• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Northern girls vs. Southern girls

As a girl who has lived in both SoCal and the dirty south... I'd have to say that I am equally torn... however... I think I'll have to go with southern girls b/c that would be my current category ;)

AmorRoark said:
1. Houston, TX
2. Chicago, IL
3. Detroit, MI
4. Philadelphia, PA
5. St Louis, MO
6. Cleveland, OH
7. Atlanta, GA
8. Columbus, OH
9. Dallas, TX
10. Charlotte, NC

You're wrong about the norther region being more fat based on Grapie's information of the 2003 fattest cities in the US... looks pretty even to me in all the regions, except west of course. We all konw you guys are THE BEST.

"Fatest cities" does not mean "fatest women"...trust me. I specifically referred to women, and the fact that southern women are out in the sun more often in their skimpy clothes/bikinis and therefore have more reasons to look after their bodies than girls who live in cold weather over half of the year. :)

And whoever mentioned about European women, i agree 100%!!! I've hade myself several of them in my day, and so far i havent found anything better. :)

AmorRoark said:
Generalizations of any regions is stupid.

Yeah, but they're so much FUN!!!!

ex:

"I'd visit the top 4 southern cities in America, but I've got a problem with shitting in the woods and wiping my ass with tree bark."

Just to give a more up to date ranking
Top 25 Fattest
2005 Ranking
1. Houston
2. Philadelphia
3. Detroit
4. Memphis
5. Chicago
6. Dallas
7. New Orleans
8. New York
9. Las Vegas
10. San Antonio

Top 25 Fittest
2005 Ranking
1. Seattle
2. Honolulu
3. Colorado Springs
4. San Francisco
5. Denver
6. Portland
7. Sacramento
8. Tucson
9. San Diego
10. Albuquerque

http://www.mensfitness.com/rankings/304

ah i thought philly was the fattest... i guess the top ones switch around every year.

Out west are where the most fit people are it seems! I am surprised to see Seatle at the top of the list.

See the reason yall dont know shit about NOrthern chicks is you hang with these dumb-shit, conceited-ass, yuppie-lovin, latte-drinking, college-think-theyre-so-smart, pretentious, WASP, dumb ass bitches.

Anything north of the top end of New Jersey on the east coast can rot in fuckin hell. new england is useless. and boston, shiiit. boston, conneticut, massachuessts? EVERYBODY KNOWS thats the home of debutante-ho's and all that upper class snooty bullshit. so dont let that speak for the north since you obviously aint gonna find anything good up there.

Basically,since the south is more cozy and less pretentious,yall got alot of down to earth chicks. w/the whole "metropolitan" shit that they got more of in the North, there is a LOT OF those elitist gucci-wearin yuppie bitches. rich bitches in the north are much snootier i agree.

But yall are COMPLETELY missing out on the flipside of the big cities in the north thing:

Yall dont know about the REAL chicks. I aint talkin manhattan socialite vogue-reading bitches. im talkin the gangsta bitches, honeys, the boriqua ladies, nubian-queen chicks, sexy italian women, all different colors and races and shit like that, New jersey is full of Black, Latina, Mixed-race, Asian, Middle eastern, South American people, not to mention white chicks (italian dont count as white tho LOL), New york city is home to some of the most beautiful women in the world cuz they got that same mix, and etc.

Just cuz yall been fucking with the wrong type of bitches dont mean that there aint any good ones up north. it just means that you attract pretentious ho's. ;) try lookin around the hood and the less rich, non-Manhattan, non white-collar areas and you will strike the jackpot of fine women.

i think theres alot less rich people down south too and i think that may have something do to with it. i dont know why but the more well off people are they seem to get uglier.

i think because somebody whose truly attractive has some type of "radiance" or light to them, it comes from inside, from a real person. rich people are so used to everything and so cut off from the vibrancy of real everyday non office polo-party life, that they loose that life to em. and that livelyness is what gives people that glow that makes the difference between good looking and magntic know what im sayin?

just my shitty ass 2-cent theory on it tho.

For real tho dont put northern chicks down cuz yall aint seen em for real. dont let a few sour grapes ruin the whole bunch ;)

as far as im concerned weather they're from london, new york, bangkok, barcelona, rio de janero, afgahanistan... well ok maybe not afghanistan but you know what i mean..
ok, they're all equal
but in italy they're way more equal :)
but women from teh south, specifically florida, seem to have the best asses anywhere
the best asses/bodies are bred in dalmatia (croatia). if you saw any in florida, they were imported

and anyone who's been there knows i'm not kidding

Originally posted by lacey k

i dont know why but the more well off people are they seem to get uglier.

[/B]

i think that is one of the weirdest things i've ever read.

how many wealthy people do you know lacey? how many people from ct/ma/ri etc? you don't like people making negative assumptions about people like yourself, maybe you shouldnt make such assumptions about people that aren't like yourself.

hahaha, its all a light hearted thread in the first place. im just talkin shit. i shoulda put that in there tru.
like dex said "it was just an insain over generalization that has no foundation in reality." theres some reality to it, and yea ive seen many rich people to answer your question. just as many as other people, everywhere you go here it is a huge mix

but anyways

sorry if somebody got offended but it aint like people werent hatin on northern women, dissin whoever they want, it aint serious dont sweat it

There's good in everything, but I'll always identify with being southern. My parents were both born in upstate NY, my dad grew up in Europe, they moved to Texas, where I was conceived, then to Louisiana, then to Florida (I spent around 10 years in each place) and now I live in Northern California. With exceptions, I think Southerners are the most polite and obliging, though the part of FL in which I lived has more in common with the Northeast culturally.

A "y'all" slips out every once in awhile and so does a "hella" but only if I am around someone with some kind of accent.

and Vegan, I lived near Miami for 9 years and never met any Croatians, though there were many beauties of varying Latin descent.

My vote goes to the warm, funny, nurturing women of the South with Cali chicks being a very close runner-up.

screw the north v. south debate, its ALL about the east coast v. west coast....

grapeape said it best, dont you all wish they could be california girls... ;)