• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Test cocaine on purity!

So is there any use for this for users?
Seems like this kit was designed for dealers.

I mean people are gonna buy the best coke available without a kit anyway?

how are you gonna know it is the best available without buying and trying first? In the part of the world where I am at, coke has been stepped on many times before it reaches the customer. Instead of trusting a dealer on his blue eyes when he says it is good stuff, you can actually measure it. Also, a very high cocaine content in the sample diminishes the chances of the presence of dangerous cuts. In that sense we thought it was good for users.

I have personally started a purification of my cocaine which involves extractions and recrystallizations.

In some of the end results, the cocaine will test very pure with the EZ White test kit (almost black at the bottom), while at the same time is still very miserable in it's psycoactive properties. It will still be speedy, edgy, ampy and uncomfortable. This is the case about 20-30% of the time with my purification method.

I would like to know how some cocaine could test nearly pure (90 percent pure) and still make you feel like crap?

Good question, huh?

:\

^ if 90% pure, 10% of 1 gram could be:
100mg ritalin
100mg amphetamine
100mg whatever.

Either 100mg ritalin or amphetamine will bug the fuck out of me.
Does it test positive for amphetamine?

lifeisforliving said:
100mg ritalin
100mg amphetamine
100mg whatever.

What's up life? Hope all is well..............

Okay, the first 15 minutes is one of pure euphoric, cocaine bliss. Then exactly 15-20 minutes later, slight foggy vision, followed by the usual edgyness and untalkativeness.

Anything?

It's the fact that I really do achieve a pure euphoric cocaine high, but it's quickly replaced with the negatives that make me believe there's still something in there.

Huh?

easy e said:
how are you gonna know it is the best available without buying and trying first? In the part of the world where I am at, coke has been stepped on many times before it reaches the customer. Instead of trusting a dealer on his blue eyes when he says it is good stuff, you can actually measure it. Also, a very high cocaine content in the sample diminishes the chances of the presence of dangerous cuts. In that sense we thought it was good for users.
But i mean i have tested coke from 10-12 different dealers here in Manchester several times and i always buy from the guy with the best coke, with tested i mean snorted.
I've had enough shitty coke in my life to tell when i get something good.
This coke at the moment is OK, not that strong but cut with something inactive.
Half a gram usually last me through even when giving out lines to people.
By far the best coce i've had in the UK.

In reality most cocaine users will have the coke even though it tests shit on the test, you agree?
And you would have found out anyway if it's shit or not when you take it, then you just never buy off that dealer again.

But i still think this is a really good idea and respect the people who took their time to make it.
If i was a dealer and was planning on buying an ounce or several this would be the perfect thing.
Get 5 samples of 5 dealers and test them, it might be a radical difference that can save you a lot of money when you find out the test results.

So hopefully the dealer will sell better coke to us users and everyone is happy :)

One might argue that the dealer could just test it by snorting it as well but in my opinion they should really do it because for them it's worth to find out even the smallest difference in quality.

Anyone agree with my views?

sorry, I have been busy with my studies, moving twice in a year, raising a child and keeping EZ Test on its rails... will get into that this summer, I promise...

lifeisforliving said:
100mg ritalin
100mg amphetamine
100mg whatever.

Yes, yes and YES! This is unquestionably true (should I be agreeing so positively if the points are all bad?). The 'MO' of much coke I have recently tried, has a trail that echoes the negatives suggested by such a cut. Personally speaking, I react very badly to amphetamine or close derivates but to cocaine itself, I only experience pleasure. Now when I say badly, perhaps I should clarify - I react with mania, barely-restrained confusion and constant shaking. Is that enough to convince people that such a simple test is truely effective?

I'm not sure if you should believe anything you see on TV,

but in Blow, they talk about the purity of cocaine being reflected by teh temperature at which it melts (140* for good 185*for pure i don't know if it was C or F) I know its probably beyond the causual user (because of the effort involved) but it'd be a relatively simple set up....

elemental321 said:
I'm not sure if you should believe anything you see on TV,

but in Blow, they talk about the purity of cocaine being reflected by teh temperature at which it melts (140* for good 185*for pure i don't know if it was C or F) I know its probably beyond the causual user (because of the effort involved) but it'd be a relatively simple set up....
melting point CAN be used to test for purity although it is VERY subjective, as dealers can add cuts with a similar melting point that are inactive and it would make you think you are getting grade fucking A coke..:p

Also.. I swore it said 185 in blow too.. but I do believe that the actual melting point for cocaine hcl is 195 degrees. *shrugs*

also.. nice work EZ e.. I'm really looking foward to a heroin testing kit.. even though I can only find tar around texas.

Two things.

First, kudos to the EZ Test people who came up with this kit. But, I really do hope it DEFINITELY differentiates between cocaine and the some 100+ other caines out there. It's always nice to casually throw one out at your dealers house like it's just business, ya know?

But secondly, and always remember this, even if your actual cocaine content is 80%+, it could still be total crap if the other 20% consists of ephedrine and/or amphetamines. Both of which are very common at south of the border remanufacturing points.

I'd gladly take a bag of 50% cocaine mixed with 50% mannitol over the above mentioned scenerio, anyday! :\

clever name said:
^^ did you ever finish the purification teq.? if so PLEASE POST

Yes, I did. It's under the original thread.......................but completely updated.

I'm going to give the technique for removing amphetamines, after I finally take a breath from writing the ephedrine phase.

Whew!

Junk

Last edited:
i dont really do coke but i was at a state police auction the other day. where they sell all the old cop cars. and on the ground i found a cocaine HCL and base reagent..... you know one of those things the cops use to test coke. it should come in handy one of these days!