• Oxymorphone (opana)

Votes: 79 9.2%
  • Hydromorphone (dilaudid)

Votes: 68 7.9%
  • Morphine (kadian, avinza, mscontin)

Votes: 44 5.1%
  • Meperidine (demerol)

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • Oxycodone (percocet, roxicet, oxycontin)

Votes: 200 23.3%
  • Hydrocodone (vicodin, norco, lortab)

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • Codeine (tylenol 3)

Votes: 20 2.3%
  • Dihydrocodeine

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Buprenorphine (suboxone, subutex)

Votes: 9 1.0%
  • Opium

Votes: 40 4.7%
  • Kratom

Votes: 18 2.1%
  • Propoxyphene (Darvon, darvocet)

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • Tramadol (ultram)

Votes: 22 2.6%
  • O-Desmethyltramadol

Votes: 7 0.8%
  • Other Not Listed - Post and I will make option for any forgotten ones

Votes: 13 1.5%

• Total voters
Almost all the nice and good. But Dilaudid, heroin and OC's 40 and 80's
Dilaudid Is the best in terms of the rush. heroin is right behind it, and actually is overall better,in my opinion-refering to its overall effects, duration of action and speed of onset after injection. Levorphanol is also a great choice....though rare, levo-dromoran is Lovely.

Hey all (I'm a new guy here),

I cut my teeth using codeine & morphine (& pod tea). When I finally had a chance to try Heroin, I was very disappointed with the results.

I expected H to be ~2-3 times stronger than M, and maybe when taken for pain, this is true, but when taken to get high, I just didn't feel it.

I've sampled H in Europe (free base #3) and also stuff from Chicago (assumed SEA #4 HCl ).

Am I alone here in my preferences, or are there others out there who prefer morphine to heroin??

Some have told me that morphine will have a stronger histamine release and that this can be the reason why people like me prefer M's rush over H's.

Thanks for your input!

O M

I preferred morphine to H.

#1. Heroin

Why? Because it's just flat out the best! All the others are ok in a pinch, but if the dope is good, I'd never choose anything else.

Oxymorphone. All other pharmaceutical opiates/opioids can't touch this monster. I have never tried H though, can someone give me an accurate comparison between Opana and Heroin?

Ok which one of you fuckers voted for Darvocet? :X You don't deserve opiates :X

PS. I can't choose between IV heroin or IV hydromorphone, I'd say heroin for the high/legs and hydromorphone for the initial rush. Both together = a nice warm hug from Jesus <3<3<3

well with the ER's I either snort them or use drinking alcohol to do an extraction. I would suggest just snorting them. I would not suggest eating them as the oral BA is only about 10%.

Yep I have been snorting the 40mg ER's for a long time now and never once had a problem with gelling. Just crush them finely.

Heroin, even though I've only used it a few times.

But it definitely beats the other opiates I've done.

fentanyl patches were great, stoned off my ass for 3 days, that was prob my best opiate experience. had some great smack too though i'm on suboxone now and have been for a year so that's the only opiate i take now...

Currently it's gotta be IV heroin for me because of the bang for the buck. However, I like the OC high better if it only lasted longer and wasn't so expensive and was more potent. I think I'd fall in love with IV oxymorphone if I could only get my hands on it.

I think it is a tie between morphine and oxycodone. They both have parts that I really like.

I've tried my fair share of those, probably about 75%. Only two I really want still are fentanyl and oxymorphone. I guess I would try methadone eventually too.

zomg... i love dope

but i don't use heroin anymore, only kratom and it's working well

Oxymorphone!! It's like herion's 'clear-headed' brother. You have the extreme warmth and careless bliss like H, yet not as dirty and your head feels crisp and clean like oxy.