• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Your wildest college party stories here!

Xpalafetti

Bluelighter
So what are those wildest girls gone wild or boys gone wild college campus frat house rocking cow tipping ruckus stories you have had in the past at your college!!

C'mon now share em!

Well, there was this one time that involved a goat, a 88 Trans Am and multiple kegs, but that is as much as I can say...

Well one victory dinner that we had at our college - you get a victory dinner if you college wins one of the 8 inter-collegiate sports at Sydney University, we had the usual drinking and dancing and nudity etc.

But between a group of about 40-50 drinkers (was 150 at the start, but most piked early... damn pikers...) we went through 17 kegs. Which was quite an effort :) was a whole heap of fun. After the kegs ran out, I remember sitting on the steps attempting to do goon skulls (laybacks) and not being very successful ;) was a great party :)

CB :)

Though I don't have any stories of "Animal House" caliber, there was one unfortunate time when I went to a friend's house party and ended up being the most fucked-up guy there, out of the 50-70 people who were attending. I acted like a total moron, and started bumming drinks off chicks and whatnot. I was the one dancing like a fool in front of everybody. I loved it at the time, but when I sobered up I totally hated myself, and I think the girl who invited me (whose place it was at) was disgusted as well. Never again.

A party during the extra hour of daylight savings in the fall called "the keg that never existed", you start and end at 2am, and the keg never existed...

My life has never been so tame as it is now since I started uni... how sucky. I miss high school :\

Just the other night, we had case day at our house. That's the last day of finals where everyone had 12 hours to drink a case of beer. Well, one of my friends got way too wasted and his parents came to visit. They left right away because he was passed out right in from of them. Then, later that day, he was trying to go to the bathroom and instead fell down a flight of stairs. When we found him, his head was pressed against the wall on the landing and his legs were going up the stairs. He turned around, whipped it out and pissed all over himself, including his face. God I wish this was on tape. He'll never live it down.

Got another one... Whenever I drink too much I usually black out. This was one of those times. It all started with a bottle of Belvedere that my friend wanted to kill on a monday night. I decided to help him out. All of a sudden someone else brought a handle of bacardi and the pledges showed up. I'm pretty sure we drank everything and then some. Last thing I remember is one of the pledges throwing up. But... supposedly, I came up with the idea to roll (I still say it wasn't me). As we were driving to pick up another girl who i convinced to do it with us, I kept on calling my friend and asking him where he was. I was sitting shotgun, he was driving. I did that about 5 times. That night I wounded up munching three and a half beans. Supposedly I had the time of my life. I was so pissed that I didn't remember anything. First thing I remember is coming down in my room wondering why my head was hurting so much.

I have entirely too many that I could put up on here, but I'll just list one thats just more than a little absurd.

The night started off rather innocently, my roommate and I each purchased a 1/5 of Everclear (195 proof grain alcohol) and a Quart of Fierce Grape Gatorade. Well, maybe thats not so innocent. Regardless, two hours later, my bottle of Everclear is quite gone. Enter the land of blackout. The last thing I remember was ripping the screen out of the window in our room (we had a sublevel room where our window looked out at the grass, so you could crawl out easily).

Apparently I was spotted all over campus in nothing but my boxer shorts and one sock. Mind you, I live in Connecticut and this was in early February, so there was snow on the ground and it was bitter ass cold, but apparently I wasn't feeling it at all. I was seen walking through the library, campus's main courtyard, and attempted to get into the dining hall, but it was locked. I apparently was in a cheery mood and was nothing but smiles and laughs to everyone that talked to me. I guess at one point I passed out on a bench outside the library and someone helped me to the general area of my dorm.

I woke up the next day in bed, soaked to the bone, covered in mud, and my feet looked like raw hamburger. I had minor frostbite on my toes, but that was the only extent of my injuries.

My roommate puked in his trashcan and passed out in our room. Who had the better night?!

*Raises Hand*

If only I could remember...

Really crazy night

I went to a party (KSU) and was sort of high on Adderall and was drinking like crazy (its hard for me to get drunk while speeding). I proceeded to get into a conversation with some chick and she tells me right off the bat that she is obsessed with serial killers and I talk to her about them for almost 45 minutes (Im speeding remember). I hear "Oh shit!" come from the living room and run into find that some guy fell off the balcony (12+ feet in the air) and landed on his face! He was a big fat guy and he wasn't breathing, so I and several others start screaming "call a fucking ambulance!" but some kid who claimed to be an EMT says that he'll take care of it. Well EMT boy starts moving the guy's head! Of course, this is a really bad idea but eventually the guy comes to and begs not to be taken to the hospital because he has no insurance/money. Next crazy thing that happens is that some guy is sitting on a cabinet and the top rips off and he goes flying against the wall. When he is on the ground people start throwing beer at him and he fucking snaps and picks up the cabinet top (like 4 feet long, 30+ pounds, nails sticking out) and whips it at the crowd and proceeds to demolish the cabinet in 5 seconds by kicking the shit out of it. He gets kicked out but everyone decides to burn set the pieces of the cabinet on fire. While the cabinet is on fire someone (no one knows who) covered this fat, passed out girl in used coffee grinds. It was funny but sad. Eventually I had to run from the cops because of the bonfire (at 5AM), but overall it was great.

One time I did AMT at this HUUUGE house party at a friend's place. There were random people in and out all night and there was a trance DJ in the basement. I'll never know how we pulled it off without the cops being called.

I was doing it with three others who had never done any drug (other than weed) before. Furthermore, the two guys who lived there did some strong MDA pills. Other than that, most people were only drinking and very few of them knew about the other stuff going on.

At one point the uncle of one of the rolling guys showed up with a friend. They were in town for the game (think big ten) and were completely wasted. Imagine two drunk texas oilmen showing up when you're fucked up at a party. Yeah.

Anyway, the night went surprisingly smoothly. The drunks cleared out by 2 or 3 and a few other people showed up and did some AMT as well (also first-timers).

Great stories. :D

Though this wasn't a college party proper, one event that stands out in my mind was when two chicks (best friends) invited me up to their apartment for some cheap drinks. They had a never ending supply of ghetto beer, and before long we were all totally trashed. Then--to this day I have no idea what triggered it--I started getting depressed and whiny about my life, and these two drunk chicks were trying to talk me down. As soon as I calm down, I start making out with one of them (she reciprocated), and the other one sort of flipped out, saying "Oh my God, oh my God!" and running into her room--her expression was priceless. This other girl--keep in mind that I had just met her that night--and I were stumbling around in the apartment trying to get our clothes off, and we finally made it into a room. Unfortunately for us, we were both way too drunk to either get off or do anything serious, so we both sort of got tired and passed out.

The next morning was the second most mortified of my life. :p

i go to University of Connecticut.

Spring Weekend. I saw a car get flipped at Celeron... then i saw it get lit on fire. I carried my cousin back from X-lot that weekend, after he got so drunk he could hardly stand up, and i did it all after half a bottle of vodka.

The wild part was that none of my friends got arrested. Usually there's at least one jackass that mouths off to a cop in riot gear.

glitterbizkit said:
My life has never been so tame as it is now since I started uni... how sucky. I miss high school :\

ditto!

except that one time i sniffed a quart of gin.

intranasal alcohol = hangover from the depths of hell itself.

I was at a formal dinner for my college (dorm) at UNSW and as usual by about 9:30 everyone was shitfaced and the dancefloor hookups were beginning to start. This really fat and to be frank, hideously ugly couple were having a bit of a jive but nothing more.

Anyway, at some point the two escaped and for some unknown reason decided to go to the dead middle of the oval and have wild sex in a variety of positions. Being pitch black and a huge oval they must have thought it was a relatively discreet place.

So how do I know they had sex? The publications director and amateur photographer/film maker had slyly followed them out the door and sat down in the clubroom stadium with his digicam and telescopic zoom lens. He got the whole thing on camera! He went back in to the dinner (which was winding up) and announced that he'd gotten something 'juicy' on tape. At least half the college went back to the TV room and watched these two going for it.

Halfway through, the couple in question walked into the room and saw themselves on the big screen. They weren't impressed.

The cinematographer got in deep, deep shit over that one!

^lol!

*=Regulator=* said:
^^
Do you get extra drunk by snorting alcohol?
Does it take less to get you drunk?

i think so. i was so drunk to begin with that i'm not really sure...

it certainly felt very strange. and i was very sick later.

twas an entirely unpleasant experience and i do not recommend it :(

i went to this 'girls soccer team' party at msu and we were tryin to get this girl to do a kegstand and she was like 'no no i cant' which someone took as 'hell yeah lets do it'. two dudes grabed her legs and she forgot to hold the keg. bitch flopped down and smacked her face off the cement floor in the basement. got up lookin like she was about to cry. there was like a three second silence and then everyone just busted out laughin.

later on my friend pissed on some chick while she was sleeping. that was funny.

immature.. maybe.
funny.. fuck yes.
i guess nothing too wild. but the shit made me laugh.

as for wild all i gots is this..

out at state when they played unc in the final four. lotsa drunk pissed of michigan staters. they were tear gasin the shit out of some people.

and by the way it wasnt just some random chick that dude pissed on. this kid was shitfaced enough to pull out his wang start peein all over his apartment. then he hit the chick.

Last edited: