Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

new moderator: applications now open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

onetwothreefour

Bluelight Crew
well, as you all would have noticed, raz is leaving his modding duties behind, and so, obviously, it's time to bring in a new moderator.

do you have what it takes? effectively we want people with motivation, and the time to contribute to the forum on a daily basis - it's not all lollipops and blowjobs though, there's actually quite a bit of shitty behind the scenes stuff to do, so if that doesn't sound like your cup of tea, please don't apply.

if you would like to help though, and you think you'd make a good part of the team, please send your applications to [email protected] and we should have an answer within a couple of weeks.

cheers,
onetwothreefour, anna! & raz.

this thread is for *serious* discussion of the position please, or questions pertaining to it.

any off-topic posting will (almost definitely) be clawsed and the posters will (hopefully) be burned alive in the burning hells of, um, tasmania.

As per what you said Brad, hopefully we can have someone who's always here, someone that can keep an eye out while the others' aren't.... Let's try and keep this place clean...er.... hehe..

Good luck to whomever the new mod may be :D

^^^ sweet.

p.s. to those who apply: you probably won't get a reply to your application unless you're TEH WINNER!!!!1 so don't be sad.

actually, i only speak for myself; anna might be nicer ;)

It's true, I send emails to everyone who applies, and may or may not include nude photos of.. my.. cat.

V. exciting!

awesome guys. hope you get decent applications :)

*prods katmeow to apply*

id just like to thanx Raz once again. anna! and 1234 do an awesome job and im sure they will miss you :)

So, what type of mod are we aiming for here? Do we want a lock-monkey to simply keep the lid on too many silly threads? Or do we want someone with a vision of how they want this forum to evolve? Who would be best to compliment the already excelent work being done by onetwothreefour and anna?

I think what we need is a "clique-buster"! =D

^i would imagine they would initially want someone who wishes to share the current theme of moderation, and then progress with a vision after they get a feel for the modding.

$0.02 (which has no value at all in this thread:\)

/exits thread and returns to DC where i hold all the power to myself ;)

i also think the mod would want to give something back to the BL Community and be someone that has gained something from BL. Whether its a passionate site for them or something they just use for the mere socail side of it. It should be someone who knows what the boards about. More than just the Aus Soc section. Someone who spreads themselves over different areas...

^well thats obviously a given though.

its more than a title, theres a lot of work that goes along with it, that more often than not goes unseen to the general public, i know this is something that ive discovered since my modship was offered to me (only suckas apply to be a mod! j/k;))

best of luck to all the candidates :)

Responsibility?

hohoho.

I deal with enough of this "ree-spon-sa-bill-itee" business from not driving my car drunk.

Goodluck to whomever takes over the platinum throne next to anna and 1234...

may your eyes not bleed from reading too many "What made You Smile Today?!" posts.

:D

onetwothreefour said:
this thread is for *serious* discussion of the position please, or questions pertaining to it.

any off-topic posting will (almost definitely) be clawsed and the posters will (hopefully) be burned alive in the burning hells of, um, tasmania.

Look at me! I'm subtley moderating a moderator! 8( :D ;)

I definately deserve this mod job :)

is there a set time frame on this or just til whenever you get enough apps?

well, raz is departing at the end of may, so we'll probably wrap it up a few days before then, and have a decision in time for that.

i see this as being the most desirable of moderating positions on the entirety of BL, your own countries forum to moderate. Therefore i fully intend to apply.

special.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.