• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting adderall

I really wish there was a consensus. I started snorting my prescriptions about 4 months ago and I've yet to get "high" every day by prescription I take orally 30 mg xr of Adderall and another 30 mg at 2. 300 mg wellbutrin, and 20 mg abilify. I switched from Ritalin to Adderall last week when my prescription of 450pills was gone in 10 days. today I've snorted 900 mg of wellbutrin and 150 mg of Adderall. breakdown of time every hour or so was: 600, 60, 300, 90. today after the 600 my head did start to shake a little.....but that's it. why won't any of these things work for me. help

Don't revive old threads. Make a new one.

Secondly, what the hell are you doing? Why are you trying to get high off your prescription medication? What are you prescribed it for? What high are you even looking for?

All you're doing is damaging your nose and dramatically increasing your tolerance to your medicine by snorting it and being so irresponsible. Have you maybe thought that it's a MEDICATION, not a fun drug for you? You're either going to end up having a heart attack, or blow out your sinus completely. I'm not surprised you started to shake.

Stop now. You're going to kill yourself. I think what you've said is possibly one of the silliest things I've ever heard. You've without a doubt also ruined any therapeutic value that adderall could have to you now as well. I take 40mg of dex amphetamine daily to treat my ADHD, and I feel the pleasant effects every day each day I take it. I don't increase my dose at all unless I need a booster dose in the evening. And I take it orally. I've also been on it for the past 3 years.

I need the medication and take it daily as prescribed. I don't know what i'm doing, I am silly....but i'm looking for something more. i'm new to this as well so I didn't know about the new thread....sorry

It's okay don't worry.

What is your question? Perhaps you can make a new thread with it in it?

What is the more that you are looking for? Trust me with amphetamine you'll never get more, only a hefty addiction and a completely fried brain. Not to mention a heart attack or complete reapiratory collapse which can occur at any given moment. What do you take it for?

Does anyone who snorts adderall get very horny? Please let me know. Thanks

Adderall makes me very horny, and my girlfriend too, we have had some of the best sex in our whole life on addys, it totally is a spiritual mind blowing experience.

Im going to have to disagree, isnt the boi availability only 25% when taken and 75% when snorted? I may be wrong but im pretty sure snorting ur getting more out of it.

No, you don't get more out of it from snorting, at least from my own experience. I've snorted XR's and IR's a handful of times and I've always found that just taking the pill orally was the best way to go about it. First time I snorted some XR's my nose started bleeding later that night, it wasn't cool.

It's okay don't worry.

What is your question? Perhaps you can make a new thread with it in it?

What is the more that you are looking for? Trust me with amphetamine you'll never get more, only a hefty addiction and a completely fried brain. Not to mention a heart attack or complete reapiratory collapse which can occur at any given moment. What do you take it for?

Heh. He knows his shit.

Just chew them up really fine. I would only snort the IR. screw the xr plastic crap.

I just got a 20mg XR capsule and just broke it apart and crushed up the beads. Wasn't bad.

Am i the only one who just takes the xr orally and still gets strong effects? I have a script but it takes me a long tine to finish it. Idk i feel as though snorting it is unnecessary

I don't know. I snorted Adderall for about 3 months, up to 30mgs or more a day and basically this is where I net out. Crash central. Snorted in the morning and crashed in the afternoon. After the crash, I would need to stay awake so I snorted more. At midnight, I take ambien to go to sleep. Then 4:00 in the am rolls by and, hello! Wide awake. Snort more to get through the day. Crash in the afternoon. Snort more to get through the evening. Then More ambien. 4:15 next morning, eyes snap open wide awake and can't sleep even though I don't have to get up. Rinse, repeat, more vicious cycle. Blowing more to stay awake because I can't sleep. Can't sleep because I need to blow more and more. Crashing hard every day. Have to get up to work. Walk around like a zombie getting psychotic, paranoid and bitchy at people which makes me so endearing.

You know what? If you just take it orally in the morning and get a good night's sleep each night, you'll feel a whole lot better in the long run. Plus you don't have to worry about having a stroke or going mental on people. Just take it orally as prescribed. It lasts longer and actually works better.

Last edited:
No dumbass you should snort it every morning before you take your multi vitamin, Come on now... IT'S VERY UNHEALTHY. If you really want to do it right get yourself some of those cosy little blue 30 mg oxys and crushem up together with a half a 30 mg. non time released adderall and snort half of what you have there wait 30 to 45 minutes enjoy the most incredible high and then, heck yeah - do it again man!!!

This is only suggested to an experienced drug user and a poly substance dependant person who has no physical ailments they're aware of. THE BEST SPEED BALL MONEY CAN BUY. GOOD LUCK!

I'm only suggesting this to any moron who has not leaned their lesson yet. If they were to snort, ingest or smoke ANYTHING they KNOW is bad for them (and they know) without KNOWING the results SOMEHOW.... I pray for them. THESE ARE STRONG DRUGS and CHEMICALS that are not meant to abuse.

I used to snort my fair share before moving on to meth (the stimulant equivalent of jumping from hydrocodone to heroin). The IRs were the only pill I would snort, the sole exception to the "I don't snort pills" rule. They were pretty good if you just popped 'em orally too, sniffing was more "social" however