• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

look what happens when you smoke ice

On http://www.co.multnomah.or.us/sheriff/faces_of_meth.htm , when u roll your mouse over the image, i actually find the guy more attractive when he abuses meth. He's much more rugged and manly.

My addiction begins now.

If i enjoy looking at these kind of pics, does that make me some sort of sick wierdo? More more more!

Although i will say, meth is a dirty, dirty drug... hardly worth the comedown

2nd most popular drug in Aus ...

...after good ol' cannabis that is. Let's face it - all speed in Australia is meth, so if it was as fucking evil as some people make out, this country would be in a right state! Sure, you can love your uppers too much - but let's not blame the drug. Maybe if people were a little more educated about their drugs before they started....hang on - that's harm reduction!! Obviously wasting my breath cos everyone on this site already knows all this ;)

one of those sites is owned by narconon they have a vested interest in making people stop recreational drug use....
there is money in it just like there is in the business of selling drugs.
Ironic isn't it.....

"◊Cracked Teeth - Because the drug can make them feel anxious or nervous, causing them to clench or grind their teeth, regular Meth users may develop cracks in their teeth. " - This from the site
.... i thought jaw clenching was a muscular reaction and had nothing at all to do with stress/anxiety etc... so are they just going to make shit up and call it FACT now? kinda makes the rest of the site less plausible....

junkie4u69r said:

I live in the county next to multnomah and the Multnomah county Sheriff's office are a bunch of spin doctoring, narrow minded, crusader assholes.

I know this is an AUS forum, but If any of you have seen "World's Wildest Police Chases", the dickhead, sensationalist host Jon Bunnell was a Multnomah county sheriff, just to give an idea of what kind of shit heads are employed to "keep the peace" around here.

phase_dancer said:
Here's another pic that's been bandied about to demonstrate the long term effects of meth.
[Edit: Original post w/ large picture removed. No need to requote everything when your post refers to almost nothing in the quoted post. BT]
I posted those pics of that woman up ages ago and said a similar thing warning people of Meth. I got flamed like a pig on spit....

Now people are saying (i spose he's right) WTF....
Anyways Yes Phase dancer Ive seen the same. THats why i posted it! (months ago)

I enjoy smoking Meth, It's great I have never had a better drug to be honest, however Iam a lucky person and I have a ting they call *SELF CONTROL* I have done Meth twice and its been a while since. Maybe I'll have to get some more!

Nothing wrong with using Meth, only Abusing it and relying on it... Only way you get addicted is by using it enough for your body/mind *rely on it* I think anyone else out there that has been addicted to an Amphetamine would agree. It wasnt after the 3rd 4th time... it was after the 20th etc... time!

Ciggarettes do more destruction than Meth.... EVERYONE STOP SMOKING FOR FUCKS SAKE.... WHAT DO YOU GET OUT OF IT. I JUST QUIT it's been 3 DAYS but thats Cold Turkey.... I used to smoke 20-30 durries a day.

BTW: All Amphetamines do the same thing to your teeth dude!

SpecTBK =D

Last edited by a moderator:
after a couple burns, my cheeks tend to get sucked in, like that chick in the pic above. happens to a few mates too. then i start getting real paranoid that everyones looking at my cheeks, and knows that ive been on the cracky, lol. but then goes back to normal within the next day. i hate ice

Somewhat related:

Meth is 'biggest' US drug problem

Methamphetamine has overtaken cocaine as the biggest drug problem in the US, according to a major crime survey across 45 states.

A survey of 500 law enforcement agencies found meth-related arrests had gone up over the past three years. More than half of the police, sheriff departments and other agencies polled said the highly addictive substance was their largest drug problem. Less than 20% singled out cocaine and fewer still pointed to marijuana.

Highly addictive

Methamphetamine is a chemical variant of amphetamine with much more powerful effects. Abuse is particularly bad in rural areas.

It is easy to produce using chemicals found on farms, and the homemade labs which produce it are less easy to detect in the countryside. Half of the counties surveyed said 20% of people in their jails were there because of meth-related crimes. In some places it accounts for more than 50% of people detained, and law enforcement officials say burglaries, domestic violence and assaults have increased because of it.

Children also suffer - from neglect and abuse of addicted parents or carers, and from the side effects of the drug being produced in their homes.

The problem started in the western US, but it is moving east - and it now has what the Association of County Governments calls a "devastating" effect on communities nationwide.

_41270605_drugs_body_ap.jpg
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/4654503.stm

Hm, who said that BBC have fair reporting?

If you have personal comments, please address them to another poster directly by email or PM. Do NOT post them in any threads in Aus Discussion because off-topic and personal remarks will be edited.

BigTrancer.

frog_e said:
"◊Cracked Teeth - Because the drug can make them feel anxious or nervous, causing them to clench or grind their teeth, regular Meth users may develop cracks in their teeth. " - This from the site
.... i thought jaw clenching was a muscular reaction and had nothing at all to do with stress/anxiety etc... so are they just going to make shit up and call it FACT now? kinda makes the rest of the site less plausible....

I believe that this is true, but only when im not on meth. I don't do it when im on, but when im straight, i grind my teeth big time!! I was told this is related to stress/anxiety....

my understanding..

meth IS highly physically addictive (if it wasn't i wouldn't be seeing people in my work suffering from nasty fucking withdrawals), but that's not to say you can't keep it to a moderate level of use.

and i think it's viewed as being so problematic because of the TYPES of problems that heavy meth use can lead to - ie increased aggression leading to violence, and increased paranoia leading to psychosis. seen as opposed to a smack user on the nod a violent/psychotic meth head is a bit more of a handful!! but, as said it's all about using drugs n not letting them 'use' you - all in moderation makes one a much happier camper. :D

OMG! i can't believe I followed the thread!

ROTFMFAO!!!!!! rember that part from fear and loathing where dr gonzo is at the DA conference? The folloeing is cut and pasted from the link attached to the dental thing that started this thread...

People who abuse Meth regularly are known as 'tweakers'. Tweakers often behave or react violently. Keep in mind, the tweaker may not have slept in three to fifteen days and may be irritable and paranoid. If the tweaker is also using alcohol or other drugs, the danger may be intensified.
The tweaker craves more Meth, but no dosage will help recreate the first rush. This may cause frustration and leads to unpredictable behavior and violence. To support their habits, tweakers often participate in spur-of-the-moment crimes, such as purse snatching or burglaries.

Tweakers are often involved in domestic disputes and automobile accidents. They may also be present at raves or parties. They may at first appear to be normal. A closer look will reveal eye movement ten times faster than normal, a voice with a slight quiver and jerky movements.

If you notice that someone is tweaking, be careful how you handle the situation. Keep in mind these six safety tips for approaching a tweaker:
1. Keep your distance. Coming too close can be perceived as threatening.
2. No bright lights. The tweaker is paranoid and bright lights may cause them to react violently.
3. Slow your speech, lower your voice.
4. Slow your movements. The tweaker is paranoid and may misunderstand your movements.
5. Keep your hands visible, or they may feel threatened and become violent.
6. Keep the tweaker talking. A tweaker who falls silent can be extremely dangerous. Silence often means that his paranoid thoughts have taken over reality, and anyone present can become part of the tweaker's paranoid delusions.

If you are threatened, call the police and tell them that this person may be under the influence of Meth or other drugs.

Information courtesy Midwest HIDTA

I think they missed the part about the dried semen stains on their jeans from jacking off cos they can't find a rape victim....

You should brush your teeth atleast two times a day....even if you have not eaten in 2 days.

If your going to a friends house for a bender, dont forget to take your toothbrush.

Try new "Colgate for Meth users"(round the clock protection against corrosion and gum disease)

I wonder how many of those people in the pictures even brush their teeth regulary?? =D

From the original article,

Lithium, muriatic and sulfuric acids, ether, red phosphorus and lye - key ingredients in Meth manufacturing - are all corrosive and will cause skin burns even when used properly.

Perhaps the damage to the teeth and extensive damage to the nasal passage can be attributed to some of these precursors ending up in the final product? In Australia a lot of the speed (methamphetamine) that is sold is a really strong chemical smelling and acidic waxy paste. I'm sure even a lot of crystal meth contains impurities and synthesis byproducts.

I can certainly see how this would be bad for the teeth if used orally or snorted extensively.

Ashley.

^Naw. If meth has been synthesised properly, there shouldn't even be trace amounts of these chemicals in the end result. Of course there is going to be by-products, however, but meth is just a reaction, that requires these precursor ingredients and forms an entirely different molecule, which won't have any of the properties of the precursors, of course... barring psuedoephedrine.

what about if you had some 'speed' that ate it's way through a baggie and had 2 use 2 (ate through the bag in about 2 days)