• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Your wildest college party stories here!

I single-handedly ended a party by falling on my head on concrete and blacking out. I was executing my Rickey Henderson style slide on a "slip and slide" type device made out of a giant tarp, when I slipped and my head bounced off the ground like a basketball. Girls were also getting naked on said "slip and slide". This was inside in the large main room of my old frat house. I was damn pissed the next day when people told me the party ended after my fall. Goddamn pussies, throw me in a closet or something.

Drink responsibly,
SonOF

well, I wasn't there but I know someone who had a college fuckfest party at their house.

Re: Really crazy night

Reuptake said:
I went to a party (KSU) and was sort of high on Adderall and was drinking like crazy (its hard for me to get drunk while speeding). I proceeded to get into a conversation with some chick and she tells me right off the bat that she is obsessed with serial killers and I talk to her about them for almost 45 minutes (Im speeding remember). I hear "Oh shit!" come from the living room and run into find that some guy fell off the balcony (12+ feet in the air) and landed on his face! He was a big fat guy and he wasn't breathing, so I and several others start screaming "call a fucking ambulance!" but some kid who claimed to be an EMT says that he'll take care of it. Well EMT boy starts moving the guy's head! Of course, this is a really bad idea but eventually the guy comes to and begs not to be taken to the hospital because he has no insurance/money. Next crazy thing that happens is that some guy is sitting on a cabinet and the top rips off and he goes flying against the wall. When he is on the ground people start throwing beer at him and he fucking snaps and picks up the cabinet top (like 4 feet long, 30+ pounds, nails sticking out) and whips it at the crowd and proceeds to demolish the cabinet in 5 seconds by kicking the shit out of it. He gets kicked out but everyone decides to burn set the pieces of the cabinet on fire. While the cabinet is on fire someone (no one knows who) covered this fat, passed out girl in used coffee grinds. It was funny but sad. Eventually I had to run from the cops because of the bonfire (at 5AM), but overall it was great.

I think we have a winner.

At a rugby part at University of Washington 8 kegs about 100-150 people. I show up with the team(just guest at Uw,a friend of team member) at like 8:30 and start killing some kegs. I don't really know that many people so i go around and start introducing my self to random groups. I meet a couple of guys who are twins who live in the house and bs. Ask if they smoke bud and they are like hell no but do you want some coke and turn it down and sit down to role up a joint. I am just posted rolling up a jay and not one person asks what i am doing or if they can smoke. So i place the joint I just rolled behind my ear and decide that the first person to ask if that's a joint i will smoke it with. About twenty minutes go by and this guy is like "he man is that a joint" i say yes you wanna burn he replys with "man this is like some where's waldo shit except you have a joint" he asks if he can grab a buddy and we go to burn. This dude also lives in the house so we go to his room to burn. While were smoking people keep coming to his door and are trying to get in, everyone gets turned away. We are chillin and smokin and someone comes to the door and says we have to leave immediately everyone says fuck off and just goes back to chillin. About five minutes later a person just won't stop banging on the door and they annouce their presensce as the Seattle Fire department. Dude who's room it is looks outside and there are two fire truck out front. The house is on fire and all of us are just chillin in his room. We open the door and all pile out of the house. Everyone else in the house had already evacuated and we were still smokin. It turns out someone up stairs had put a cig in a trash can and caught the upstairs on fire. Fire fighters put the blaze out, which destroyed a room and the party just continues. Will never forget that party.

Okay, here's the setup.

My fraternity's parties were usually in the "basement" of the frat house where the dance floor and beer cooler for the kegs were...except it wasn't really a basement that had been built with the house, it was a basement that the fraternity had dug out from underneath the house and cemented in a floor and a wall about 3 ft high along the edges of the dancefloor that people would also dance on. So basically the bottom of the house was the ceiling of the party room, with electrical and speaker wiring and plumbing pipes running every which way.

Now running above the length of one of the dance walls was a large cast iron pipe about a foot in diameter, and when the party would get really rocking there would usually be several drunks swinging on the pipe junglegym-style out over the edge of the dancefloor.

One night as the party was kicking in high gear, some chicks were swinging on the pipe, and all of a sudden the pipe broke. Along with sending the people swinging on it flying, the end of this huge iron pipe came crashing down and smashed this chick on the dance floor on the head, knocking her out cold.

Hold on, it gets better. This pipe was the MAIN SEWAGE LINE of the house, and it immediately started spewing RAW SEWAGE onto the dance floor. Now because the dance floor was already soaked with spilled beer, mixed drinks, mud and probably some vomit, it took several seconds before the sewage smell registered with the drunks on the dancefloor...but once it did it was like rats fleeing a sinking garbage barge with all the people running off the dance floor from the sewage.

Now according to several frat bros who remained in the party room (I didn't, as I had quickly fled the sewage tsunami), ALLEGEDLY one of the bros with a reputation for eating ANYTHING (I can personally attest to this...I saw him bite the head off a frog, chew up live caterpillars and a goldfish) picked up a plastic beer cup, scooped up some of the sewage and took a sip. I do know he had to go to the ER later that night to have his stomach pumped, but I doubt that it was because he sipped on raw sewage. I personally believe it was just from drinking so much.

wow...i have no idea. I never had any really "huge" college parties, as i didn't attend a normal college. I went to alot of parties for other schools and non school related.

I threw parties once a trimester, but this included students, high school kids, and adults much older than me. It was odd..and most of the time pretty crazy.

glowbug said:
Okay, here's the setup.

My fraternity's parties were usually in the "basement" of the frat house where the dance floor and beer cooler for the kegs were...except it wasn't really a basement that had been built with the house, it was a basement that the fraternity had dug out from underneath the house and cemented in a floor and a wall about 3 ft high along the edges of the dancefloor that people would also dance on. So basically the bottom of the house was the ceiling of the party room, with electrical and speaker wiring and plumbing pipes running every which way.

Now running above the length of one of the dance walls was a large cast iron pipe about a foot in diameter, and when the party would get really rocking there would usually be several drunks swinging on the pipe junglegym-style out over the edge of the dancefloor.

One night as the party was kicking in high gear, some chicks were swinging on the pipe, and all of a sudden the pipe broke. Along with sending the people swinging on it flying, the end of this huge iron pipe came crashing down and smashed this chick on the dance floor on the head, knocking her out cold.

Hold on, it gets better. This pipe was the MAIN SEWAGE LINE of the house, and it immediately started spewing RAW SEWAGE onto the dance floor. Now because the dance floor was already soaked with spilled beer, mixed drinks, mud and probably some vomit, it took several seconds before the sewage smell registered with the drunks on the dancefloor...but once it did it was like rats fleeing a sinking garbage barge with all the people running off the dance floor from the sewage.

Now according to several frat bros who remained in the party room (I didn't, as I had quickly fled the sewage tsunami), ALLEGEDLY one of the bros with a reputation for eating ANYTHING (I can personally attest to this...I saw him bite the head off a frog, chew up live caterpillars and a goldfish) picked up a plastic beer cup, scooped up some of the sewage and took a sip. I do know he had to go to the ER later that night to have his stomach pumped, but I doubt that it was because he sipped on raw sewage. I personally believe it was just from drinking so much.

hahah. that pipe breaking story reminds me another crazy story. We were having a party at my frat house and about 50 people were outside on the wooden steps smoking cigs, waiting to get in or whatever. The steps created a back entrance to the house since it was sort of built on a hill. All of a sudden the WHOLE GODDAMN STAIRCASE collapses and drops down about five feet. There were people underneath it completely shitfaced covered and mud and such. Such a strange experience. I felt like I was on a ride at Universal Studios or something. Luckily no one was really hurt, but the stairs were closed off for like a month while they were being rebuilt.

i'm leaving duke this year, so i decided to have a good bye party for all my close girl friends, which made about thirteen people. i bought 108 beers and a box of wine. i pulled out all the stops to get various drugs. of course, half of my friends were weenies who only wanted to drink, but i got the other half on stimulants and weed along with the alcohol. over the course of the night, we drank almost all of the beers and half the box of wine. i didn't really have a clear plan of what we were going to do, but i'd bought some crayola markers on a whim, and we ended up drawing all over each other. it started out nice and conservative with little messages 'i'm going to miss you' and stuff, but by the end of the night, we were just scrawling obscenities all over each other. i had 'cunt' on my inner thigh and 'fuck buddy' on my shoulder among many other things.

i also made the rule that you couldn't come unless you wore 'weird shit' and my friends deifnitely took this to heart. I was wearing this really short vintage Mexican style dress that was green with a huge red ruffle. My friend was wearing a swimsuit from the nineteen fifties that had little shorts on it and blue and white polka dots. two other girls were wearing shirts and sesame street underwear. we were in my dorm, so when we went out to have cigarettes and stuff, we ran into all the sober people, and we were wearing costumes and had writing all over us, which was one of the best parts in my opinion. over the course of the night, we also managed to have several hikes outside to pee in weird places (sort of a weird tradition with my friends.)

it wasn't a particualrly big or well-stocked in terms of drugs/alcohol or in-a-bar party, but everyone swore it was the best time we'd had all year. it was good that we all enjoyed it so much b/c crayola marker does not come off very easily, especially multiple layers of it! i ended up just leaving it on for awhile. plus, the substances in conjunction with the marker did give eall my friends at duke a chance to say goodbye to me and stuff. they made me a huge number of signs with the markers, too, which i bound into a book. suffice it to say that one was a poem: 'roses are red, violets are blue, we'll miss em, and need a new drug connoisseur too!'

ok, now i really have gone on forever. i have been trying to upload the pictures iof this party onto bluelight (they are less than 600 kb!!) but it won't do it. It is driving me crazy b/c they would fit right in.

I was told recently of a wild party a few of my friends attended. It was a frat like party involving vegatable oil wrestling matches. They have a 50 gallon kiddie pool in the living room full of vegatable oil. During the course of wrestling the kiddie pool broke spilling 50 gallons of veg oil everywhere. All over the whole floor and soaked into the carpet.

Um, I'm from Boston, too, and it's extremely lame

o0psy Daisy said:
Thats not funny at all. Pretty immature, IMO.

At my school the wildest college parties happen when the Red Sox and the Patriots win the championships. All the students from every school congregate in the middle of the city and create havoc. I've seen buses flip over, tits galore, cops in riot gear, and cabbies harassed. It was so out of control this past year that one girl died. :(

Yes, it was sad that a girl died, but getting back to what your post was about, Boston's not exactly L.A.

We're actually quite a lame city, if not the lamest. Burger King closes at around 9 PM, and I wish I wasn't joking. You can't even find a damn place to piss in, literally, because downtown Boston feels like a ghost town at night.

The fact that the only times it's even "interesting" is when a "riot" breaks out (if you call it a riot, god, you're too innocent) says a lot about how lame we are here.

And a baseball game incites the riot. Political angst? No. Baseball.

Being down and literally having the term "police riot" mean something, after hearing Rage play live outside of LA's Staples Center during the 2000 DNC, that's more interesting... but sad when my friend gets tear gassed by a cop...

There's nothing "cute" about riots, period. We're so lame, that's suppose to be entertainment. It's not. It's violence, period.

^
uh oh, i hope boston's not really that bad. that's where i'm going to school next year. my mom sowre to me up and down that it was a great place to go to school....

boston not only is that bad, it is WORSE
like utopizen said everything closes obscenely early, i believe the city actually mandates everything be closed by 1am regardless including clubs/bars except on weekends [i know cambridge does this], not to mention it's stolen $120 of my money & gotten me into two car accidents, yes i blame boston for this because it's practically sentient & realizes that i am LEAVING. if i were you i'd switch schools. this is the most boring 'city' really. or if you have to move here at least go to cambridge, it's not nearly as malicious & you get much better concerts etc.

couple of huge hells-angel type townies came into a party and kicked the shit out of like 15 guys once. was pretty funny, except for that i was one of htem.

i dunno too many that really stand out. all our parties back in the day involved hundreds of pills, crack, smack, nitrous, shrooms, cid, amt, dmt, 5meodipt, pot and beer go without saying. you can imagine the possibilities when you add those above elements to about 50 boys and girls.

all i do anymore is have a few beers at the bar.

halloween at chico state in CA

all the elements to a wild party they close the whole downtown now and bring in so many cops that they outnumber the rest of the party back in the day cars would get flipped hundreds of naked people mardi gras style party plus hundreds of house parties dozens of huge bar parties also the big sac river floats on memorial day are nuts think 80,000 people drrinking and floating down the river on anything that will float classic

My freshman year, we were having an informal party @ my house, and I noticed that one of my friends was in his room with a girl. So, as I was half drunk and feeling like an ass, I went and pounded on his door. He came out to yell at me, and I ran down the hall towards the bathroom. Earlier, someone had vomited in the doorway to the bathroom, so I leaped over it. I'm about 6 foot 2", and when I lept, I clipped my head on the doorjamb, and knocked myself out. In the process of falling, I also split my elbow open. So, now I'm lieing on the floor, only partially concious, with a gaping wound on my head. People are around me trying to stop the bleeding at this time. Then, another guy came to the bathroom to vomit, but there were people in the way. He took one look at me and promptly puked all over me. The EMS showed up, but they let me go to the hospital with one of the semisobers there. 7 staples and 8 stitches later, I had to call my folks and explain the whole thing to them. I still have a nice scar on my head from that incident. Oh, this all happened on Valentine's day.

Last night I was at this frat for the 4th, watching the fire works on the roofdeck. As the fire works were going off some of us noticed that a large amount of smoke was coming out of the door leading downstairs.

Probably the one ONE sober brother present demanded people exit the roofdeck, but no one wanted to miss the awesome fireworks going off.

Apparently some dumbass set off fireworks INDOORS to see what would happen and started a fire. Thankfully everything ended up being okay but for a while like 50 drunk college kids were singing , 'The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire." Eventually, about 12 minutes later, when the fireworks were over and the Boston Fire Department had arrived everyone went downstairs. Five floors of stairs were covered with fire extinguisher stuff.

I have about 239487343 stories like this one.

Last edited:
It was a home game for Ohio State, the Michigan Wolverines were in town to play football about 2 years ago. I was at a party with about 30 people at 10:00AM on 12th street (OSU campus). Some out-of-towners with Michigan plates rolls up on the street, and parallel parks into a student parking spot along the street right in front of our party.

You'd have to be a shitbrick to park your car with MI plates in front of a porch full of drunk, obnoxious OSU fans. So they get out of the car, we exchange "Michigan sucks...no OSU sucks....Ann Arbor is a whore....Columbus still sucks.." comments back and forth and the old couple takes folding chairs from their trunk and head down High St.

To make a long story short, the couple came back after the game to find their newer Honda Accord upside down and on fire with 3 guys standing on top of it doing beer bongs. :D

One time we were having a party in our dorm room on the third floor (We did that a lot back then). I was completely trashed - To the point where I needed to throw up. Immediately. Ran to the bathroom - Somebody else is in there puking. Run to the sink - The room owner yells at me not to puke in there due to splash back problems.

Damn it!

What to do?

Hey, I'm on the third floor, I'll just puke over the railing. No problem!

I run out, and hurl what seems to be gallons of vomit in front of a bunch of horrified party-goers. Now, the funny thing is - On the SECOND floor they had nothing but good students. It was reserved for scholars who belonged to a special group/liked quiet/etc.

Anyhow - One of those eggheads saw the vomit come down past his door while he was standing on the balcony. Being surprisingly dumb, he sticks his head out to look up and see what happened.

Right as I was going back for seconds.

I hurled all over his face. Right in front of a group of party-goers who were now cheering madly. It went down in school lore, and stories are still being told. I always wanted to be remembered when I was gone, but perhaps not for that. :)