• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Injecting valium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tialis

Bluelighter
Would dissolving valium in a 5% solution of isopropyl alcohol and then filtering it with a 0.2 micron filter work to reduce the risks assosiated with injecting oral benzodiazapines?

Poisoning can occur through skin absorption, oral ingestion, or inhalation. Symptoms from ingestion, inhalation or absorption of large quantities include flushing, headache, dizziness, mental depression, nausea, vomiting, anesthesia, and coma. Alcohol baths or sponges to soothe a fever can lead to acute poisoning through skin absorption or inhalation. Instead, the Regional Poison Center suggests using tepid water as a sponge bath to fight fever.

http://www.epa.gov/grtlakes/seahome/housewaste/house/isoalco.htm

Isopropanol doesn't sound like the best thing to be injecting into yourself with. Why not use ethyl alcohol?

i wouldnt inject orals ...have you removed the fillers? diazepam is compounded with 40% propylene glycol ...remembering this is NOT an oral solution.

why would you need to inject diazepam? What is the purpose in this experiment of yours?

You have to ask yourself, is it really worth the risk?

injecting diazepam is a waste. And trying to inject the pills is strait up harm on your body. About 3 months ago i came across some diaza ampules(made for injection). There really was no rush...it's just very convenient for when you need some benzos in your system instantly...because of a bad acid trip or something..or waking up in the middle of the night in the depths of benzos withdrawl.

I have to disagree. I enjoy the effects produced from the prepared Valium solution ampules intravenously but find no recreation with oral Diazepam. Don't slam Diazepam tablets!

There really was no rush...

Rush? Benzodiazepines don't really produce any sort of rush. Well, not from any of my benzodiazepine consumption and this includes many Versed (Midazolam) encounters.

Benzos are dead to me now...

Nasty, I'm starting to tweek again :( I guess my addiction to that shit was just waiting around the corner 'cuz one hit from that glass dick and I found myself hitting it again last night. Fuck me... :(

heh, reminds of when the psych ward nurse gave me this weird/suspicious look when i stuck out my arm for my ativan injection; she just jammed the needle into my sholder and IMed it. musta thought i was a junkie.

true story.8o :eek:

I was under the impression that if you could obtain the right equipment (including micron filters) and alcohol, you can actually prepare oral benzos for intravenous injections. I can purify ever clear alcohol through distillation. Would this be okay to use?

I couldn't get a straight answer though. Can anyone tell me how you would go about preparing it for IV injection?

Do NOT do it!!! I'm 43 and I've been there. If you totally want to frick up your veins so they can never ever be used again then by all means do it. I am 43 now, but when I was 19 I tried to inject a pill and totally screwed my veins up. They are NOT meant to be injected. To this day it is collapsed. Do NOT do it. You will get a much better sensation by just taking it as directed :)

Wow, this thread really has a lot of bad good advice. In general, yeah, it's good advice not to shoot ANYTHING, but you've got to keep in mind that some of us just like injecting things, and so telling them not to without providing any useful information is only going to worsen their chances of A.) making an educated and informed decision on the matter and B.) surviving it if they decide to go ahead with it.

I'm actually researching the same question on isopropyl alcohol right now, but for the sake of injecting Mylan fentanyl patches, and it seems doable, though I don't know all the precise details and I'd suggest that no one try this unless THEY happen to know them. However, I've found quite a few sources stating that rubbing alcohol, even as low as 70% from the drugstore, will completely evaporate and should therefor be safe, though you must make sure it is fully evaporated and allow it to dry at temperatures of 35c or above. How to filter benzo's, I really don't know, and again, this is just the word on the street so I'd say hold off on trying anything until you can find solid evidence on all the details of it. As for me, I sure aint prepared to try it yet!

That is inane to try to inject oral benzos with an extremely high bioavailability. If you can't use them without potentially wasting them, give them to someone who will take them right. Like ME. :D

Injecting Fentanyl is an even worse idea than trying to inject valium, please dont do it. If you find some Fentanyl Vials from an anesthesiologist than do so carefully, very carefully, but otherwise your chances for ODing are at about 95%+

I'm sick of reading these threads. The answer is no, you can't inject a pill. Unless you want really stuffed up arms. They are made as a pill for a reason. Valium doesn't do much for anyone anyway. But if you are one of those people who inject ekkys, then go for it. Your arm will be stuffed sooner or later. Myself, I have the patience to wait half an hour for it to kick in. Valium only takes 15 mins to kick. Have patience.

Just answer the damned question you hypocrites!

Dissolve ur pill in a water / ethanol mix. Filter with micron and slam. If you want to use isoprop then u need to evaporate it but then the valium will just precipitate. It may be possible to dissolve it in water of correct pH but if the required pH to dissolve it in water is too high or too low it may not be safe to inject. Check out the pka for diazepam. ALways use a micron filter and after filtering u can cook it to kill any residual bacteria without risking dissolving extra fillers as they would have allready been removed in the filtration process.

Also check out the solubility of diazepam in different solvents...........that and pKa can be readily found on the Merck Index.

While I understand your sentiment, I wouldn't call K'dOUTinAZ or DexterMeth hypocrites. They're two of the more experienced drug users on this discussion board.

Take their advice, do not shoot valium pills designed for oral consumption.

It is fine to shoot valium that is pharmaceutically prepared for intravenous injection.

not to mention that ruining your veins is the lesser of many evils...emphysema and glaucoma are my two favorites...

there are plenty of threads on how to prepare pills for injection if you insist on doing yourself egregious harm

the question was would this be ok to use as a ROA...hardly think they're being hypocritical.

I guess it all comes down to what you would find acceptable. When I was younger I injected anything and everything with little to no regard for what the consequences would be. God knows what fillers they put in the tar or the coke I was slamming.

For me now its a simple cost/benefit ratio and personally I don't really think the pleasure garnered from injecting valium is worth the risk. Having been on the receiving and giving end of injectable valium I have to say I don't understand why it would be worth the risk but hey, to each their own...

I have to disagree. I enjoy the effects produced from the prepared Valium solution ampules intravenously but find no recreation with oral Diazepam. Don't slam Diazepam tablets!

There really was no rush...

Rush? Benzodiazepines don't really produce any sort of rush. Well, not from any of my benzodiazepine consumption and this includes many Versed (Midazolam) encounters.

Benzos are dead to me now...

Versed (Midazolam) gives a bit of a rush, no? I mean I hear that your lips turn like ice cold for a second, then it hits you, but thats that, what do I know? I hate needles...

Dissolve ur pill in a water / ethanol mix. Filter with micron and slam. If you want to use isoprop then u need to evaporate it but then the valium will just precipitate. It may be possible to dissolve it in water of correct pH but if the required pH to dissolve it in water is too high or too low it may not be safe to inject. Check out the pka for diazepam. ALways use a micron filter and after filtering u can cook it to kill any residual bacteria without risking dissolving extra fillers as they would have allready been removed in the filtration process.

Also check out the solubility of diazepam in different solvents...........that and pKa can be readily found on the Merck Index.

They're not answering the question because it's dangerous as fuck and this is a harm reduction website. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.