• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Test cocaine on purity!

easy e

EZ Test
With modest pride in our achievement we would like to announce the arrival of our newest test : EZ Test White.
With this test you will get an idea as to how pure your coke really is. The test is really EZ to do (20 seconds) and discriminates from very low to very high cocaine contents!
please go here to read more and order.

thanks for the support! The idea behind the test is two-fold:
1. high quality cocaine has less adulterants, which may be harmless, but in some cases have quite dangerous effects. Last year, in Holland, atropine was encountered as an adulterant, which led to quite a few hospitalizations and even death, due to the effects on the parasympathetic ans.
2. what astranges me the most is that the price of coke is not related to quality. It almost always seems fixed to the amount. if you buy, for instance, 1 gram for $50 and it is 80% pure, you actually pay $62.50 per gram(based on 100% purity).
If the same $50 buys you a gram coke that is only 50% pure (which is about average: check: http://www.unodc.org/pdf/WDR_2004/Chap5_coca.pdf ), you're actually paying your dealer $100 a gram. when you take these margins into account you must be crazy to settle for the lower quality!
you're paying $50 for a half gram of sugar to support your dealer's life style and own habit!.
think about it! and these reasons are besides the fact that adulterated coke does not bring you the desired effects and only contributes to massive hangovers.
As a bonus, the test does not react to other substances such as lidocaine, procaine, meth, amp, mannitol etc. it only reacts to coke!

Last edited:
That was going to be one of my questions. I was wondering if the test would show a positive for any of the other caines (mostly used as cuts).

I'm glad to hear the answer is no.

Thanks, I've been waiting on this test forever it seems.

Like I said in the other thread, I do not even do coke but once every 2 months. You can bet your ass though that I plan on getting this.

Finally, a (relatively) easy way to know for sure what you're getting, thank you for this

Since this has been made would it be easily possible to make the same thing, but for meth? Thnz.

Good idea, I just wish this was cheaper. 5 tests for $45 seems like a lot. For personal use I feel like its a little pointless to spend $9 to test coke only to find out that the quality is low. Youd go through all five tests before you came across quality stuff so youd already spend $45. Might as well buy mediocre coke and just purify it. It would cost less and the harmful adulterants would be eliminated. I can only see this test being worth it for dealers buying ounces or more. Anyone agree with me here?

^^^

i guess thats all relative...

...depends how much money you have/

the idea is that you test it before you buy it, any dealer who refuses has something to hide... if you buy a low quality of coke, you're paying a lot for inexpensive fillers. if you then purify it , you will have less coke, so based on a gram, the price of the coke will be insane. just check the calculation above. the investment in the test will make its money back with even 1 gram, in that example.
if you do this to find a really good dealer it saves you an enormous amount of money!

sigh, yeah we need these for ecstasy pills and testing meth content. well i think it might be rather hard for E but yeah. anyhows guys keep up the good work. its pretty mad hw purity can now be tested and not just content

Hopefully this will decrease the incidence of people cutting cocaine before selling it if every coke head is running around with a few vials of testing materials in their pocket everytime they score :D

easy e,

Question. I just got the test kit in the mail this weekend and have been on somewhat of a binge. I of course cleaned the coke up first by use of an A/B extraction and then tested the purity.

With both different batches, the test came back as "very high cocaine content". When done with the test, the liquid on the top was kind of a murky brownish green which over time became just green. But both times the most important layer (the bottom) was a very dark reddish brown. It was actually so dark that before I held it up to the light, it looked almost black. But indeed it was the dark reddish brown that indicates great content.

My question is that within the reddish brown layer there are some pieces of black specks floating around in it. Do you have any idea what this might indicate?

Oh yeah, and the coke still sucks if you ask me. Not alot of euphoria, a little ampy (but not much), no increased sexual desire and no real wanting to go out and converse or call anyone and chat their head off.

Now of course I know this test just measures the actual purity level of the coke which is obviously high, but whatever little bit of cut that is still left behind is still ruining the cocaine. It may be 70-80% pure, but that 10% of anti-social cut is certianly still there.

Hi LeJunk, have you tested the clean stuff with marquis reagent? if there's amp in it , it should be detected by marquis. also ephedrine will show this reaction but the detection levels are much higher... It is really difficult to get these cuts out. I will try and think of something that might help...
the black specks: I dunno what they are, but the more the bottom layer resembles coffee (not transparant) the higher the cocaine content. I always look at the way the light hits the bottom of the vial. I will post some ectra instructions on my web site later this week, explaining a bit more about the test.
btw:EZ Test White also works on crack cocaine...

easy e,

I can get the amphetamine out with a 99.5 iso. alcohol extraction and the ephedrine/psuedo-ephedrine out with a chloroform extraction, followed by an acetone wash to remove any traces of additional chloroform. I have all three of these solvents, but only did an A/B extraction this past weekend, due to the time factor. It's called ANXIOUS!

I have actually found that the chloroform extraction, which removes the ephedrine/psuedo-ephedrine, works much better than the A/B extraction method, considering those items, plus any amphetamines would carry right on through with that process.

But yes, the color at the bottom is so dark it does resemble coffee. You really have to hold it up to the light to see that it does actually have a reddish hue to it.

The next time I perform the procedure I will be using the chloroform method followed by a water wash. I'll let you know of any changes.

But please keep me posted as to any updates. You can always PM me too.

I am very thankful for your new test kit. I can't tell you how happy I am to know that my product is not just amphetamines mixed with lidocaine...........which I was actually beginning to think, by the way!

:\

Last edited: