• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Northern girls vs. Southern girls

Originally posted by slushy muddy water
and here in va we have some fine ass bitches!!!

Virginia is the ninth level of hell, and I hope to god that when the world ends that awful place is taken first.
Who cares if the women are some "fine ass bitches" when they are all mildly retarded. (except you, of course)

haha except me of course?
dont lie to me
i know u people think im retarded
and yea it does suck here tho...i agree with that

I gotta show my love to the Cali girls, but right now Midwest is where it's at.

slushy muddy water said:
haha except me of course?
dont lie to me
i know u people think im retarded

Yeah, like RETARDED HOT y0! OMG!!!!

(sorry...I couldn't help myself...but you are hot. You're southern, have what seems to be all your teeth and hair well past your shoulders...ok I'm done now! :D )

Seems that more girls in the south have had kids at a very young age.

Jay

It's simple actually, northern girls arent out in the sun in their bikini's nearly as much as southern girls, therefore they dont have as much of a reason to keep their bodies in tip top shape like the southern girls do. That also means they (northern girls) are usually more pale, and overweight than southern girls. I think that is where the big difference in looks comes into play between the two.

As far as attitudes, i was born and raised in the Northeast, and have lived all over the USA, and nowhere have i found girls to be as sweet, hot, fun, wild, and know how to take care of their man as the girls in the south. There really is no compariing the two, southern girls win by a land-slide. :)

Chicks out west are really hot and fun too, unfortunately i havent had as much experience with them. :(

haha that's funny
cuz im pale as a ghost

o and girls get pregnant everywhere at a young age
it's just the south doesnt have as many abortions

Ron Burgundy said:
nowhere have i found girls to be as sweet, hot, fun, wild, and know how to take care of their man as the girls in the south. There really is no compariing the two, southern girls win by a land-slide. :)

+1

Now if I can only find an asian girl from the south... ;)

Last edited:
I prefer the blue collar Southern culture of hospitality and family values, and the southern twang on women is totally sexy, especially in the Tennessee/Carolinas area. Give me a nice tanned Southern gal any day of the week.

I know for fact that if I don't marry me a fellow Latina, I'm picking up a southern bride.

:D

pfunk said:
Virginia is the ninth level of hell, and I hope to god that when the world ends that awful place is taken first.
Who cares if the women are some "fine ass bitches" when they are all mildly retarded. (except you, of course)

Ok VA *is* the 9th level of hell, but :p to you about the mildly retarded comment.

I should get one of our fine VA gangs to cut you. *I'll cut you meng*;)