• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Test cocaine on purity!

You think the question is 'How many users are going to go out and make this themselves?'

I think the question is 'How much harm can you reduce if this product is available to the open public?'.

If you consider cost a quarter or two (25 -50 cents) to make up some Marquis, a needle exchange could distribute 50-100 of these for the price of one ez-test. If it's acceptable to hand John Doe a (potentially dangerous) hypodermically sharp syringe and all the supplies to hurt himself LESS through drug use... why can't we hand him something else thats equally dangerous and as cheap also to hurt himself less through drug use.

It also extends the demographic that you are outreaching to in the drug-using community significantly as it's a very different drug (and drug culture...)

note: him = him/her in this post... don't want to exclude all those female junkies and e-tards! :p

waste of fucking money if you ask me... hell you can tell how cut coke is by doing a line... the test should also detect other substances such as amphetamine and ephedrine, then i would buy it

so, can someone who has bought and used this test give me first-hand results? I understand what some people say ^^^, but the truth is, le junk and others' theory about good and bad coke is very true and, lately, most coke falls into the bad category.

So, what I would like is a basic rundown: A) how much is the test, B) how many times can you test samples, C) what do the results tell (is it a color scale., etc), D) how easy is it to do, E) do the samples provide evidence of what cuts may be in it (be them active or inactive), F) how long does the test take to get to the address when ordered, and G) has anyone performed the test and noticed the differences based on the results (eg, had good coke and bad, done the test and the test has proven the theoretical results from the personal feelings toward the quality)? Thanks in advance and I apologize for so many questions...

swybs

swybs said:
so, can someone who has bought and used this test give me first-hand results? I understand what some people say ^^^, but the truth is, le junk and others' theory about good and bad coke is very true and, lately, most coke falls into the bad category.

So, what I would like is a basic rundown: A) how much is the test, B) how many times can you test samples, C) what do the results tell (is it a color scale., etc), D) how easy is it to do, E) do the samples provide evidence of what cuts may be in it (be them active or inactive), F) how long does the test take to get to the address when ordered, and G) has anyone performed the test and noticed the differences based on the results (eg, had good coke and bad, done the test and the test has proven the theoretical results from the personal feelings toward the quality)? Thanks in advance and I apologize for so many questions...

swybs

What's goin on swybs? Okay, I've bought two of the test kits thus far. I think it was around $35 U.S. There are 6 test packets per box. You cannot re-use them. The color indicates the percentage of "actual" cocaine in your sample. The darker brown the color, the more cocaine there is in your sample. The test only provides the percentage of cocaine in your sample, nothing more. It will not provide you with what else might be in your sample (cuts, etc.). It takes about a week to arrive. I've noticed that it's pretty much all the same regardless of purity due to the overpowering nature of the speed in it. I didn't quite understand your "theoretical" question though, bro.

swybs, I'm doing "old school" coke anytime and everytime I get it now, regardless of how shitty it is to start with. A literal genious stepped up and finally showed me the light. It shattered everything I thought and have learned thus far about cocaine purification. And the best part is that it's soooo easy to perform. The easiest of all in fact.

I already knew the results after I cleaned up some coke last week, but I ran the EZ White test kit on it anyway. Beforehand, it tested a medium to dark brownish color. Once I took the 20 minutes to clean it up (the correct way), it tested so freakin' dark brown, that it was nearly black! It's fool proof. And the best part is, that I no longer have to go to Costa Rica to do great blow. Hell, it's right here anytime and everytime I want it!

I'll be making a post on the "how to's" in the next week. I'm just waiting on feedback from someone else I gave the recipe to for verification purposes. Just for research purposes, of course, before I actually publish the report. There will be a book to follow. LOL

=D

This has been a sticky for about 5 months now, I think everyone is aware of it so I'll pull it down unless anyone has an objection
:)

^ i think this thread should be pulled down because it has led to discussion of how useful the product is rather than it being an annoucement of the new product.

Maybe make a new sticky that is closed to replies just announcing that the test kit is available just in case people are interested and this thread becomes lost?

just my opinion.

ah, le junk, my long lost buddy! I have been experiencing some pretty snowy weather, even with the winter still around the corner ;>. I am ordering two test sets this week, so I will be sure to post results.

I also saw your pivotal post re: cleaning up final! I am very excited. I think I may have to take the time over my winter break, maybe do a snow dance-eh?

I propose people take pictures of the results, so as to compare the coloring and define locations pre- and post- refining. I will be sure to, since a brown or nonbrown colored paper does not suggest guilt of any type ;>.

Meanwhile, hypothetically of course, I had 2 grams of the best cocaine I had ever seen. I had worked to make it as fine as possible and had kept it on a special book I use for such purposes....as I heard my doorbell, I became jumpy and decided to move the book from the top of a bunch of books on my bookshelf--not realizing there was a low lip on the top of the bookshelf. Let's just say, in a matter of a split second, I watched (hypothetically) 2 grams of the best C I have seen in quite a long time. I didn't even manage to catch a freeze from the carpet when I wiped my hand there, in a poor attempt at capturing something....

swybs

How many test can u do with a set of EZ Test White.
30 € is not that expensive and if i can test maybe 5-10 times the money is really well spend

EZ Test White holds 5 separate tests which have (when unopened) virtually no shelf life.

^ I think he meant no defined shelf life, in other words the chemicals are stable and shouldn't significantly alter with time.

EZtest Kit White and Purity

anyone ever have coke that they though was great-- hard rock of a kilo brick from columbians in NY , crystals in it mostly white to yellow white, numbed quite a bit but not your whole face. Then find it tears up your nose easily not as smooth as some of the best i've had. then the high is subtle at best and it rocks up to nearly 100% return in base.
The base does not have that reminiscent sweet taste and smell. It is hard white flaky crystals. the high is not bell ringing but euphoric and not terrible but the taste is a little chemically.

Then I got the EZtest White kit and the stuff tested as strong as it could! I was shocked and though it was lidocaine or the like. So I took home some lidocaine solution and tested that and no reaction! Added in a little of the coke to the same reaction and it again, turned the dark red brown.

I tested some other stuff locally here that I thought was about the best I've seen in a long time right color, taste, buzz, etc.... it too tested very very pure with the kit!

Now I'm baffled. 2 samples each base up fully, each numb appropriately but one gives that great blast of a high and the other is just blah...

Is this possible??? They both test great on this very selective kit.
Is there something in the final product leftover that is harsh in small amounts and irritates the nose and causes the free base to feel a bit funny and taste harsh?

maybe you want to do an acetone wash next time to get rid of organic impurities such as excess solvents and hydrochloric. Also hygrines may be the cause of this. there are about 20 different cocaine related substances in cocaine. most of these contribute to the high (which is why the high from pharmaceutical coke is not that great), some of them don't... try the acetone wash, it usually does wonders for the stuff... (but let it dry completele before snorting it!)

thanks
thats a great idea. i wonder if the acetone at the local hardware store is clean enough and without water to do this??

i guess you can disregard the emails i sent unless you replied already!

gruvytune said:
anyone ever have coke that they though was great-- hard rock of a kilo brick from columbians in NY , crystals in it mostly white to yellow white, numbed quite a bit but not your whole face. Then find it tears up your nose easily not as smooth as some of the best i've had. then the high is subtle at best and it rocks up to nearly 100% return in base.
The base does not have that reminiscent sweet taste and smell. It is hard white flaky crystals. the high is not bell ringing but euphoric and not terrible but the taste is a little chemically.

Then I got the EZtest White kit and the stuff tested as strong as it could! I was shocked and though it was lidocaine or the like. So I took home some lidocaine solution and tested that and no reaction! Added in a little of the coke to the same reaction and it again, turned the dark red brown.

I tested some other stuff locally here that I thought was about the best I've seen in a long time right color, taste, buzz, etc.... it too tested very very pure with the kit!

Now I'm baffled. 2 samples each base up fully, each numb appropriately but one gives that great blast of a high and the other is just blah...

Is this possible??? They both test great on this very selective kit.
Is there something in the final product leftover that is harsh in small amounts and irritates the nose and causes the free base to feel a bit funny and taste harsh?

I think I'm confused. Great cocaine is suppose to be subtle. It should never kick you in your ass, or it's most likely cut with speed. Great cocaine on a first time user may make them think they've actually done nothing at all.

I'd go with your subtle coke anyday. That's the very hard to find kind.

Junk

actually, i'm very familiar with what is very good. i've never found very good stuff to actually kick you in the ass. but the feeling was definitely one of stimulation and mental alertness not the wierd disconnected feeling this stuff that has been coming from NY city has been the last 5-8 yrs.

The stuff tests so pure with EZtest on both samples but one has the characteristics of great stuff, the other even after basing it with bicarb, it melts differently into a white flaky crystal more towards the boiling point of water, and it burns with a thick white smoke that does not have that typical sweet sort of taste like one would expect. even the smell is when you cook it normally has that pleasant odor, this has none. and the feeling is not very good on smoking it sort of an out of it, lightheaded feeling with a sort of queeziness after.

The other stuff that also tests very well is less harsh on the nose as a powder and has the typical rush when smoked after basing it.

What else could possibly test so pure like this and be so vastly different? i was betting anything that the test was going to show garbage and little color reaction.

I cant imagine an acetone wash of the hydrochoride that i have left would make such a vast difference, can it? especially when converting it to freebase has little improvement? The yields on basing with bicarb are very similar in both specimens

Lejunk: I just went back and read some of your prior posts in the past. You and I sound like we are preaching the same thing! There are definitely 2 types of stuff out there. The real deal that we have been used to in the past, and this other crap that seems to be fooling many people into thinking they are doing coke but the stuff makes me feel like shit. I can have the 2 side by side and tell the difference in a second. as a matter of fact, i did have the 2 side by side that is what prompted me to order the kits!! and then to my amazement they both test very strong???? I'm baffled...
have you managed to clean up the very pure stuff that makes you feel like shit and turn it into pure coke that has the desired effect we both normally seek and hope for?

thanks!

Last edited:
another interesting note>

In countries where strict chemical controls have been put in place, illicit drug production has been seriously affected. For example, few of the chemicals needed to process coca leaf into cocaine are manufactured in Bolivia or Peru. Most are smuggled in from neighboring countries with advanced chemical industries or diverted from a smaller number of licit handlers. Increased interdiction of chemicals in Peru and Bolivia has contributed to final product cocaine from those countries being of lower, minimally oxidized quality.

As a result, Bolivian lab operators are now using inferior substitutes such as cement instead of lime and sodium bicarbonate instead of ammonia, recycled solvents like ether, and are attempting to streamline a production process that virtually eliminates oxidation to produce cocaine base. Some laboratories are not using sulfuric acid during the maceration state; consequently, less cocaine alkaloid is extracted from the leaf, producing less cocaine hydrochloride, the powdered cocaine marketed in the United States

hell with the testers

as long as its good n scaley and comes back. good dope is good dope.

kcs finest said:
as long as its good n scaley and comes back. good dope is good dope.

You my friend, are a manufacturers/dealers dream!

I could make fish scale looking psuedo-cocaine at home right now with nothing more than lidocaine and amphetamine. It will come back nearly 100%. You'll be numb and you'll be high from snorting it and you'll blast off from smoking it. But 15-30 minutes later, you'll feel like shit.

If you call that good dope, then your part of the problem.

"Real" coke won't leave you like that.

Learn thru experience....................

Junk ;)