• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Northern girls vs. Southern girls

To answer the post I believe that the sun does eventualy lead to the the frying of brain cells.

AxL BLaZe said:
despise those pretentious East coast girls (my bro lives in Boston and they are absolutely horrid

no no, thats eastern mass, that's not the NE. Pleased to make the distinction.

Last edited:
i think i'm just a little bit of each--- northern to the point where im street smart and intelligent, southern to the point where i've got traditional values and expect to be treated as i treat others.

^^^*I* was talking about the lyrics....who cares who sang it and at what time!!! although, i did grow up with the DLR version... ;)

Maybe grapie just isn't old enough to remember who the Beach Boys are.

I've lived in both places about an equal amount of time in my life and there are NO better women that southern women. California, NY, midwest...no comparison (in general)

^umm...that was confuzzling. you meant no better women THAN southern women?

Ron Burgundy said:
It's simple actually, northern girls arent out in the sun in their bikini's nearly as much as southern girls, therefore they dont have as much of a reason to keep their bodies in tip top shape like the southern girls do. That also means they (northern girls) are usually more pale, and overweight than southern girls. I think that is where the big difference in looks comes into play between the two.

As far as attitudes, i was born and raised in the Northeast, and have lived all over the USA, and nowhere have i found girls to be as sweet, hot, fun, wild, and know how to take care of their man as the girls in the south. There really is no compariing the two, southern girls win by a land-slide. :)

Chicks out west are really hot and fun too, unfortunately i havent had as much experience with them. :(

1. Houston, TX
2. Chicago, IL
3. Detroit, MI
4. Philadelphia, PA
5. St Louis, MO
6. Cleveland, OH
7. Atlanta, GA
8. Columbus, OH
9. Dallas, TX
10. Charlotte, NC

You're wrong about the norther region being more fat based on Grapie's information of the 2003 fattest cities in the US... looks pretty even to me in all the regions, except west of course. We all konw you guys are THE BEST.

Laura said:
haha.. I love how FL is like the southernmost state yet it is never included when people talk about the South. It may as well be Cuba.

That's because it's technically divided into two regions, South Georgia and New Cuba. Tampa/Orlando/Cocoa Beach happens to be the dividing line.

:|

Im only speaking for California, cause everyone hates Californians. Northern Cali girls like to say "hella" all the time and southern cali girls like to get raped in Mexico.

^lmao. it was just an insain over generalization that has no foundation in reality.