• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting adderall

^^^^^^^^^^^^^LOL

i can clearly see you are going to have a severe drug problem in the future my friend...

anyways..

i preffer taking my adderal orally, and snorting ritalin

adderal=mouth
ritalin=nose
concerta=no
i just hate concerta cuz i was trying to extract the mph out of it via isoproply alcohol extracction shit....when i got to the last stage....i learned their was an alcohol solubile wax in concerta which im assuming is in their to prevent people from doing what i did... anyway that why im biased against conerta, cuz it made me waste a lot of pills...methlyphenidate only feels good intranasaly for me and you can snort concerta also .. yea nvm i just hate it

^^^^^^^^^^^^^LOL

i can clearly see you are going to have a severe drug problem in the future my friend...

OMG, seriously left me in a laughing fit and I have not laughed in a long time. Thank you!

I personally like to chew up a 20mg IR and put it under my tongue until I feel my heart pounding about 20 minutes later and I feel almost happy.

Love snorting IR but fear for my nose. ( its not factory original and don't want to pay for another).

N2theVoid.

What I usually do (when the rare occasion comes that I can find it) is take the beads out of the capsule and put them in a dollar or something, fold the dollar up so as not to spill out any of the beads, and crush it up that way, otherwise the beads will just fall out of your nose after you've snorted them.

snorting amphets is hard on your system. they are pretty caustic, lol. they have ate my nose up a bit.

search for hexcollies thread called "how to actually get a buzz off your adderall script". its about drinking it, which is by far the best way to do it. kicks in as quick as snorting and gets you high high high.

Im going to have to disagree, isnt the boi availability only 25% when taken and 75% when snorted? I may be wrong but im pretty sure snorting ur getting more out of it.

Crush it up, dissolve it in water, and drink. IMO, best way to crush these babies is by rolling over the beads in a baggy with a glass bottle.

All you gotta do is crush the balls up using a credit card until its a fine powder you can usually get 2 lines and thatll get you going i recomend 2 20mg xrs then 3 hours later do another

snorting xr's fucking bloooooows no pun intended. pain in the ass and they last like a gazillion times longer when you just eat them. bioavailability with the xr's is a useless waste unless your pluggin' or chuggin'.

So snorting the ones with beads is definatly out and general consensus is that even snorting IR is more wastefull than crushed and swallowed?

something about snorting fascinates me. i try to snort every pill i get a hold of. and then i made a ton of mistakes. such as aspirin, diphenhydramine, ibuprofen, but for some reason something still tells me to snort them, every damn time.

Damn dude, you're just wasting it when you consume it through the nose.
Adderall used to get a bad rep because too many teenagers were snorting the IR version, and this eventually lead to the production of Adderall XR.
The XR version was specifically designed not to have the same effect when snorted.
If you are going to keep snorting, then you might as well switch to IR or find better options.

the possibility is there I believe for the XR to be easily switched to IR by increasing the surface area...ie crushing them in to a fine flour. This is not unpleasant in the nose though I have better things to do with my nostrils so a parachute works well. There is no 100 % method of removing the XR seal that I am aware of but there are was of breaking them down.

Snorting adderall XR is pointless, eaten or railed I stay high 18 hours and I've gotten it fluffy as hell before.

IR is a different story.

snorting amphets is hard on your system. they are pretty caustic, lol. they have ate my nose up a bit.

search for hexcollies thread called "how to actually get a buzz off your adderall script". its about drinking it, which is by far the best way to do it. kicks in as quick as snorting and gets you high high high.

Sorry for my ignorance but could you enlighten me why drinking it makes it anymore powerful than just chewing it or crushing then parachuting?

I have a prescription and need answers!

Well, of course it's bad for you... Snorting anything is bad for you... Hell, Adderall ain't too good for you either no matter what. Is it really that much worse for you than the other things you could be snorting? Not really.

plugging is the way to go. but its also a little more of a hassle and theres always a chance it might not work (happened to me a few times). I really don't see any reason not to snort XR unless you have a really delicate nose or you don't like the burning. I used to have xr 30s and i would blow one or two at a time and it would get me going pretty good. but back then i still preffered eating 90 or 120mg because it'd last allllll dayyyyy lonnnnngggggg. my advice is unless your looking for a quick onset and a slight rush, just eat twice as much as you'd snort. but yeah now-adays i only snort adderall cause i get 15mg IR and the higher bioavailabilty and such.

also you can make the oral effects more intense by eating tums. i tried it though and i didn't really like it.

After I tried several of these ways, I accidentally found a great way. Just crush the beads, I used two spoons. then have it in a little bowl, like the size something you would use to put salsa in. then tap the bowl against a table several times, keep tapping it until the powder separates from the orange beads. Works great, found this by accident!

Does anyone who snorts adderall get very horny? Please let me know. Thanks

Last edited: