• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Test cocaine on purity!

My friends need to get this so they can realize their coke is hardly coke. I snorted about a half gram line and it just made my teeth chatter a little. Nothing more than lidocaine and amphetamine/(psuedo-ephedrine). They like the numbness though :\

I have just updated the online instructions and put some pictures of the actual testing procedure up as well!

le junk, just accept that the anti-social aspect IS a side effect of coke. u make it sound like the cut is responsible because u "didnt feel like calling ur friend". what a joke lol. ur mind is responsible for ur actions. i honestly think ur a veteran and been doing coke for so long. did it ever occur to u that u might be a bit burnt out?? that does happen over time ya know.

I hope the forum mods don't mind if I make this thread sticky for a week or two?

adradmin said:
le junk, just accept that the anti-social aspect IS a side effect of coke. u make it sound like the cut is responsible because u "didnt feel like calling ur friend". what a joke lol. ur mind is responsible for ur actions. i honestly think ur a veteran and been doing coke for so long. did it ever occur to u that u might be a bit burnt out?? that does happen over time ya know.

Are you kidding, or really serious?

First off, lets use alot of my personal and close friends who just started doing cocaine in the last year or so. Are you going to put them in the so called "burn out" group, too?

Well, let me tell you. Every single time we have a party with cocaine and these "newer" users are here, everyone starts to get real quiet after about a half an hour to an hour. After 2 hours, it's mostly down to just sign language. And when I say that, I'm not just kidding either. Once I asked a friend of mine doing this amphetamine cut crap for someones telephone number and he actually had to hold up, for each individual number, his hand for each digit.

Cocaine is not like ecstacy where you lose the so called "majic". It's being cut, and it's being cut with speed. Get used to it! Or learn how to remove it. Either one. I really don't care.

But don't go telling me, or the other very "experienced" users on this site that it''s "just me", or that "I've lost the majic".

You see, you should also know that I take little vacations to Costa Rica, Santo Domingo etc. and the cocaine takes me back to the days of old. And don't go and tell me it's the setting or something else completely rediculous either. We usually accomodate some of the crapiest hotels in the area. So, I'll be sitting in this awful hotel room on the Pacific side of Costa Rica and it doesn't bother me one bit. Why? Because the cocaine is soooooo good, it doesn't fucking matter!

You can take your inexperience and go buy a bag of "speed-blow" if you want, but I'd prefer to learn and remove the contents which make doing it a freaking chore.

I'll be trying this isopropanol extraction tomorrow. If it works, I'm sure you won't be trying it for yourself.

Last edited:
its just a common fact that the euphoria achieved becomes less and less the more u use. usually by my 2nd day i get no euphoria and just anxiety/irritability/insomnia. maybe its time for a break? when i first started doin it a few years ago it was very euphoric. now it makes me anti social and have horrible comedowns for an hour after. maybe it has some permanent change on ones brain chemistry? cocaine is a hard drug afterall... my coke is from the same guy, the same shit. new friends try it and get very euphoric off it.

im not comparing u to ur friends, because i kno uve been doing it for a very long time. and if u cant accept the fact that negative effects of a drug become more and more apparant with more frequent cocaine usage, then u need help.

how do u kno about my experience? u dont kno who i am or nothing about me. also, did it occur to u that not everyone may get this "speed-blow" that u speak of? i dunno about u but i get very clean stuff around here. my guy got shit that had 100% euphoria with mental clarity. good coke exists, try searching around for a better hookup. not everyone gets the shit u get. where are u from anyway?

Check LeJunk's profile
"Occupation - arguing about the decline of cocaine quality with other Bluelighters who think they know more about cocaine than I do. "

i can see this is going to be a no-win situation with u. nobody says they know more than u, or less for that matter. maybe u should accept where u are wrong and take that stick out of ur ass.

adradmin said:
Check LeJunk's profile
"Occupation - arguing about the decline of cocaine quality with other Bluelighters who think they know more about cocaine than I do. "

i can see this is going to be a no-win situation with u. nobody says they know more than u, or less for that matter. maybe u should accept where u are wrong and take that stick out of ur ass.

Okay, it's just me then. The stick is out.

Coke is still just as good as it was in the 80's and is just as easily obtainable.

I am wrong and everything I'm feeling that is negative from my cocaine is coming from my own mental state and has nothing to do with the cocaine itself.

My friends are also wrong.

My trips to Costa Rica and Santo Domingo for great cocaine are only producing delusional feelings and is no better than any cocaine I've tried back home or elsewhere in the U.S.

I am sorry...................

:(

Last edited:
thats not what i said. sure there is A LOT of coke with amphetamines out there, but just because the shit u get is like that, doesnt mean ALL of the shit in the US is like that, agree?

adradmin said:
thats not what i said. sure there is A LOT of coke with amphetamines out there, but just because the shit u get is like that, doesnt mean ALL of the shit in the US is like that, agree?

Agreed.

And not to say that about 1 in every 50-60 bags of coke I get here, I get some pretty decent stuff. But the numbers are no better than that.

And that goes for any vacations I've taken to Chicago, Vegas and L.A. recently.

Sure, it's out there. And with that, I'll agree. But the chances of finding it in the U.S. are getting less and less.

Why do you think meth is getting so popular?

Originally posted by BlueAdonis
I hope the forum mods don't mind if I make this thread sticky for a week or two?

Fine with me. Pull it down when you think it's time.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback! The test works great and I hope it will be a success (not in the last place because of all the money I invested in it...).
I have been thinking about testing for heroin, but I have to say I really don't know much about the substance and the trade. Could anyone tell me what the most common cuts are, both active and inactive? From there we can determine the best strategy. Maybe we should start a new thread on this?

^That sounds like a good idea, especially if it will possibly mean a test for heroin. Feel free to start a thread specifically dedicated to that if you are so inclined.

adradmin, you are so full of it. I know you personally, and don't act like you know what you are talking about when it comes to blow. Le Junk knows what he is talking about. You hardly even use any of the drugs that you make statements about. 8)

^^u dont kno anything and havent talked to me in almost 6-8months. u dont even know what drugs i use or the frequency that i use them at. u can keep rolling those eyes into the back of ur head as u suck lejunks cock all u want, especially seens how hes so right and "knows what hes talking about".

maybe if u can back any of ur responses up with real evidence, id have more respect for u, dependence03. until then, ur not worth my time.

Last edited:
^^^I just pulled 1.3 grams of pure amphetamine out of an 8 ball with isopropanol alcohol. How's that for evidence?

[EDITED- We have an agreement with EZ Test, please don't use this forum to advertise your products]
-Pdx

Last edited by a moderator: