• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

please welcome the new aus social moderators...

Status
Not open for further replies.

onetwothreefour

Bluelight Crew
katmeow & samadhi!

thanks to everybody who applied - the voting was long and arduous, but in the end, those who offered the most sex won out. what can i say :)

seriously, it was a tough decision and there were *so many* good applications, so don't be upset if you missed out. actually, take the chance to give the 'winners' crap - 'cause they're the ones who have to put up with all the bullshit in this place now ;):D

but congratulations to our two newest mods - although sadly it means we're not all melbournians anymore - kat and samadhi, i'm sure they'll both be wonderful!

Last edited:
It should have been someone who is/was from Melbourne... I swear, there should be no other ;) Ha~!

Have fun with all the crap guyz... Lets see if any nazi's blossom? :p

*edit* fucking grammer nazi's :p

Last edited:
is "nazi" a plural? a collective noun??

anyways.... good luck people. and move to melbourne.

A bit of backward Queensland logic never hurt anyone ;)

Thanks 1234 :)

Wow!! Congats guys. I don't know katmeow as well as samadhi but well done all the same. I remember what you told me last time we saw each other ms samadhi, so this is quite a surprise. But hey, now that you've been given the wand.... or should I say cow prodder..... =D

Hey Phase! :)

...quite a surprise for me too! I honestly didn't expect to be offered the position, but was absolutely stoked when it was....I'm very pleased indeed:) Mr Samadhi and I have finally split accounts (we went though a small stage of separation anxiety, but it's aaall okay now ;)) and he's now known as "Mr Samadhi". It's been ages since we've seen you, I can't even remember what i said!! :D Though, my use of bluelight had fallen considerably when we last saw eachother, but over the last 6 months, it's picked up quite alot, and i felt that i could contribute more. :)

<3

Originally posted by onetwothreefour
kat and samadhi, i'm sure they'll both be wonderful!

^Seconded. :):D:).
Well done both of you - - - looking forward to you strutting your stuff in here.
hearthrob.gif

Well done Katmeow and Samadhi!
i don't doubt you will both do a wonderful job.
:)

^^was there any doubt that kat would be a moderator though? Two though. interesting.

Well done to both.

excellent choices!!! Kat and Samadhi have always been valuable contributors to social and I have no doubt they'll both do bang up jobs =D Good luck guys!!

Congratulations! =D

And Wo0000t! A QLDer! =D

[Edit] I just realised the 3 :1 female to male ratio. GO 1234! Do us proud!

Aww takes two ppl to replace our lovely razzy!!

*sniffers*

Welcome to Moderator Land... im sure Raz can give u some great tips on how to use ur moderator status in ur favour in the real world ;)

What Are Moderators ? *claps* =D

I've never had to deal with any =D

Yea congrats !

nickyj said:

[Edit] I just realised the 3 :1 female to male ratio. GO 1234! Do us proud!

I thought samadhi was a husband and wife posting collective...?

3:2?

Congrats...

Status
Not open for further replies.