• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction ⫸Official Plugging/Rectal Administration Megathread⫷

Kandy K said:
to people that bootybump with the liquid solution and a syringe, how is your posture when you do it? Do you do it lying down on your side? Standing up normally? Bent over? On all fours?

Sitting down in a chair with my legs on my bed. Easy and accessible.

^^^one knee up - the ol' tampon position LMAO - how candid a thought eh? =D

Hey what comes after the "5 inches" of rectum... umm. after the rectum? is that the lower instestines or whatever?

p.s. im dopesick................... :(

First from the top down is the stomach, then the small intestine, the large intestine includes ...ascending colon, from appendix in right groin up to a flexure at the liver, transverse colon, liver to spleen, descending colon, spleen to left groin, then sigmoid (S-shaped) colon back to midline and anus.

Attachments

• 9206.jpg
    9206.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 1,173
PhorIndicator said:
Hey what comes after the "5 inches" of rectum... umm. after the rectum? is that the lower instestines or whatever?

p.s. im dopesick................... :(

The next bit of your colon (large intestine). That's all I know.

Plugging dilaudid?

Ok, before I start I want you all to know that I've tried to UTFSE, because I KNOW there are threads on this, I'm just too stupid to find them. Anyway, I've been given a script for 2mg Dilaudid for chronic pain. I understand these pills are crushed and fired a lot, I'm not real big on putting a needle in my arm, so my question is what's it like plugging about 6 mg? My tolerance has gotten so high I'm willing to do damn near anything to kill my pain, plus the buzz is just another perk. ;P Any info's much appreciated. - Jebus.

What's your tolerance for opiates?

There's no way we can answer your question about what 6mg will make you feel like without giving us any referance.

Regardless, if you're not willing to IV them, rectal use is the most efficent way to go about using them. Disolve your pills in a few ml's of warm water, and plug away.

I can take 8 mg orally without being loaded, or out of pain. So my opiate tolerance is a bit high.

The oral bioavability of hydromorphone (dilaudid) is quite low, and many consiter it to be a futile effort to do so.

Taking 6mg rectally will undoubtly produce more effects than 8mg orally does. My advice is to try a dose of 4-6mg rectally, and wait 10 minutes. If you feel you need more, take more. We're not your doctors, so you'll most likely figure out your tolerance through trial and error.

Just don't try and massive doses if you're unprepared. ER visits are unpleasant.

So, I'm not on the up and up of plugging here.. Disolve in a couple ML of warm water, draw it up in a syringe and inject? (of course, without a needle) am I correct on this?

Pretty much. Plugging isn't really difficult, but you may need a little while to figure it out.

Disolve your pills in as little solution as possible, depending on the size of your syringe. I'd max out at 5ml. Obviously, crush them prior to mixing with water so they disolve faster.

Then, lubercate your anal region (glycol based substances such as KY jelly work fine, but any household cooking oil should suffice), insert the syringe and inject. You should be feeling it in 3-5 mins.

i have a tolerance thats pretty high snd 8mg did nothing i did 40 mg in the course of 24 hours and just barely kept te withdrawels at bay

good luck, in my opinion is they are worthless unless banged, and that would lead to a nasty habit real quick

sorry i dont have better advice just letting you know what i got from these a couple weeks ago

^^

If you've ever had time to toy around with a syringe, you'll discover that the needle can be easily lifted off of the end of the syringe. All you have to do is grab it by the plastic knob at the base of the needle and twist.

Also, a large percentage of syringes that are used in the medical community don't even have needles on them in the first place.

Plugging works great... if you have the pills, just lube up your finger (buy some non-oil-based lube from a sex shop... its great for sex!) with 2-4mg of a pill on the end, and stick it up there to the 3rd knuckle. I know all these junkies (I mean this with luv) say you can't get high unless you "bang em", but 2-4mg anal hydromorphone got ME high way back when.

I'm just worried that I'm going to do something wrong and waste a roll. I don't understand how I determine how far I put the syringe in.. I know it's an inch or so but how do I tell?

wastedwalrus said:
I'm just worried that I'm going to do something wrong and waste a roll. I don't understand how I determine how far I put the syringe in.. I know it's an inch or so but how do I tell?

dont worry, you wont. plugging is AMAZING. it's second only to IV.

put it in your ass at least an inch. not like half a centimeter. far enough so its IN your rectum. gonna plug 50mg of morphine and 5mg of amphetamine right after i post this.

Sorry if this is a dumb question... but I have 4mg hydromorphone pills. Can't I literally just shove a pill up my butt? Is there a reason this won't work?

Sorry if this is a dumb question... but I have 4mg hydromorphone pills. Can't I literally just shove a pill up my butt? Is there a reason this won't work?

I feel like this question gets answered alot...and it might work to some extent, but the pill really won't dissolve very well in your rectum. The only really effective way to plug is to dissolve the pills in water (hydromorphone would dissolve pretty easily) and use a needleless syringe to deliver the goods.