Bluelight

Thread: Your wildest college party stories here!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Your wildest college party stories here! 
    Bluelighter
    So what are those wildest girls gone wild or boys gone wild college campus frat house rocking cow tipping ruckus stories you have had in the past at your college!!

C'mon now share em!

2. Collapse Details

Well, there was this one time that involved a goat, a 88 Trans Am and multiple kegs, but that is as much as I can say...

3. Collapse Details

Well one victory dinner that we had at our college - you get a victory dinner if you college wins one of the 8 inter-collegiate sports at Sydney University, we had the usual drinking and dancing and nudity etc.

But between a group of about 40-50 drinkers (was 150 at the start, but most piked early... damn pikers...) we went through 17 kegs. Which was quite an effort was a whole heap of fun. After the kegs ran out, I remember sitting on the steps attempting to do goon skulls (laybacks) and not being very successful was a great party

CB

4. Collapse Details

Though I don't have any stories of "Animal House" caliber, there was one unfortunate time when I went to a friend's house party and ended up being the most fucked-up guy there, out of the 50-70 people who were attending. I acted like a total moron, and started bumming drinks off chicks and whatnot. I was the one dancing like a fool in front of everybody. I loved it at the time, but when I sobered up I totally hated myself, and I think the girl who invited me (whose place it was at) was disgusted as well. Never again.

5. Collapse Details

A party during the extra hour of daylight savings in the fall called "the keg that never existed", you start and end at 2am, and the keg never existed...

6. Collapse Details

My life has never been so tame as it is now since I started uni... how sucky. I miss high school

7. Collapse Details

Just the other night, we had case day at our house. That's the last day of finals where everyone had 12 hours to drink a case of beer. Well, one of my friends got way too wasted and his parents came to visit. They left right away because he was passed out right in from of them. Then, later that day, he was trying to go to the bathroom and instead fell down a flight of stairs. When we found him, his head was pressed against the wall on the landing and his legs were going up the stairs. He turned around, whipped it out and pissed all over himself, including his face. God I wish this was on tape. He'll never live it down.

8. Collapse Details

Got another one... Whenever I drink too much I usually black out. This was one of those times. It all started with a bottle of Belvedere that my friend wanted to kill on a monday night. I decided to help him out. All of a sudden someone else brought a handle of bacardi and the pledges showed up. I'm pretty sure we drank everything and then some. Last thing I remember is one of the pledges throwing up. But... supposedly, I came up with the idea to roll (I still say it wasn't me). As we were driving to pick up another girl who i convinced to do it with us, I kept on calling my friend and asking him where he was. I was sitting shotgun, he was driving. I did that about 5 times. That night I wounded up munching three and a half beans. Supposedly I had the time of my life. I was so pissed that I didn't remember anything. First thing I remember is coming down in my room wondering why my head was hurting so much.

9. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    sweet

10. Collapse Details

I have entirely too many that I could put up on here, but I'll just list one thats just more than a little absurd.

The night started off rather innocently, my roommate and I each purchased a 1/5 of Everclear (195 proof grain alcohol) and a Quart of Fierce Grape Gatorade. Well, maybe thats not so innocent. Regardless, two hours later, my bottle of Everclear is quite gone. Enter the land of blackout. The last thing I remember was ripping the screen out of the window in our room (we had a sublevel room where our window looked out at the grass, so you could crawl out easily).

Apparently I was spotted all over campus in nothing but my boxer shorts and one sock. Mind you, I live in Connecticut and this was in early February, so there was snow on the ground and it was bitter ass cold, but apparently I wasn't feeling it at all. I was seen walking through the library, campus's main courtyard, and attempted to get into the dining hall, but it was locked. I apparently was in a cheery mood and was nothing but smiles and laughs to everyone that talked to me. I guess at one point I passed out on a bench outside the library and someone helped me to the general area of my dorm.

I woke up the next day in bed, soaked to the bone, covered in mud, and my feet looked like raw hamburger. I had minor frostbite on my toes, but that was the only extent of my injuries.

My roommate puked in his trashcan and passed out in our room. Who had the better night?!

*Raises Hand*

If only I could remember...

11. Collapse Details
    Really crazy night 
    I went to a party (KSU) and was sort of high on Adderall and was drinking like crazy (its hard for me to get drunk while speeding). I proceeded to get into a conversation with some chick and she tells me right off the bat that she is obsessed with serial killers and I talk to her about them for almost 45 minutes (Im speeding remember). I hear "Oh shit!" come from the living room and run into find that some guy fell off the balcony (12+ feet in the air) and landed on his face! He was a big fat guy and he wasn't breathing, so I and several others start screaming "call a fucking ambulance!" but some kid who claimed to be an EMT says that he'll take care of it. Well EMT boy starts moving the guy's head! Of course, this is a really bad idea but eventually the guy comes to and begs not to be taken to the hospital because he has no insurance/money. Next crazy thing that happens is that some guy is sitting on a cabinet and the top rips off and he goes flying against the wall. When he is on the ground people start throwing beer at him and he fucking snaps and picks up the cabinet top (like 4 feet long, 30+ pounds, nails sticking out) and whips it at the crowd and proceeds to demolish the cabinet in 5 seconds by kicking the shit out of it. He gets kicked out but everyone decides to burn set the pieces of the cabinet on fire. While the cabinet is on fire someone (no one knows who) covered this fat, passed out girl in used coffee grinds. It was funny but sad. Eventually I had to run from the cops because of the bonfire (at 5AM), but overall it was great.

12. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    One time I did AMT at this HUUUGE house party at a friend's place. There were random people in and out all night and there was a trance DJ in the basement. I'll never know how we pulled it off without the cops being called.

I was doing it with three others who had never done any drug (other than weed) before. Furthermore, the two guys who lived there did some strong MDA pills. Other than that, most people were only drinking and very few of them knew about the other stuff going on.

At one point the uncle of one of the rolling guys showed up with a friend. They were in town for the game (think big ten) and were completely wasted. Imagine two drunk texas oilmen showing up when you're fucked up at a party. Yeah.

Anyway, the night went surprisingly smoothly. The drunks cleared out by 2 or 3 and a few other people showed up and did some AMT as well (also first-timers).

13. Collapse Details

Great stories.

Though this wasn't a college party proper, one event that stands out in my mind was when two chicks (best friends) invited me up to their apartment for some cheap drinks. They had a never ending supply of ghetto beer, and before long we were all totally trashed. Then--to this day I have no idea what triggered it--I started getting depressed and whiny about my life, and these two drunk chicks were trying to talk me down. As soon as I calm down, I start making out with one of them (she reciprocated), and the other one sort of flipped out, saying "Oh my God, oh my God!" and running into her room--her expression was priceless. This other girl--keep in mind that I had just met her that night--and I were stumbling around in the apartment trying to get our clothes off, and we finally made it into a room. Unfortunately for us, we were both way too drunk to either get off or do anything serious, so we both sort of got tired and passed out.

The next morning was the second most mortified of my life. :P

14. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    i go to University of Connecticut.

Spring Weekend. I saw a car get flipped at Celeron... then i saw it get lit on fire. I carried my cousin back from X-lot that weekend, after he got so drunk he could hardly stand up, and i did it all after half a bottle of vodka.

The wild part was that none of my friends got arrested. Usually there's at least one jackass that mouths off to a cop in riot gear.

15. Collapse Details

Thumbs up
    Originally posted by glitterbizkit
    My life has never been so tame as it is now since I started uni... how sucky. I miss high school
    ditto!

except that one time i sniffed a quart of gin.

intranasal alcohol = hangover from the depths of hell itself.

16. Collapse Details

^^
    Do you get extra drunk by snorting alcohol?
    Does it take less to get you drunk?

17. Collapse Details

I was at a formal dinner for my college (dorm) at UNSW and as usual by about 9:30 everyone was shitfaced and the dancefloor hookups were beginning to start. This really fat and to be frank, hideously ugly couple were having a bit of a jive but nothing more.

Anyway, at some point the two escaped and for some unknown reason decided to go to the dead middle of the oval and have wild sex in a variety of positions. Being pitch black and a huge oval they must have thought it was a relatively discreet place.

So how do I know they had sex? The publications director and amateur photographer/film maker had slyly followed them out the door and sat down in the clubroom stadium with his digicam and telescopic zoom lens. He got the whole thing on camera! He went back in to the dinner (which was winding up) and announced that he'd gotten something 'juicy' on tape. At least half the college went back to the TV room and watched these two going for it.

Halfway through, the couple in question walked into the room and saw themselves on the big screen. They weren't impressed.

The cinematographer got in deep, deep shit over that one!

18. Collapse Details

^lol!

Originally posted by *=Regulator=*
    ^^
    Do you get extra drunk by snorting alcohol?
    Does it take less to get you drunk?
    i think so. i was so drunk to begin with that i'm not really sure...

it certainly felt very strange. and i was very sick later.

twas an entirely unpleasant experience and i do not recommend it

19. Collapse Details

i went to this 'girls soccer team' party at msu and we were tryin to get this girl to do a kegstand and she was like 'no no i cant' which someone took as 'hell yeah lets do it'. two dudes grabed her legs and she forgot to hold the keg. bitch flopped down and smacked her face off the cement floor in the basement. got up lookin like she was about to cry. there was like a three second silence and then everyone just busted out laughin.

later on my friend pissed on some chick while she was sleeping. that was funny.

20. Collapse Details

immature.. maybe.
    funny.. fuck yes.
    i guess nothing too wild. but the shit made me laugh.

as for wild all i gots is this..

out at state when they played unc in the final four. lotsa drunk pissed of michigan staters. they were tear gasin the shit out of some people.

and by the way it wasnt just some random chick that dude pissed on. this kid was shitfaced enough to pull out his wang start peein all over his apartment. then he hit the chick.
    Last edited by ihateecstacy; 18-05-2005 at 05:29.

21. Collapse Details

I single-handedly ended a party by falling on my head on concrete and blacking out. I was executing my Rickey Henderson style slide on a "slip and slide" type device made out of a giant tarp, when I slipped and my head bounced off the ground like a basketball. Girls were also getting naked on said "slip and slide". This was inside in the large main room of my old frat house. I was damn pissed the next day when people told me the party ended after my fall. Goddamn pussies, throw me in a closet or something.

Drink responsibly,
    SonOF

22. Collapse Details

well, I wasn't there but I know someone who had a college fuckfest party at their house.

23. Collapse Details
    Re: Really crazy night 
    Bluelighter
    Originally posted by Reuptake
    I went to a party (KSU) and was sort of high on Adderall and was drinking like crazy (its hard for me to get drunk while speeding). I proceeded to get into a conversation with some chick and she tells me right off the bat that she is obsessed with serial killers and I talk to her about them for almost 45 minutes (Im speeding remember). I hear "Oh shit!" come from the living room and run into find that some guy fell off the balcony (12+ feet in the air) and landed on his face! He was a big fat guy and he wasn't breathing, so I and several others start screaming "call a fucking ambulance!" but some kid who claimed to be an EMT says that he'll take care of it. Well EMT boy starts moving the guy's head! Of course, this is a really bad idea but eventually the guy comes to and begs not to be taken to the hospital because he has no insurance/money. Next crazy thing that happens is that some guy is sitting on a cabinet and the top rips off and he goes flying against the wall. When he is on the ground people start throwing beer at him and he fucking snaps and picks up the cabinet top (like 4 feet long, 30+ pounds, nails sticking out) and whips it at the crowd and proceeds to demolish the cabinet in 5 seconds by kicking the shit out of it. He gets kicked out but everyone decides to burn set the pieces of the cabinet on fire. While the cabinet is on fire someone (no one knows who) covered this fat, passed out girl in used coffee grinds. It was funny but sad. Eventually I had to run from the cops because of the bonfire (at 5AM), but overall it was great.
    I think we have a winner.

24. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    At a rugby part at University of Washington 8 kegs about 100-150 people. I show up with the team(just guest at Uw,a friend of team member) at like 8:30 and start killing some kegs. I don't really know that many people so i go around and start introducing my self to random groups. I meet a couple of guys who are twins who live in the house and bs. Ask if they smoke bud and they are like hell no but do you want some coke and turn it down and sit down to role up a joint. I am just posted rolling up a jay and not one person asks what i am doing or if they can smoke. So i place the joint I just rolled behind my ear and decide that the first person to ask if that's a joint i will smoke it with. About twenty minutes go by and this guy is like "he man is that a joint" i say yes you wanna burn he replys with "man this is like some where's waldo shit except you have a joint" he asks if he can grab a buddy and we go to burn. This dude also lives in the house so we go to his room to burn. While were smoking people keep coming to his door and are trying to get in, everyone gets turned away. We are chillin and smokin and someone comes to the door and says we have to leave immediately everyone says fuck off and just goes back to chillin. About five minutes later a person just won't stop banging on the door and they annouce their presensce as the Seattle Fire department. Dude who's room it is looks outside and there are two fire truck out front. The house is on fire and all of us are just chillin in his room. We open the door and all pile out of the house. Everyone else in the house had already evacuated and we were still smokin. It turns out someone up stairs had put a cig in a trash can and caught the upstairs on fire. Fire fighters put the blaze out, which destroyed a room and the party just continues. Will never forget that party.

25. Collapse Details

Okay, here's the setup.

My fraternity's parties were usually in the "basement" of the frat house where the dance floor and beer cooler for the kegs were...except it wasn't really a basement that had been built with the house, it was a basement that the fraternity had dug out from underneath the house and cemented in a floor and a wall about 3 ft high along the edges of the dancefloor that people would also dance on. So basically the bottom of the house was the ceiling of the party room, with electrical and speaker wiring and plumbing pipes running every which way.

Now running above the length of one of the dance walls was a large cast iron pipe about a foot in diameter, and when the party would get really rocking there would usually be several drunks swinging on the pipe junglegym-style out over the edge of the dancefloor.

One night as the party was kicking in high gear, some chicks were swinging on the pipe, and all of a sudden the pipe broke. Along with sending the people swinging on it flying, the end of this huge iron pipe came crashing down and smashed this chick on the dance floor on the head, knocking her out cold.

Hold on, it gets better. This pipe was the MAIN SEWAGE LINE of the house, and it immediately started spewing RAW SEWAGE onto the dance floor. Now because the dance floor was already soaked with spilled beer, mixed drinks, mud and probably some vomit, it took several seconds before the sewage smell registered with the drunks on the dancefloor...but once it did it was like rats fleeing a sinking garbage barge with all the people running off the dance floor from the sewage.

Now according to several frat bros who remained in the party room (I didn't, as I had quickly fled the sewage tsunami), ALLEGEDLY one of the bros with a reputation for eating ANYTHING (I can personally attest to this...I saw him bite the head off a frog, chew up live caterpillars and a goldfish) picked up a plastic beer cup, scooped up some of the sewage and took a sip. I do know he had to go to the ER later that night to have his stomach pumped, but I doubt that it was because he sipped on raw sewage. I personally believe it was just from drinking so much.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast