Bluelight

Thread: Snorting adderall

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Snorting adderall 
    Bluelighter
    Is it very unhealthy to snort adderall XR 20s...the orange capsules with beads? I crush it first, but I heard the coating of the beads is really bad for you.

2. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I think you can get a fine screen and get rid of the coating...

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    well, snorting anything isnt good for you, and perscription pills are not exception, particularly as they contain numerous extra ingrediants which would normally be dissolved in one's stomach, now having said that, I've snorted adderall in the past and seen no negative effects. Probably, just dont do it too much, as regular snorting over a long period of time can truely fuck up your nose. Keep it somewhat occasional and you'll be fine

4. Collapse Details

You'd probably be inhaling powder, as that stuff is pretty light and fluffy. I've not read a patent on the medication or anything, but the general suspicious is that its bound to an ion exchange resin. In which case, crushing will help increase the surface area and expose more drug to ions in the gut... which probably speeds absorption a little. Its not fit for snorting though.

Besides, it'll give you plastic boogers.

5. Collapse Details

Originally posted by fizzacyst

Besides, it'll give you plastic boogers.
    this is really the best reason to avoid sniffing it. screw all that scientific nonsense

6. Collapse Details
    Re: Snorting adderall 
    Originally posted by triPPyuZi
    Is it very unhealthy to snort adderall XR 20s...the orange capsules with beads? I crush it first, but I heard the coating of the beads is really bad for you.
    i had the exact same question, i answered it by trying it myself. ive been snorting usually 2 20mg XR orange (same as yours) sometimes more but my highest was 8 since 24-05-2005. ive been doing it every weekday since. i think im becoming addicted to snorting it though. it might be the fun and great sense euphoria i get from it though

7. Collapse Details

when i snort adderall, i usually do half the pill at a time and repeat, and it does me just fine. i only do adderall like once or twice a month so it will continue to do me just fine.

8. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    yeah it's not an everyday thing...thanks for your help

9. Collapse Details

snorting doesnt work for me. much better if opened up into some Diet Coke and taken orally

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    JOrder, Do you crush it first, does that taste gross?

11. Collapse Details

Man, God help us when people actually begin taking these medications the way they were designed to be taken =)

12. Collapse Details

Originally posted by xspikehead
    Man, God help us when people actually begin taking these medications the way they were designed to be taken =)
    I believe most people do.

Which is why you see mostly just these same repetitive questions about snorting it.

There isn't much to drone on about taking it normally, its the best way and works properlly.

but , people new to some drug they just aquired... or those who just crave some substance in their nose...... generally have to learn in time... or mentally create the placebo stereotype making it seem worth it.

Though, it may be good thing.... for those who possess the drug unlawfully esp. first timers. Becaues they are more likely to be turned off by the drug overall.

Pill popping habit, is thoughtless process

Never the less, your nose doesn't have the power of your stomach and its acid to breakdown the drug created to meet head to head with it.
    Yes, you are harming yourself in an uneeded way with that route.

13. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    actually i'm not new to adderall as I have had a prescription, for a while and I don't snort it frequently at all...not that I need to justify my drug use to an online drug forum.

14. Collapse Details

Originally posted by triPPyuZi
    actually i'm not new to adderall as I have had a prescription, for a while and I don't snort it frequently at all...not that I need to justify my drug use to an online drug forum.
    Nobody is giving you shit for snorting a drug (or an amphetamine specifically).... its that its a drug embedded in a plastic-like resin that makes it very inefficient to snort. It is custom designed specifically to release drug over a period of time in the intestine.

Its a bit different with regular adderal, which is mostly table sugar with some amphetamine salts in it. Sit not ideal to snort, but far better than the time release stuff.

15. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    thank you that is what I was wondering about.

16. Collapse Details

Originally posted by fizzacyst
    Nobody is giving you shit for snorting a drug (or an amphetamine specifically).... its that its a drug embedded in a plastic-like resin that makes it very inefficient to snort. It is custom designed specifically to release drug over a period of time in the intestine.

Its a bit different with regular adderal, which is mostly table sugar with some amphetamine salts in it. Sit not ideal to snort, but far better than the time release stuff.
    shit, i better stop snortin XR =/

17. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I used to do it all the time. Im sure over time you might burst a blood vessle or something in your nose but it won't kill you.
    meth on the other hand....that tears you up.

18. Collapse Details

snorting adderoll is the best thing that ive ever done it makes me feel sooo good i cnt explain it and it makes me nicer and not depressed i loove this drug

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by jrpuff421
    snorting adderoll is the best thing that ive ever done it makes me feel sooo good i cnt explain it and it makes me nicer and not depressed i loove this drug
    never do coke or meth my .02 cents

20. Collapse Details
    so true. 
    Greenlighter
    Wink
    Quote Originally Posted by drew345 View Post
    never do coke or meth my .02 cents
    funniest shit ive read all morning....

21. Collapse Details

^^^^^^^^^^^^^LOL

i can clearly see you are going to have a severe drug problem in the future my friend...

anyways..

i preffer taking my adderal orally, and snorting ritalin

adderal=mouth
    ritalin=nose
    concerta=no
    i just hate concerta cuz i was trying to extract the mph out of it via isoproply alcohol extracction shit....when i got to the last stage....i learned their was an alcohol solubile wax in concerta which im assuming is in their to prevent people from doing what i did... anyway that why im biased against conerta, cuz it made me waste a lot of pills...methlyphenidate only feels good intranasaly for me and you can snort concerta also .. yea nvm i just hate it

22. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by rollontheground View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^LOL

i can clearly see you are going to have a severe drug problem in the future my friend...
    OMG, seriously left me in a laughing fit and I have not laughed in a long time. Thank you!

I personally like to chew up a 20mg IR and put it under my tongue until I feel my heart pounding about 20 minutes later and I feel almost happy.

Love snorting IR but fear for my nose. ( its not factory original and don't want to pay for another).

N2theVoid.

23. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    What I usually do (when the rare occasion comes that I can find it) is take the beads out of the capsule and put them in a dollar or something, fold the dollar up so as not to spill out any of the beads, and crush it up that way, otherwise the beads will just fall out of your nose after you've snorted them.

24. Collapse Details

snorting amphets is hard on your system. they are pretty caustic, lol. they have ate my nose up a bit.

search for hexcollies thread called "how to actually get a buzz off your adderall script". its about drinking it, which is by far the best way to do it. kicks in as quick as snorting and gets you high high high.

25. Collapse Details

You dont know, I could be anyone, anywhere
    Thumbs up
    Im going to have to disagree, isnt the boi availability only 25% when taken and 75% when snorted? I may be wrong but im pretty sure snorting ur getting more out of it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast