• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting adderall

triPPyuZi

Bluelighter
Is it very unhealthy to snort adderall XR 20s...the orange capsules with beads? I crush it first, but I heard the coating of the beads is really bad for you.

well, snorting anything isnt good for you, and perscription pills are not exception, particularly as they contain numerous extra ingrediants which would normally be dissolved in one's stomach, now having said that, I've snorted adderall in the past and seen no negative effects. Probably, just dont do it too much, as regular snorting over a long period of time can truely fuck up your nose. Keep it somewhat occasional and you'll be fine

You'd probably be inhaling powder, as that stuff is pretty light and fluffy. I've not read a patent on the medication or anything, but the general suspicious is that its bound to an ion exchange resin. In which case, crushing will help increase the surface area and expose more drug to ions in the gut... which probably speeds absorption a little. Its not fit for snorting though.

Besides, it'll give you plastic boogers.

fizzacyst said:

Besides, it'll give you plastic boogers.

this is really the best reason to avoid sniffing it. screw all that scientific nonsense=D

triPPyuZi said:
Is it very unhealthy to snort adderall XR 20s...the orange capsules with beads? I crush it first, but I heard the coating of the beads is really bad for you.
i had the exact same question, i answered it by trying it myself. ive been snorting usually 2 20mg XR orange (same as yours) sometimes more but my highest was 8 since 24-05-2005. ive been doing it every weekday since. i think im becoming addicted to snorting it though. it might be the fun and great sense euphoria i get from it though

when i snort adderall, i usually do half the pill at a time and repeat, and it does me just fine. i only do adderall like once or twice a month so it will continue to do me just fine.

snorting doesnt work for me. much better if opened up into some Diet Coke and taken orally

Man, God help us when people actually begin taking these medications the way they were designed to be taken =)

xspikehead said:
Man, God help us when people actually begin taking these medications the way they were designed to be taken =)

I believe most people do.

Which is why you see mostly just these same repetitive questions about snorting it.

There isn't much to drone on about taking it normally, its the best way and works properlly.

but , people new to some drug they just aquired... or those who just crave some substance in their nose...... generally have to learn in time... or mentally create the placebo stereotype making it seem worth it.

Though, it may be good thing.... for those who possess the drug unlawfully esp. first timers. Becaues they are more likely to be turned off by the drug overall.

Pill popping habit, is thoughtless process :)

Never the less, your nose doesn't have the power of your stomach and its acid to breakdown the drug created to meet head to head with it.
Yes, you are harming yourself in an uneeded way with that route.

actually i'm not new to adderall as I have had a prescription, for a while and I don't snort it frequently at all...not that I need to justify my drug use to an online drug forum.

triPPyuZi said:
actually i'm not new to adderall as I have had a prescription, for a while and I don't snort it frequently at all...not that I need to justify my drug use to an online drug forum.

Nobody is giving you shit for snorting a drug (or an amphetamine specifically).... its that its a drug embedded in a plastic-like resin that makes it very inefficient to snort. It is custom designed specifically to release drug over a period of time in the intestine.

Its a bit different with regular adderal, which is mostly table sugar with some amphetamine salts in it. Sit not ideal to snort, but far better than the time release stuff.

fizzacyst said:
Nobody is giving you shit for snorting a drug (or an amphetamine specifically).... its that its a drug embedded in a plastic-like resin that makes it very inefficient to snort. It is custom designed specifically to release drug over a period of time in the intestine.

Its a bit different with regular adderal, which is mostly table sugar with some amphetamine salts in it. Sit not ideal to snort, but far better than the time release stuff.

shit, i better stop snortin XR =/

I used to do it all the time. Im sure over time you might burst a blood vessle or something in your nose but it won't kill you.
meth on the other hand....that tears you up.

snorting adderoll is the best thing that ive ever done it makes me feel sooo good i cnt explain it and it makes me nicer and not depressed i loove this drug

jrpuff421 said:
snorting adderoll is the best thing that ive ever done it makes me feel sooo good i cnt explain it and it makes me nicer and not depressed i loove this drug
never do coke or meth my .02 cents