❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Write a Letter to your S/O or Crush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SxyFemmeFatale

Bluelighter
For those of you who like to proclaim your love for your s/o or for those of you who are afraid to, write a letter telling them how you truly feel for them. Don't have to say any names, they don't have to know it's to them (if they are bluelighters) unless you wish to. Get out whatever you wish that you've been holding on to for however long, or get out what they already know, again. :)

I will post mine soon.

i actually jsut wrote a letter like this tonight, to mjy first love...

[x] dear,

you know, i was jus tthinking about how i needed to write you tonight. i'm glad you're having an awsome time in peru :) but um hey, sorry in advance for what i'm about to say, but honestly i've never really gotten over you.
even though i know we could probably never be together, i still do love you with all my heart, and if there's any time when you dont have a boyfriend, i would absolutely love to visit during one fo those times and see what could've been with us if i could've met you personally sooner. i'm sorry for being all sappy and stuk on the past, but 'im srsly trashed at the moment, and i had to get this out, because its honesltiy how i feel. i remember ocne i mentioned to you that, if in perhaps 10 years we're both
still not happily married or whatnot, that we shoudl get married. i really do mean it. i'm sure you're quite happy with your current boyfriend, but i've got a decent amount of money saved up, and if you're ever single, please let me knowand i will try to com esee you :)

i do car about you lots, even though we dont really talk anymore. honestly if we talked more, you would be one of my best friends ever, because i feel extremely comfortable with you (i dont feel comfortable with many people at all) and i sometimes wonder what could've happened between us if i hadnt gone at fucked it all up.

again, i apolgize, but even if we can never be, i still love you a lot. sorry i can tmake more more sense, but take care sweetie, and enjoy yourself at evey oportunity possible :)

love,
[tath]

tathra that is exactly what i would write to an ex boyfriend i have kinda been stuck on since the end of our relationship & i would probably do it while trashed. even though i am happy with my s/o there will always been thoughts go through my head of the past & i wonder what things would have been like if i hadn't of done what i do & to this day i still regret that.

"Dear x:
I apologize if I can't make this more romantic, but it really isn't in me. All I want to say is that I thought you were the One from the first time we met, and even though I think in retrospect that it was mindless infatuation, and that we'd never really work out, thoughts of what might have been never fail to bring a smile to my face or warm my heart. Perhaps it's better this way, in the ineffable way that fantasy always trumps reality for its purity and perfection. I would call you perfect whether you were in my mind or my arms, but I think the word would fail to do you justice."

^^ *gets teary eyed* and you think that's NOT romantic? I think it's PERFECT and to the point. But, I'm a sucker for romance.

My Letter (sorry, this will be long)

Dear * ,

I wish I had the guts to say this to you now, to your face. I've always been the type of person who found it easier to put things down on paper, then actually say everything I wanted. So here goes..

The night we ran into each other again at the club, I was very pleased. I had heard you'd be there, and I thought to myself "I hope he is". I know you thought the first few times we met, that I wasn't interested, but I was, I just didn't know you were. None of our friends ever told me that you have been finding out things about me, no one told me we'd be good together, and no one told me how you felt about me. I was in the dark and here, this whole time you were getting the 411 on my life. It started out a bit unfair I think, but i'm happy with the way it turned out.

Our first kiss was so amazing and that morning when the sun was shining and we came out of the club, I remember you looking at me in the rear view mirror with a smile on your face. The most awesome thing I can remember that day, was feeling absolutely WONDERFUL. I was so happy. I kept talking about how much of a beautiful day it was, and it was, or something or another made it even more so beautiful than; any other day. It was you. The moment you starred at me, with that smile, I knew, I knew this would be something special one day. Then that morning when everyone went to your place; that is the day you stole my breath away. You got your guitar and started playing a song you wrote, for us. The first cord, strum was so beautiful, then you opened your mouth and the most wonderful voice came from it. My heart then skipped a beat and for a second in time, you took my breath away. THAT, that moment right there, is the moment I knew there was something about you. Then, when you accidently met my children, before I wanted you to, you were absolutely amazing with them. Never, has my daughter openly started talking to a stranger, let alone a man. EVER. She still shys away from friends who've known her all her life. That was another moment, I knew there was something special about you. The fact that I had children never intimidated you, never scared you. You befriended them, the moment you met them. Watching my kids laugh as you gave them a piggy back ride, almost brought a tear to my face.

When we started seeing each other on a daily basis we learned so much about one another. I cherish the memories I have of us just sitting and having a open conversation about each other's lives. I love talking to you. There's never been a guy whom I can just talk to, about anything. Never been a guy who just willingly opened up to me, sharing things about his life, family, friends, and relationships. When I'm with you, I feel warmth, security, and most importantly, friendship. I could lay beside you and in your arms for how ever long god permits me to. I know we both have a lot of growing up to do, and I know we both have other priorities, but I want you to know, whatever you do I will be there by your side for as long as you want me to be. I will always have your back.

*, I know we've had our obstacles and fortunately we have surpassed them all. I'm so grateful of that. You are so incredible. Everything about you I adore and I cherish. I don't know how long this will last, but I do know however long it may be, no gift could compare to the pricelessness of the memories I've made with you.

Who you were, is who I am grateful for. Who you are, is who I love; and Who you want to be, is what I admire. I've fallen in love with you.

Your's Truly xoxo,
~Sxy~

Dear ....,

Sorry for writing that before..i now realise that you truly dont give a fuck..sorry for wasting both of our time sorry i thought you were the one sorry i loved you so much sorry for myself cause ill never love anyone like i loved you sorry that your turning into a slut and people have lost all respect for you sorry i still secretley care..

Andrew..

Last edited:
aw gee these are all so sweet aw geeee...

recently i found my journal from 1997 the year we met in highschool, i emailed him one of the entries where i'm talking about him...so cute and innocent and so high school. i just wanted to let him know i like him as much and more than i did then :) he digged it

" I like Cancer boy alot. he
cute and nice and sweet and
funny. He kind of a loner and
i respect that. And he's a hacker
just like me. =) And we can
talk to each other for hours. I
mean, yesterday @ Subway, When
everyone left it was just us 2
there for about 2 hours just
talking and playing around.
It was the best thing. And i
think he likes me, Well im
pretty sure, but he hasn't tried any
moves at all. He just always gives
me a hug when we say 'bye' and
all. And he likes No Doubt,Marilyn
Manson, & NIN! all the bands i
like. isn't that cool? =D And i
told him how my ACSUP* got
jacked and he offered to make me
a copy. so i asked him to, and
he gave it to me the next day!
And he also gave me a
bunch of CC#'s I asked for. =D
I LIKE HIM! But i don't really
want to ask him out, i like being
his friend. But if he asks me out,
i'll definitley say YES."

G,
I don't know how to cope with things today. I don't know how to cope with the idea of the image of a me, without you and the thought of you with someone else. My mouth has been quiet, and I haven't said anything at all and I'm not sure I know how to.

But my heart, my head, my language of love, it's screaming loud enough to shake these walls down. There is a balance here, I'm sure. I just haven't found it yet, and I haven't even started to look.

Hips are in hysterics over pupils. "how can he see, even as they grow and grow?" Thighs stay calm and say between kisses, "that's our job, now. eyes close as we open. His body is a scale." Fingers are new and learning how to swim, how to push off of walls and spin somersaults under water. pelvis is dizzy and determined on a trampoline. Arches of feet are confused. They don't understand why back becomes bow and they, suddenly, are arrows. They choose to ignore left thigh and it's talk of scales. "we want a warning. A siren." At this, mouth is shocked; it was always sure moans were signal enough.

Maybe we are screaming at the same time - about different things - and different loves - and different imaginations. Maybe we are both screaming at the sky for the same goddamn reason - the same goddamn sky - the same goddamn night. Maybe Mars was available here just as it was there. Maybe we both watched it glow red around the stars.

I am struggling against a nasty pit of quicksand. I was told once that if you get yourself in a horizontal position, you may stand a chance. Except that I'm straight up and down, my eyes glued open, tearing, shoulders stiff and small. These days are endless, thinking about you.

Cx3,

i messed up many months ago. i let go and i shouldn't have. i miss you and i don't know what to do to take it back. can i take it back? you were so ready last august... and i was still recovering. i was still scared.

please forgive me for anything i may have done to hurt you... it wasn't intentional.

i still think about you everyday... i dream about you all the time. i want to be in your arms and i know that sounds selfish but please, for the sake of what could have been and what could be, please understand that i've been hurt. and i've been through pain. and i need you to help me heal again.

xoxo,

liz

bump

I think this is something everyone should get a chance to do, in time. Studies show that letter writing (even if you never send it) is very therapeutic. It's a way to releasing all the inner emotions that you've kept away. Perhaps you don't have anything "loving" to say to them. Well.. write anyway and say what you REALLY have to say to them. Maybe they broke your heart, Maybe they left and you haven't seen them since, or maybe they just hurt you. Write about it and if you are comfy enough. Post it.

~Sxy~

Dear Mike,

Thanks for not leaving me even though I'm about the most evil person in the world at the moment. It will get better as soon as the kids leave home.

Yours,

Anna.

Oh, you guys and girls know me, I've always got a few crushes going at any given time. This one's on someone I see and talk to often...

Dear ____ (not a bler):

I wouldn't call it a crush per se, but you're not totally off limits to me like my last crush was, you're not married, you're not an asshole and I see you all the time, so why don't we just say screw the preliminaries and hook up? The last time we had lunch was lots of fun. One day when our respective employers aren't running us ragged, why don't we do that again?

You need a little bit of fire in your life; you know what they say about all work and no play. Want to come stand next to mine?

Plus, you know both our families would shit bricks with glee if we started dating. Successful relationships have been built on less.

Very truly yours,

Mariposa

dear Mariposa,
I would like to tie you down and do dirty things with you.

TIA
Odin

Dear J,
After a string of fucked up relationships, i have finally found someone who is my very best friend, companion & lover. I Feel so priveliged to be your girl. You treat me exactly how i've always wanted to be treated. You spoil me with love & affection (when you're not working too hard). & when u are working hard, i Know its for your family (us). I never have any reason for jealousy & i hope you feel the same way. I respect u far too much to jeopardise anything we have. I have never felt more confident & loved in any other relationship. I always forget that you are twice my age (hee hee) . I never question why we work...We just do. People hunt so hard all there lives for this & i know what i have & will try to make u happy for as long as it lasts which will hopefully be a while .... You go out of your way to do things for me, to help me in every situation. U know that if u ever needed my for anything I'd be there!
I dont ever want u to change & want you to keep doing the things you do that make you happy, because thats the person I love. Thank you for always letting me pursue what i want & for supporting me all the time...
We have come so far....
I will love you always....xoxoxoxox

______,

Do you remember the first time you called? I was so amazed to hear your voice, I'm smiling right now just thinking about it. You remember the night in that Canadian airport lounge, just after the New Year? Yeah, me too. I've got butterflies reminiscing. You realize how different I am, I'm sure. How I went from that depressive and angry politics junky, wound tighter than a clockspring, to being completely open and happy and finally just letting go.

I honestly don't even know where I'm going with this. There isn't a thing I can say that you don't already know, that I haven't said to you or written to you before. And you know its me, through the cloak and dagger routine, but you also know why, which is I guess kind of the point. It's always just for you and I anyways . . .

. . . and the more I write, the more I realize I'm just cheapening this, but that's okay. That's kind of the point. I don't wanna hold this in. And it doesn't have to be some glass slipper fairy tale, it never is. The cheapest and most tawdry little affair with you is worth more to me than any dream I've ever had . . . heh, I'm rambling, I've lost my point again. You see what your thoughts do to me?

Looking back over all of this, I'm honestly not sure if I even HAD a point . . . but that's okay. I never need a reason to write you . . .

oooh what a cool idea...:)

ok

i've got two

Dear ****

i know everything that we both love about our friendship would have to change, but sometimes all i want is for you to tell me that i'm the only girl you ever want to see again, that you never want to wake up next to anyone else, and that i complete you

then i laugh, and shake my head, and realise that mostly i just hope that no matter in what capacity that we are always in each others' lives in some special way.

i love you, i hate fighting with you, and i never want to have to say my last goodbye. you draw me in every time, and i love that you confide in me and respect me.

your,

Mary Poppins

Dear ****,

I know you'll never know how much i get you, or how much it scares me that you get me.

i've never met anyone that finishes my sentences without knowing they were started. and i've never met anyone who when i put my hand up to a mirror - i feel like it's you i'm touching , not my reflection.

in my wildest dreams we know how we feel about each other. dreams are what they'll stay.

i hope one day, somewhere, you'll know how much you meant to me right now.

until then, i'm yours,

Mary Poppins

wow i love this thread, ill post mine later when im not in work, grr, stupid question but what does s/o mean??

Status
Not open for further replies.