• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction ⫸Official Plugging/Rectal Administration Megathread⫷

PhorIndicator

Bluelighter
Official Rectal Admin./Plugging Thread

I've searched for half an hour now, and can find no real guide to maximizing this method of administration written by an experienced user.

Ok, I know you go two knuckles deep? But can you go TOO deep?

Also, would using a lubricant such a mineral oil help the absorption. And also, would drinking the mineral oil (it's OTC useage is a laxative that works by cleansing the intestines) be a good way to maximize absorption?

SHould you lie down for 1015 minutes after plugging?

I know its obvious that a good time to plug is right after taking a shit, but what about eating in general. Is eating before negative/positive to absorption. Is eating AFTER plugging negative or positive?

Basically what are the do's and don't of it?

What is the best possible way to MAXIMIZE absorption (NOT INCLUDING USING A NEEDLE TO INJECT in the anus!!)?

1. Crush your pill(s) into a very fine powder.

2. Place the powder into a 3ml syringe.

3. Add 2 mls warm water. Shake until fully dissolved.

4. Lubricate/clean anus with warm water.

5. Insert syringe (without needle) approximately 1 inch into anus.

6. Inject slowly -- you don't want to squirt it too far. Just right inside the sphincter is fine.

7. Enjoy your opioid.

Plugging also works very well for beta-carboline alkaloids such as harmaline and harmine, which would otherwise cause nausea, MAOI restricted diet still must be followed however.

Works well for amphetamines, opioids, never tried it with phenethylamines, but works good with mushroom extractions or isolated psilocybin.

Won't the liquid drip back out? If so how do you prevent this? Is it okay if the water used is soft-water tap (has a bunch of stuff in it)? How to the effects of plugging differ from snorting or swallowing? Also, is the same dose used?

Ok, I know you go two knuckles deep? But can you go TOO deep?
No, well, maybe 18 or so inches would be a little deep, but using your fingers, no.

SHould you lie down for 1015 minutes after plugging?
Doesn't make a difference.

I know its obvious that a good time to plug is right after taking a shit, but what about eating in general. Is eating before negative/positive to absorption. Is eating AFTER plugging negative or positive?
Eating never changed things too much for me, though if a drug inherently causes nausea you'll probably want to avoid it.

I would worry about using laxatives beforehand, as they may want to make you deficate more after insertion..

If liquid is injected into the anus it should not leak out.

Dosing for plugging is based from bioavailability of the drug orally, usually...If a drug has a 50% bioavailability orally and 99% will be absorbed rectally, then a dose of 50% should be used. For tryptamines and phenethylamines, the bioavailability tends to seem around 50% orally -- keep in mind though, oral bioavailability often varies between people, drugs and people, and every individual drug! Something that as twice as strong plugged in one person might be three times as strong in another... Start with small doses.

Last edited:
^^^ Just to clarify ^^^

He means that the ORAL dose is roughly 200% of the anal, which translates to a starting anal dose of 50% your oral.

Don't want to get that one backwards.

Jamshyd is in the process of creating a guide to rectal admin (he actually just waiting for my contribution, so I'm to blame for any delays), but I should get it to him in the next few days, so hopefully it'll be ready for the end of the month.

Watch this space!

[EDITED- Please stay on topic. Search for this]
-Pdx

Last edited by a moderator:
^Yeah, that link makes sense obviously, I only edited out your previous comments.

plugging/hooping/bumming/bootybump

my recipe for a homemade plug taken from another plugging thread

ingredients:
1 syringe (or more if ur planning on company!) 3-5 ml/cc
note you can use a 10cc if u think it will get the job done, ear syringes from the drugstore sometimes have a small plastic extention *how convienent!
1 small container (medicine cup or measuring spoon to mix in)
1 chemical (preferrably E) to plug
1 steady hand

-find small barreled syringe (pharmacy, ..medical equip store, ect)

-dissolve pill in about same amount as syringe will hold (ie 2-5ml/cc)

-suck up dissolved pill into barrel of syringe ...dont leave any air
(no one wants to make themselves fart if they dont have to)
if you think ur gonna mess up ...practice with plain water first

-insert small syringe ...or plastic extension past sphincter and inject slowly but with some force (1,2,3 PUSH THE WHOLE THING)

serve and enjoy

DO NOT USE A STRAW - simply for the protection of your ass tissue
...would you squeeze a straw into your cheek flesh? ouch!

a funnel would work ..but it's awfully akward and could spill

if you can find a capsule - put the powder in it and use lube - there is a chance of mild burning depending on the contents - this eliminates the need for a syringe - but will also take a little longer for the capsule to dissolve

It should hit HARD AND FAST! less than 20 mins

It is absorbed in the membrane of the intestinal tissues quite rapidly,
hense the fast n hardness

U can spit more than 5 ml - if there's a BM ...5 ml's isn't going to do
...well .....shit!

Nausea and vomiting are very less likely if you "hoop" or plug a pill.
The environment is also less acidic, and therefore increases the absorption in rate and permeability.

also....i hate snorting or railing MDMA, it burns and scars! and makes me gag continually.

...the anal canal isn't very long max 5 inches, the sphinct is located about 1-2 inches (or about up to your knuckle)from the anus (your bumhOle)!
The anal sphincter has both smooth muscle and striated muscle components. The external sphincter is under voluntary control while the internal sphincter is not ..........

SO.............

YOU ONLY NEED to insert past the first sphincter if your butt isnt full of crap ...a lil poo in there is normal
enemas can cause electrolyte imbalances, and infere severly with your roll... bad call if you ask me

if you feel like your roll has set in (max 20 mins after plug) ...the majority of the chemical has been absorbed, ..relaxation and enjoyment of bowel movement if needed, may now commence ...
happy "end" trails

=D

anal sphincter anatomy

synchrojet said:
1. Crush your pill(s) into a very fine powder.

2. Place the powder into a 3ml syringe.

3. Add 2 mls warm water. Shake until fully dissolved.

4. Lubricate/clean anus with warm water.

5. Insert syringe (without needle) approximately 1 inch into anus.

6. Inject slowly -- you don't want to squirt it too far. Just right inside the sphincter is fine.

7. Enjoy your opioid.

This was from my first post : What is the best possible way to MAXIMIZE absorption (NOT INCLUDING USING A NEEDLE TO INJECT in the anus!!)?

Also, thanks for the responses, but can I get a serious response as to the "too deep" thing? Obviously 18 inches is absurd, unless I was a fine chick born in 1960 and was being fucked in the ass by John Holmes while cocaine was splattered about the house.

Seriously though, like i know the second sphinxter is alright, but I can push them even farther, like up to the... whatever is past the second sphinxter - I can use my index finger. Does this make a diference? Pos. or Neg. or Neutral?

I'm curious if most lovers of rectal adminstration dont just plug drugs up there....

People are either all for it or against it

it would make me want to shriek and vomit %)

Uhhh.........you use a hypodermic SANS needle, meaning you take off the needle before squirting it in the b-hole

i'd have to say neutral ...
the colon's membranes are the same almost all the way up ...most permeability being in the small intestine for water absorption resulting in formed stool. the entire colon should be the same, but don't quote me. i've never heard of a medication or otherwise inserted DEEP (past 5 inches) ... for maximization of absorption. a syringe or small enema tube or finger used in rectal administration of medication and such is only inserted 4-5 inches max.

PhorIndicator said:
This was from my first post : What is the best possible way to MAXIMIZE absorption (NOT INCLUDING USING A NEEDLE TO INJECT in the anus!!)?

Also, thanks for the responses, but can I get a serious response as to the "too deep" thing? Obviously 18 inches is absurd, unless I was a fine chick born in 1960 and was being fucked in the ass by John Holmes while cocaine was splattered about the house.

Seriously though, like i know the second sphinxter is alright, but I can push them even farther, like up to the... whatever is past the second sphinxter - I can use my index finger. Does this make a diference? Pos. or Neg. or Neutral?

You won't push it too far unless you get it past the rectum (which is 5in long I believe). You won't push it that far up with a syringe or your finger.

to people that bootybump with the liquid solution and a syringe, how is your posture when you do it? Do you do it lying down on your side? Standing up normally? Bent over? On all fours?

^^

Lying on your back seems to be the most intutive position, but i doubt it matters. Whatever's most comfortable with you.