D R U G   C U L T U R E

Do you like the opiate itches?

well?

• yes

Votes: 606 66.8%
  • no

Votes: 301 33.2%

• Total voters
I hate it. I only get it when I take a high dose of codeine though so it doesn't really matter.

funnily, i only got it from kratom (iirc), having experience also with DHC (my favorite opioid), codeine and tramadol.

at that level, i liked the itching, because scratching felt too damn good.

Its pretty good when im high they dont really bother me. The only time it pisses me off is when im trynna sleep and im itchy as a motherfucker nd i cant sleep cuz i gotta reach down and scratch my shins every 10 minutes.

^ lullz. Isn't that what we all dream of!? Someone to drool on ourselves with and to scratch r hard to get itches (NOT being sarcastic or condescending. I'd kill for that lmfao). XPP
but I Love it! Unfortunately w/ my oxy I've gotten used to it and don't get it much nemore :( but ohwell.
I think that the high and the itchies almost synergize and I kinda associate the two. Like ha! Here it cooommes :D

Last edited:
Yes i l think i like it, but i hate when my nose gets all red and my face breaks out......I may just like it because if im experiencing itchiness as an opiate side effect then i am also feeling other side effects too.....like euphoria and energy.

No, I most certainly do not. For those of you who are also driven crazy by it, I recommend one OTC Allegra (180 mg) 3 h beforehand, that controls the itching pretty well

I would go nuts over the itchies right now. I wanna nod so bad!!!!

I love opiate itches, it's beeen a long time since I experienced any though :(

Love them. As long as I don't wake up with too many obvious cuts and scratches in the morning.

I like the itches but i have to control it or else it will suck later. My nose always itches a lot if i get a good opiate high going, iv rubbed above my upper lip/nose raw quite a few times. I also love scratching between my toes on opiates feels great.

I hate to get itchy and I do not understand how anyone could like this, its annoying and I hate to stop what im doing every 30 secondes because I have to scratch every single part of my body until my skin turn red.

i generally like the itches from opiate's but hate the itches from codeine they are way to intense for my , i love the itchy feeling H gives my onely thing that sucks about them is the scratch marks in my face that comes with them.

That's exactly how I feel. I only get them from oxy if I have a bunch in me but it takes next to nothing to get them from codeine (which I would never take by choice). I voted "like" mainly because it's a signal everything's working.

love the itches.
i'm one of those people that doesn't really enjoy nodding unless it's a heavy nod and i'm not doing anything

I overdose on codeine just for the awesome histamine attack; because I'm a MAN and that's what MEN DO. AL-RIGHT!

No, I jest. I don't mind itches but not when it's in excess like, for example, codeine histamine attacks.