• Cannabis

Votes: 2,149 95.7%
  • LSD-25

Votes: 1,299 57.9%
  • Dxm

Votes: 1,243 55.4%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 2,141 95.4%
  • Ecstacy (MDMA types w/ variable chemical cuts)

Votes: 1,734 77.2%
  • Ketamine

Votes: 816 36.3%
  • Tetramine

Votes: 16 0.7%
  • Xanax

Votes: 1,340 59.7%
  • Vicodin

Votes: 1,283 57.1%
  • Soma

Votes: 587 26.1%
  • GhB (and its closely related relatives ie: 1,4b)

Votes: 425 18.9%
  • PCP

Votes: 243 10.8%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 1,579 70.3%
  • Opium

Votes: 925 41.2%
  • Mescaline

Votes: 354 15.8%
  • Psylocybin Shrooms

Votes: 1,457 64.9%
  • Rush

Votes: 293 13.1%
  • Nitrous N02

Votes: 1,173 52.2%
  • Methamphetamine/Dextroamphetamine (Speed)

Votes: 1,437 64.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doriden (Glutethimide) and Codeine # 4, pure euphoric long lasting bliss. The Codeine induced a liver enzyme that made the Codeine way stronger and longer lasting. Doriden was discontinued in '93, sadly. Nothing compares or even comes close.

It was taken one Doriden and one Codeine #4. When they were discontinued I was doing a four on four, four Doriden and four codeine tablets. On the street they were known as "hits", or "Cibas and Codeine". I am now on methadone maintenance about twenty years now.

I am now on methadone maintenance about twenty years now.

Yeah, I just kicked a 17 year Methadone addiction. I was prescribed that garbage when I hurt my back. Bad. I was on 100 mgs for 17 years every single day. I got sick of being dependent on pills. Supposed to be tapered by 1-2 mgs weekly = 1-2 years. I did it in 90 days. It was a walk through hell. Suboxone is just as addicting. Methadone is the WORST, LONGEST & TOUGHEST narcotic to quit. The 1/2 life is endless. Morphine 1/2 life? 5 hours. Methadone? 2 weeks.

Lord help you if your 'clinic' or 'doctor' ever decides to yank you off that, as the feds went ballistic when all these celebrities started OD'ing. Prince OD'ing on Fentanyl was the last straw for the feds. The govt. told pain management doctors that if they didn't start lowering these high doses of pain meds, they risk losing their license. I was getting 300/10 mg pills monthly. When I went the last time in June, my 3 month Rx went to 240 pills, 180 pills, 90 pills. That's when I knew I had to take control of the situation & wean myself off that stuff. I'm 33 days clean & nowhere near 100% feeling better. I went on that stuff at age 45 & am now age 62. Tough quitting narcotics at my age...but knew I had to.
It's a long road, dude, & if you don't want to be a puppet for doctors, feds or BIG PHARMA...consider quitting. It's nothing but a pill merry-go-round. The doctors say they can get you off smack by giving you Methadone. Well, that's jumping from the frying pan into the fire. Methadone is 10 times worse coming off than heroin, morphine, or any other narcotic...but the doctors, feds, & BIG PHARMA can't make any $$$ off street dope...so what do they do? Get you addicted to pills that are even worse for you.

Good luck in whatever you decide.

Cannabis
LSD-25
DXM
Alcohol
MDMA
Ketamine
Sanax'Vicodin
Soma (so long ago)
GHB(1,4-butanediol)
haven't done PCP but 3-meo-pcp
Opium
Mescaline (san pedro and peruvian torch)
Shrooms
Nitrous
Meth

So much more.....

Codeine
tramadol
oxycone
morphine
alcohol
promethazine
diazepam

non-smoker and in relatively good Heath apart from neck pain.
never touched an illicit drug on purpose, but have shared spiked drinks a few
times - mdma and methamphetamine were in there, I suspect
MDMA was amazing, but the withdrawal was terrible.

not gonna repost my thing, but curious to know what tetramine is as it was the only thing on the list i hadnt tried.

EDIT: this some kinda joke? wtf is tetramine and who the hell is taking it?

Nicotine
Adderall
Ritalin
Lots of amphetamines
Adderall cut with cocaine
LSD
Dxm
Alcohol
Weed
Promethazine
Dipha
Gabapentin 5000 mg.
I'm new ??

Nicotine, alcohol, pot, acid, shrooms, heroin, dilaudid, norco, percocet, oxy, fentanyl, cocaine, crack, mdma, focalin, ritalin, adderall, meth, Dexedrine, xanax, ativan, halcyon. Klonopin, subs, methadone, soma, xanaflex, DMT, 2ci

Xanax
Alcohol
Marijuana (Faced 6 Blunts)
Hydrocodone,Oxycodone,Darvocet,Tramadol,Codein
Amphetamine

I believe duster is some form of inhalant. Not sure. Nutmeg can give you a psychoactive effect about as strong as your first ciggarette if you eat like 50gr. Or was it 5? Worthless anyway. And i believe tylenol is a brand of cough syrup with codeine.

You're right about fluoride, magnesium, asprin (paracetamol i assume) and naproxen. That wont do shit.

All i could find on wikipedia is that this tetramine is some sort of food additive
For preserving. And that would be hexamethylenetetramine also being referred to as hexamine. Tetramine is poisonous, not psychoactive and if i am right with something similar you could create your own explosives. Interesting research some have done..
But who am i to talk eh?

I find it very interesting to see these lists actually. You can see things you are not aware of yet that exist. And you can ask about their experiences with a substance they have used when you are curious about one.

Actually a minor high can be felt from amyl or butyl nitrate. But if you do it more than a few times after each otherit gives you horrible headaches

Oh please, I've taken all of these and then some. I've taken about every pharmaceutical drug you can think of too. I made a list one day and the number of different chemical substances, natural or man-made came to over 60.

You name it I've taken it. I mean I even had mouthwash on my list hahaha. Who the fuck drinks mouthwash?! I'll tell you who, ME, with an alcohol level of 96% and the need for a quick comedown off stimulants it was the only thing I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.