• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

People who smoke weed everyday

dark_lord said:
LOL>..this from a guy who call himself

Dr.McBUDSTOKE....

Mmmmk, my old name included a reference to marijuana. How does that void what I said previously?

I've smoked daily for a few years now, my longest time not smoking being a week, and I have come to realize that it probably depends on the person smoking on how weed is going to affect you. I am really lazy... I was really lazy before smoking weed. Weed increases these thoughts of laziness, it doesn't MAKE me lazy. Some people can sit and smoke weed everyday and be completely fine, and they are probably in much better phsyical and mental condition than me!

Maybe You Need To Rip A Cone, UnS

I think it's basically down with
who's got the get down.

If you wanna get smokin' ble'ss'd 'erb
& lyin' around like a mystic;
rockin'.

If you wanna be lika motivated stonetypetogetherbrother;
rockin'.

The first should pretty much work for most;
hey, it may even give some average sucker social isolation & paranoia.

But there are PLENTY of daily, functioning, efficient, effective, intelligent,
stimulated, wise, greenbeans glidin' in your midst.

My Tulip smokes it up 'vryday;
and jus' look at her GO!
"Monster of Energy."
She's a dervish.
She's got two jobs.
An' she's got me.
An' she's 'bout to start studyin' again.
If she doesn't smoke for a while -
(say, ah, a week or two, which was a couplago)
- her creativity, energy & 'joi de vive' dropped massive.
She's taken extensive breaks,
but it jus' seems to do it for her;
like I'm sure many stable, har'-workin' Bluelighters.

I smoke most nights;
an' when I smoke,
I'm pretty useless.
I tend to sit around, like, 'mystic'.
Not that that's a bad thing.
I wanna be a 'mystic.'
It makes 'Neighbours' more enjoyable, too.

As others have said,
'n' I reiterate -
I think like many other substances,
there is an INCREDIBLE range of
effects across the population,
an' if it don't work for you...
...doesn't mean others arn't benefitin'.

For instance,
Alcohol's meant to be
BAD FOR YOU(?!?)
& look at me!
I'm drunk!
And I'm a fuckin' genius!

lacey k said:
^^was thinkin the same thing, but.....:\ maybe thats why he changed his name who knows

Far as this whole topic goes,
theres many stages of weed smoking.

Theres the just started, ITS GREAT, only do it on the weekends stage

2. the "hey hey hey hey, smoke weed everyday" stage = young fuck-arounds, think meth and red in "how high"

3. the smoke everyday cuz you just do it and its just what you do after a certain point stage

4. the "im done with this, i dont need it anymore, i aint smokin except maybe once a month or on special occasions" phase

5. then after you get through that, and the disilusionment and shit, you just be like, you know what, fuck it.

Like perpetual indulgence said, by the way she described perfectly how it usually is for me, you can turn the "im older now and im done with that shit" way, or you can go the "im older now and im done with being stupid about, now im an adult and i just wanna chill out and smoke my weed in my 'old age' (;) ) " way

So true!

I'm up to stage 4 right now and am grateful stages 2 and 3 were very short lived (ie a couple of months). Scary how quickly weed gets a grip on you - it's so subtle but so powerful at the same time.

i feel so sad for those who are incapable of enjoying weed.

but just coz you dont enjoy it, doesnt mean you need to bitch about it. i dont know what stuff you are into but how would you feel if i said 'people who do stuff that you do, are stupid' ?

there are stupid people and some of them do weed. but it goes for all stuff, meth, e, coke, etc etc so what's the point of saying 'ppl doing this is stupid, or ppl doing that is stupid'? they were stupid even before they did stuff. a rocket scientist smokes a joint and suddenly he can't multiply 2 and 2? i dont think so.

so no need to call no one stupid based on what he/she does, is there?

^^ i agree. I really don't enjoy weed...basically I don't like the high it gives me.... However, most of my freinds are pot smokers... I could care less whether they do it or not.

This is a drug board..I don't see it fair to call out on ONE specific group. Eventho its happened all over the place. Would I be justified in saying hey, Meth smokers are a debt to society! OMG, they're all gonna have rotten teeth in 20 years... Thats just being stereotypucal....

Smoking weed for 36 yrs & never quitting...

I've smoked weed everyday for the past 36 yrs daily. I'll say in that amount of time, a total of 2-4 weeks [not in a row] was without reefer. Very, very rarely was I without pot, as that was also my living for 15-20 of those years. So even when times were dry, I always had my stash.
I've never had a piss test, but if I had to get 1, I'd probably have to dry out for a year before I'd pass the damn thing. But I think those are an infringement on what you do on your own time...should be nobody's business what 1 does on their time-off.
And I'll be smoking another 36 yrs, God willing.

chograss12 said:

so no need to call no one stupid based on what he/she does, is there?

if it is harmful to the user then I would disagree. I don't think you hear many people not calling out kids using coircidin / dramamine / and duster combinations.

gugglebum said:
+ It's very bad how I ended up abusing it and ultimately, killing the experience.

but lets keep in mind it's very forgiving...give it a break, try it again, and you're fuking stoned! :)

^^^^^^
It's not the tolerance ... believe me, I smoke so little nowadays that I get mighty mighty stoned, but it still isn't as enjoyable as when I was younger. I wore of the novelty ... which is normal, I think smoking up 5 or 6 times a day for years would have ended up boring anyone.

And yes, I was the first one to say "I'm gonna keep on smoking for all my life!" ... but I'm not. And I bet most of you defending weed here will not do so either. Yes, there's exceptions, but still, most of you will end up sick and tired of weed. If you want to prevent that - go back to weekend use. Then, then you have the most wonderful drug on your hands: You'll get high as a kit, giggle & laugh about nonsense, then you'll come down, drift away into sleep and wake up the next morning without any sort of hangover. GREAT!

Unfortunately, not getting high the following Monday is difficult... and that's the problem with weed, IMO. Otherwise, smoking pot is undoubtedly safe, fun & exciting ... but I've yet to find someone that doesn't abuse it.

If i only buy a gram and smoke it all in one night, then i'm good.. problem is with my tolerance being so low nowadays, i'll just smoke like 3 bowls, then get the "smart" idea to save it for tomorro..then i'll be high 3 days in a row, then i'll buy another sack...bleh..i only smoke once every couple of months now. i was a daily smoker all through high school,, and shit when i got a job i was smoking an ounce to myself every paycheck... im glad i dont do that anymore...im glad i dont smoke regularly anymore...i've always been really sensitive to weed...hence my very biased original post on this thread. 1 bowl gets me fucking stoned..2 bowls makes me fucking retarded, 3 bowls and im schisophrenic. Then i traded weed for psychedelics..yes i was actually abusing them..haha..but seriously..then traded that for meth then meth for opiates. I've been a lot better since getting out of rehab though...hey, at least i dont live in Portugal or Spain. :)

EDIT - once again. i lost all function of all 3 keys left of the V key. I was using c's by copy and pasting..ha

monkeyjunky said:
maybe you should read what i said earlier about that.

sorry but what you wrote is kind of long...
:\ I read you have smoked weed and all
I skipped a lot of it because I lose interest easily, opps, hehe

I'd love to live in Portugal or Spain, the finest weed and pollen around.

Here smoking's a hobby, i just smoke it.

lacey k said:
Like perpetual indulgence said, by the way she described perfectly how it usually is for me, you can turn the "im older now and im done with that shit" way, or you can go the "im older now and im done with being stupid about, now im an adult and i just wanna chill out and smoke my weed in my 'old age' (;) ) " way

Thank you baby girl. You got it right on. Hell yeah, I am smoking into old age. I am 32 and in comparison to you that is OLD. I get high and I get my shit done. That's why I can afford to get high.

Im a chef and when i smoke out, and get hungry I think of really nice things too cook as opposed to when im sober.

Sometimes I really surprise myself.

All hail the mighty plant

Heh, it's always delightful to find others who do the same. Being stoned in the kitchen usually provides a wide array of exotic cuisine.

Anyway, to comment on the topic as a whole, people's experiences with pot are highly dependant on the person themselves. I'm a daily smoker myself (Who full well realizes that pot will eventually grow boring), but manages to focus it into doing some pretty intresting projects.

I'd bet there are a lot of other artists on bluelight that would attest to the creative benefits of smoking pot as well.

Ghettotastic_bong said:
Heh, it's always delightful to find others who do the same. Being stoned in the kitchen usually provides a wide array of exotic cuisine.

Does that include dipping a tablespoon of peanut butter into a packet of powdered cocoa mix?

If so, I am a culinary artiste! Word to the wise, it does NOT taste like a peanut butter cup. Damn that pot ;)