go nutz lol but i got a back scratcher for that so its all good.

i rarely get the opiate itches anymore. however i only get them when i ingest oxycodone, never get it from any other opiate, like when i used to bang h, never got the itches

When I first started using opiates, it got really annoying. Now I am really used to it and it feels more like a tingling sensation than an itch. :)

I hate it when I'm in public... trying to hide my high... if I'm alone.. then it doesn't bother me.. unless...

"I'll start this off without any words.. I got so high, I scratched til I bled"

I like it for some reason for the fact that its an indicator that im high but i dont like the ball itches ha.

i don't need raw skin to appreciate the fact that 'i'm high' shit the rest of my body and headspace can tell me that sho nuff! i mean sometimes it ain't no big deal, but at those high doses it can be annoying as fuck. i wanna play my video games, and the itchies just screw w/ my concentration.

You weirdos can feel free to have my itchiness whenever I get it.

I don't usually suffer from it too badly, but I dislike being itchy for any reason. Then again I don't really like opiates that much recreationally.

I like the itchies. Unfrotunately, it seems that the more tolerant I become to opiates/opioids, the less itchies I get. I miss the old days when I itched the entire length of the buzz.