• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Northern girls vs. Southern girls

I'll cut you a break since I am a big fan of George Clinton and parliament (pfunk). ;)

^Aside from being the 9th level of Hell, what do you consider VA as far as north and south goes? Northern sate or southern state?

honEbee said:
I'll cut you a break since I am a big fan of George Clinton and parliament (pfunk). ;)

It's funny because I'm not. I got this moniker so long ago that I don't remember why I chose it. I'm certainly not a fan of either Parliament (although the song "I Just Got Back" rocks) or Parliament cigarettes.

It doesn't matter really...because as we all know:

THE SOUTH WILL RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISE AGAIN!!! YEEEEE HAW!!!

Ron Burgundy said:
^Aside from being the 9th level of Hell, what do you consider VA as far as north and south goes? Northern sate or southern state?

and Virginia is South. I don't know where you're from, but we always go by the Civil War. So if anyone asks is the South better or is the North better you can say, "Well, we've only fought once. And the North kicked the South's ass."

I know it is south of the Mason Dixon line, so technically it is the south. But i am curious is do people actually consider it a southern state like the real southern sates: Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina...?

As some redneck "friends" i guess you could call them, have informed me.. the Mason Dixon line moved down a bit to Ashalnd (30 min north of Richmond). I don't know any southerner that would consider NoVA "southern".

Makes no difference to me though :\

And yes VA is very very southern Ron, as a whole anyways. You're looking at Richmond being the capital of the confederacy. The only real attractions this state has is historical stuff. There's as many people he as in AL or GA that haven't figured out the civil war is over and that we dont need outhouses anymore.

no, but NOVA sucks in an entirely different way.

i guess it's the difference between liking hicks or liking yuppie frat people who are too chicken shit to move into the City.

grapeape said:
admit it- david lee roth was COOl backin the day, too bad many blers aren't old enough to even know who he is,or even remember that song!! HA!

David Lee Roth was never cool post-Van Halen, unless cheesy-creepy is the new black in Cali.

david_lee_roth_GI.jpg

He's your Ice Cream Man, stop him when he's passin' by, kiddies!

(meant for "laura")^Thats because there are so many transplants from all over the country living there...especially people from the northeast. In a lot of areas its hardly "southern" when it comes to the people living there. But in middle part of the state it is very southern, and very redneck'ish. Thats why i was asking about VA, i know it is the south, but i was curious if the people who lived there thought that the way of life, and the people who lived there were truly southern, or are they more northern in their behavior. :)

p.s. Just looked at your pics and you are hot. You'd look even better with a collar and leesh around your neck... :)

AxL BLaZe said:
I don't mind Northern girls, love Southern girls (tath is right about their booties), despise those pretentious East coast girls (my bro lives in Boston and they are absolutely horrid), but the BEST of the BEST simply has to go to the Midwestern girls.

ain't nothin' like a fiiiiiine Midwestern girl.

i wholeheartedly agreeee!!! my good friends are all ....midwehsten lol

but the crazy ones only:eek:

I will never forget the time when my buddies and I were vsiting my friends at U. of Tennessee. We were checking out these three gorgeous girls and decided to make our move. All we had done was say hello when the first thing out of this girls mouth, in the BIGGEST hick accent you could imagine, was. " OH, just stop! We don't date no damn Yankees!" Bitch :|

OH, but southern girls are still sexy as hell. :)

Laura said:
haha.. I love how FL is like the southernmost state yet it is never included when people talk about the South. It may as well be Cuba.

I live in FL and let me tell you it is def. southern. I live 15 mins away from a mudding (trucks drive offroad in mud) trail where anybody over 40 probly dosent have any teeth. There are some redneck mofos down here. Its different in the citys but for the most part FL is just as southern as any other state.

Glad to see people hating on Virginia! I said good riddance to NoVA just as soon as I could. :p I wouldn't really consider NoVA to be "southern" in mentality, but the farther south you go, the worse it gets.

Originally posted by grapeape
and GL....you probably just haven't been lucky enough to hang out w/ one of us...:p :p :p and admit it- david lee roth was COOl backin the day, too bad many blers aren't old enough to even know who he is,or even remember that song!! HA!

Um...California Girls is a Beach Boys song.