Bluelight

Thread: Benadryl Trippin'

1. Collapse Details
    Benadryl Trippin' 
    Question
    I was wondering if anyone has had any expierience with Benadryl for the use of tripping. If so what amount of the 25 mg pills should be taken and does it make your stomach hurt as much as Dramanine? I've searched it but I would to hear everyones thoughts on it and their tips for it.

Thanks in advance!!

2. Collapse Details

I used to use around 600-800mg to get high. It was no fun. There was one trip(if you can call it that) that I enjoyed a little. I saw giant spiders crawling on my floor and an alien bug with sharp teeth ate them. I saw what looked like a diagram for some type of alien structure on my door with symbols that looked like an alien language.

I would not recommend it though, it is usually unpleasant and you just want it to stop. After about a few months of abusing dramamine I felt like I was brain damaged. My thoughts were all fucked up. I could not think clearly. It took months to get back to normal. I do not think it did any significant permanent damage though.

It also causes a weak, fast heartbeat. It can be frightening. It feels like your heart will just stop beating. It also causes heart arythmias.

3. Collapse Details

I'm going to shoot this over to DB.. I'm sure you'll get some responses there.. probably not a lot of positive ones either.

Its really not good for in the doses you need, and you're going to get put into a state of delerium.

4. Collapse Details

Not fun. If you want to experiment start at maybe 125 mg for a drowsy sedated effect without visuals and slowly move up from there. Also, Diphenhydramine is twice as strong as dimenhydrinate so remember that for dosing. The effects are virtually the same.

Dramamine is Dimen, Benadryl is Diphen

5. Collapse Details

Somewhere between Eden and North Utopia. Somewhere beneath the astral plain
    If you want to experiment start at maybe 125 mg for a drowsy sedated effect without visuals and slowly move up from there.

Whoops, I would never attempt to catch a buzz from Benedryl because I would feel pathetic, always had a connection for real (By real drugs I am referring to Scheduled drugs) drugs, and was more interested in drugs that produce pleasurable highs, but I used to take 100mg to get sleep and never achieved any 'visuals'. I don't search for states of delirium in my highs...unless it produces pleasure and euphoria.

6. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I would not use benedryl to get high. Use Dramamine, it is a lot better then benadryl and also if you can get Unisom you will not have to use as many pills. If you use dramamine then I would say start at around 400mg.

7. Collapse Details

Originally posted by 3ch0
    I would not use benedryl to get high. Use Dramamine, it is a lot better then benadryl and also if you can get Unisom you will not have to use as many pills. If you use dramamine then I would say start at around 400mg.
    Unisom SleepGels contain Diphenhydramine, the same active ingredient in Benedryl so there ain't no difference taking Benedryl opposed to Unisom SleepGels with the exception of the dose. Don't bother with the Unisom SleepTabs, as they contain Doxylamine Succinate. Dramamine contains a different active ingredient than Benedryl, which is Dimenhydrinate.

8. Collapse Details

I did some comparsion shopping a couple of weeks ago on which product contain the most Diphenhydramine for the best price. I looked at Tylenol PM, Unisom and Benedryl. Benedryl was the most cost effective.

9. Collapse Details

Yes, especially the generic versions. I bought a bottle that contains 100 capsules, for sleep and antihistamine purposes only, for about $8.

10. Collapse Details

Originally posted by 3ch0
    First off, both Dramamine (dimenhydrinate) and Benadryl (Diphenhydramine) both suck recreationally (i was once 15, unfortunatley). BUT, if you are going to do either one of them, Dramamine is NOT a lot better than Benadryl. Benadryl actually has muscle relaxing effects (as opposed to "feel like absolute shit" effects that dramamine has), they arent euphoric by any means, but a lot more comfortable than dramamines body load.

Also, benadryl comes in a quite tasty syrup so you dont have to down 20+ pills.

11. Collapse Details

Diphenhydramine (benadryl, unisom) and dimenhydrinate (dramamine) both suck recreationally. There are horrible side effects, there's nothing pleasurable about it, it causes delerium (which is much different than tripping), you're likely to not remember most of what happened and it's very possible to get injured or in trouble, etc.

Don't bother with this crap.

12. Collapse Details

Why would you ask the same question twice? You got your answer in OD already.