Bluelight

Thread: look what happens when you smoke ice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    look what happens when you smoke ice 
    I think the photos will say it all......

Glad ive only smoked it once..and it sucks..( Made me get angry if anything)

http://www.mappsd.org/Meth%20Mouth2.htm

heres some other nice photos of some Cool people..

http://www.stopmethaddiction.com/pic-meth-users.htm

http://www.co.multnomah.or.us/sheriff/faces_of_meth.htm

I hope you all brush your teeth often,especially after having an ice binge...

Be safe people.....
    Last edited by mrK!NGP!N; 21-06-2005 at 09:31.

2. Collapse Details

Thank you for your productive and informative contribution to the harm-reduction community. I really like the way your not just falling back on government scare tactics without contributing any real information other then the fact you smoked ice once and it made you kinda angry.

So aside from "THIS IS YOUR BRAIN ON 15 YEARS OF ICE!" photos, do you have any real relevant information?

3. Collapse Details

Well the only other information i can provide is that i have personally seen what it does to people (friends).It is an addictive drug more so than Mdma or marijuana.I would class Meth in the same category as Opiates.

later....

4. Collapse Details

Marijuana isn't addictive. Isn't it all the heroin they lace it with?

Next.

5. Collapse Details

Im sorry, i would NOT class meth as the same category as opiates (heroin?)
    While methamphetamine abuse is real problem, and a very dangerous drug, i dont think that you have put forward any valid information. Infact, in all honesty, within 15 minutes of searching this site i think you would be able to find much more detailed, factual information.

6. Collapse Details

more so than mdma? mdma is not a drug of dependence, ofcoarse meth is more addictive. Seriously. People read this forum for real help and information, not to see repeats of those governemnt warnings we are seeing more and more of.

7. Collapse Details

Well everyones got their own opinion i guess,I just thought that some photos would shed some light on the subject.....

I guess i touched a few raw nerves......

Bad teeth anyone.....lol

8. Collapse Details

well, actually, i have only even had one burn of ice, and my statment above still stands. U didn';t touch any nerves, it;s just that your post is completely usless.

9. Collapse Details

Cool
    The chick at the bottom of the page looks better after the meth. That fucks the theory slightly doesn't it?

10. Collapse Details

My main problem with meth use is it one of those drugs in which can change ones personality very rapidly. I've seen too many people just become totally different from meth use than any other drug. Not knocking meth users this is just why i stay away from it.

11. Collapse Details

Originally posted by Pleonastic
    The chick at the bottom of the page looks better after the meth. That fucks the theory slightly doesn't it?
    I was about to say the exact same thing

12. Collapse Details

Now I didn't give it much credibility once, but I'm starting to think there's more truth in it than first thought, as over the past 3 years I've seen a person change from a beautiful girl to someone looking more like an old woman. And that's just from insufflation. Her teeth are fine, but she spends on average between 2 and 3 grand a year on them.

Let's quit the pointless personal attacks please. Try thinking about what you are going to write and remember this place is all about helpful advice, not scornful attacks on those asking for/ seeking clarification.
    Last edited by phase_dancer; 19-05-2006 at 02:06.

13. Collapse Details

^ Ive seen that one before, it's a bit out there... she looks like she hasn't eaten in 10 years by the last photo...

Meth is EVIL, but hell, its fun - so regardless of how much we tell eachother not to do it, it's gonna happen

^^Dada - ROFLMAO!!

hahahaha

14. Collapse Details

Kingpin's second link is from that bastion of credibility, NARCONON (aka the Scientologists). Hmm, I've never known them to make up blatant lies to get their agenda across (money for drugs BAD, money for Hubbard estate GOOD!)

People who blindly believe anything they read on the Internet are as bad as people who blindly take drugs without educating themselves on the consequences IMO. Thankfully the majority of Bluelighters don't fall into either group

15. Collapse Details

Look what happens when I smoke ice

16. Collapse Details

Originally posted by bill joe
    My main problem with meth use is it one of those drugs in which can change ones personality very rapidly. I've seen too many people just become totally different from meth use than any other drug. Not knocking meth users this is just why i stay away from it.
    So very true.
    I hardly touch the stuff, i just don't get any decent positive effects from it. It's one of those things that i am very cautious about.

My girlfriend, on the other hand, loves it. Each to their own i guess.

17. Collapse Details

Originally posted by dim_mak
    PHEAR THE EFFECTS OF METH!

(open to truly learn the power of the darkside!)
    Its a good thing the lady's eyes in the 'before' pic are blurred. I just might have recognised her otherwise

18. Collapse Details

Originally posted by mrK!NGP!N
    It is an addictive drug more so than Mdma or marijuana.
    WTF, since when meth is physically addictive??

Originally posted by bill joe
    My main problem with meth use is it one of those drugs in which can change ones personality very rapidly. I've seen too many people just become totally different from meth use than any other drug.
    That's quite true. I mean, the definition of the change is good or bad is very relative but I certainly don't like it in most cases. Acid changes personallity quite quick too but I found that change more likeable in most cases.

PROPAGANDA. And I've seen other pics in the original site contributed to anything from coke to heroin.
    Last edited by Cheshire Cat ^..^; 03-07-2005 at 12:57.

19. Collapse Details

u have made a point about the drug being adictive and what not, BUT there is a differnce bettween use and abuse
    when i smoke, i always drink water and make sure i eat even if i dont feel like it
    when i didnt do this at the end of the weekend the skin on my arms was very dark in color that was because all the moistur in my body was dryed out

so when using meth,ice

always drink,eat and dont sit there just smoking go for a walk or whatever and dont always think you need another burn its mental shit, if you keep your self ocupied then it wont just be burn burn burn

im sick of ppl blaiming the drug cause they have no fuking self control AND YES IM TAKING INTO ACOUNT IT IS ADICTIVE

******MIND OVER MATTER*******

20. Collapse Details

Originally posted by mr king
    u have made a point about the drug being adictive and what not, BUT there is a differnce bettween use and abuse
    when i smoke, i always drink water and make sure i eat even if i dont feel like it
    when i didnt do this at the end of the weekend the skin on my arms was very dark in color that was because all the moistur in my body was dryed out

so when using meth,ice

always drink,eat and dont sit there just smoking go for a walk or whatever and dont always think you need another burn its mental shit, if you keep your self ocupied then it wont just be burn burn burn

im sick of ppl blaiming the drug cause they have no fuking self control AND YES IM TAKING INTO ACOUNT IT IS ADICTIVE

******MIND OVER MATTER*******
    I agree with you 100%.

21. Collapse Details

On http://www.co.multnomah.or.us/sherif..._of_meth.htm , when u roll your mouse over the image, i actually find the guy more attractive when he abuses meth. He's much more rugged and manly.

My addiction begins now.

If i enjoy looking at these kind of pics, does that make me some sort of sick wierdo? More more more!

Although i will say, meth is a dirty, dirty drug... hardly worth the comedown

22. Collapse Details
    2nd most popular drug in Aus ... 
    Gun
    ...after good ol' cannabis that is. Let's face it - all speed in Australia is meth, so if it was as fucking evil as some people make out, this country would be in a right state! Sure, you can love your uppers too much - but let's not blame the drug. Maybe if people were a little more educated about their drugs before they started....hang on - that's harm reduction!! Obviously wasting my breath cos everyone on this site already knows all this

23. Collapse Details

one of those sites is owned by narconon they have a vested interest in making people stop recreational drug use....
    there is money in it just like there is in the business of selling drugs.
    Ironic isn't it.....

24. Collapse Details

"◊Cracked Teeth - Because the drug can make them feel anxious or nervous, causing them to clench or grind their teeth, regular Meth users may develop cracks in their teeth. " - This from the site
    .... i thought jaw clenching was a muscular reaction and had nothing at all to do with stress/anxiety etc... so are they just going to make shit up and call it FACT now? kinda makes the rest of the site less plausible....

25. Collapse Details

Originally posted by Cheshire Cat ^..^
    PROPAGANDA. And I've seen other pics in the original site contributed to anything from coke to heroin.
    You speak the truth! I've seen that set of pics used to demonize every drug imaginable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast