• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

PLEASE URGENT! tiny black bugs from meth use.. possible?

3 days up can potentially cause this sort of shit to 'appear'? Fuck.. back in 'the day' (8)) I used to regularly go on 4-5 night 'runs' and I never experienced anything worse than thinking uniformed cops were driving around in unmarked cars trying to catch me.. and that was _once_ out of christ-knows-how-many times.. haha.. no wonder I loved that chapter of life so much! :\

I've gotten pretty bad dellusions / hallucinations twice...

Once i was coming down from my first roll ever, and in a peaking/reflective stage of a mushroom trip. I completely absolutely lost my entire grip on reality... I went to lay down on a fucking field and were convinced all my friends had turned on me and called the police on me when in fact they were no where near. I imagined an entire situation/conversation among a group of people that I was right in the middle of... when in reality they were running around campus looking for me. Scariest shit ever. By the end of the night before I went to bed I thought everyone I knew was a part of my imagination and not even real.

Second time was when I ate an 1/8 of mushrooms when I was in a really bad frame of mind. Ended up laying in a dark, cold room in my bed for the first 2 hours of my trip, hearing the sounds of the world dying around me. I hallucinated police coming to my dorm and arresting my friends, heard grinding tweaker music that made me feel like shit (that wasn't actually being played) and, uhh, basically laid in a ball sweating and freaking the fuck out for a long time. Then my buddy came and rescued me from a bad trip.

Interesting shit though. The mind is a powerful thing.

i know this thread is ancient but after reading it, i have to put my vote in for Best of Bluelight.

^yeah, no kidding. This type of shit happens from such habitual use of well any drug, although why its always oh, look how horribly bad the "meth crisis" is, oh boy, we better lock up our daughters!! (8)) In any case, it happens when you've habitually used something to the point where your own body's natural immunity to the little bugs that live in the dirt in your own backyard are not immediately killed by your own defenses and infestate themselves everywhere, in your home, your clothes, etc so badly that even ppl with normal immune systems become susceptible.

^Well, it's not the actual meth that lowers your immune system. It's the lack of sleep and nutrients as a result of extended meth use. Abusing painkillers, for example, is not as bad for your immune system as meth. Not nearly as bad. Why? Because pill heads usually grub the fuck out out and get a lot of sleep.

^No, your right, opiate addicts have a whole different set of problems, mostly related to their waste-removal systems being so slowed down. This results in an almost polar opposite set of symptoms, autoimmune in nature.

hahahaha so funny i made a song about it...wanna hear it-here it go...

lol

The little black buggy song !!!!!​

.......damn im so jealous of your gear =D

One time worms crawled in and out of my skin when i was on acid, but they were friendly worms.

This reminds me of some scenes in "A Scanner Darkly". Now that's a movie you don't want to watch when you're tweaking, but it could be beneficial to watch it when you're sober and normal again.

^sounds like a movie I'd never want to see, but still a movie I think the chick that spends 4 days tweaking instead of picking up my herb should though...

Watch out for the African species of cicada. I heard they have a very peculiar substance that oozes through their pores when sexually aroused, and that arousal heightens with the proximity of users of people who have been using stimulants, or in your case, stimlulants in addition to people who wash their hands exactly nine times before they leave their house or turn their door knob exactly fifteen times before they lock it. Be careful you don't screw up your routine because they love disorderly repetitive episodes.

Last edited:
^Well, far be it from me to accredit this idealougue and thus admit guilt to my mental condidtion (yes, that was misthpellt on puposth_ besides I am smoking cannabis, and that cures OCD, thank u very fucking much@

~~memories, in the corner of my mind~~

/shutters

I hear so many people experiencing this bugs thing but ive never had it before but ive had plenty of meth psychosis but usually its not even bad, as some people say meth psychosis can be fun for me, almost like an acid trip with LESS of a headfuck and more hallucinations....im sick, I know.

I swear meth come out of your skin though, ive experienced that one and I swear crystals of something were coming out of my pores, in reality I know its not meth, but it really does look like crystals of something.

Exime5150 said:
so there is 100% no possible chance i could really have bugs? it couldnt be some parasite already on my body or some type of skin thing caused by some side effect of the meth.. maybe overheating.... someone please!

lol ur tripping out friend, no bugs just your head

Jesus Christ stop using methamphetamine. Get some help. Get some sleep.