R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Write a Letter to your S/O or Crush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear ___ ,

You stroke my hair, kiss my forehead, hold my hand while we're sleeping. I think about all that and shiver and miss you so much.
For so long we've been that "different person" for each other. Different from the others we know but beautifully, comfortably familiar. What was once a flippant, passing interest is now emotional security - I trust implicitly that you'll understand my insane array of mixed up feelings... and can only try to offer you the same kindness.
I can also trust that I'll have an awesome time with you, that the fun times will keep happening and that your laugh will make me smile inside, everytime.

I might not say all these things and my words and actions might seem contradictory, but I'm sure that every time we look at each other the way I feel must be clear.

Plus you're the only guy I could write a soppy letter posted on a public message board for. That must be love ;)

Missing you dearly,
____

Great idea for a thread!!!! :D

Here's mine;

Dear **********************,

I’ve always found it easier to express myself through writing, so here’s a letter for you! =)

Looking back 4 months, I couldn’t have imagined being this happy and meeting someone like you. Someone I feel so comfortable with and really believe what they say, is really rare (unique?) for me! Reflecting on the last months, I feel the same way as you said, it seems like a dream …. but it’s true!!! =)

Being with you has changed me in such a good way, I used to not really believe that love existed, but now I know. =) I feel so good with you, especially holding you, it’s like a odd, but fantastic, high =)

I truly feel privileged to have you, as there is no one I would else I would rather have to call mine.

I’m not wealthy or famous, but I'm the luckiest, happiest guy in the world.

Love you, and miss you.

ar_gee.

(I did sneak a few idea's from other people's letters here (BL), thanks!!!)

every freakin' night, 'n every freakin' day...
i wanna freak you baby in every freaking way

-dj funk (...gotta b!g d!ck, c'mere tr!ck, r!de !t b!tch)

I just found you a few months ago, and I'm so glad we are together, but I have to go to college soon. It's too bad time was never on my side, because I have so short amount of time to show you that you are at this magnitude in my head. I believe I will only find someone like you once in my life, and I have so little amount of time in this life to show you this, before I have to leave. I've expressed myself through art all my life, but I have come to realize that this, you, are art. I could watch you live for every second, and be happier doing so than doing anything else. Your eyes tell me everything I've ever wanted to hear, and your character is more attractive than any magazine girl. You are above me, and I am lucky to have this now. I need it to be longer, though, and I need to find a way to show you this. It's too bad I can't tell you these things, I'm afraid they'll creep you out. So I will have to find a way to express this.
"Time is a man with a blade in his hand"-Lovedrug.

Dear _____,

Where do I begin. I'm sorry I don't love you the way you want. It's just not my character. I'm sorry you never seem to be happy with the way school is going or your job sucks. I find that I keep to myself a lot more these days so I don't always express myself the way I should. I think you should know that what you expect out of me, the attitude you have from time to time, and the fact that nothing is ok until you want it to be is making this relationship become VERY much a pill. I think you should also know that I am not rich, I am not ok with you bitching until you get your way, wanting to be intimate ONLY when you feel like it and acting like a bitch when I'm not interested, and I'm certainly not ok with you thinking that MY house is YOURS, I assure you, it ISN'T. People don't MAKE their lives with others...they EARN them. It seems to me the only thing you've EARNED in life is trouble you bring yourself and a "yes man" out of your father. Good job. I hope you're happy with what you've created.
The sad part is, over the last six years off and on, I've cared about you. No matter what attitude you take. I don't know if I'm a glutton for punishment or what. There's something about you that I can't let go of. I know you care about me and I know you want this to work. I did too, for a long time. I think I've just come to my wits end. I think you really need to evaluate your position and what chips you have before you bet. You are on thin ice my friend. You need to redeem yourself soon or your time will be over here. My sanity is worth more to me than you being home when I get there. I am no longer interested in your complaints of problems that you cause yourself, the fights you had with your sister or your mom, and I just don't think you'll ever get what sharing a life is about. Make your moves wisely sweetheart, choose your battles, and be a woman and deal with your issues.

Exhausted with this situation,

-pill

^^ Loved this letter.

Some of these letters I feel as if I can totally imagine is being written to me because of how some situations of letters are the same of what I am going through. I'm so tempted to just gather all these letters, and make them into the new "Letters of the Blueheart" book.

Dear xxxxxxxxxx

I truly, sincerely wish I could write honestly to you in this thread instead of making jokes.... the catharsis I'm seeing around me here is making me extremely jealous, and there's so much I want to say to you.

...but I can't because you'll read it and that defeats the whole purpose. I would want to do this for me only.

SLM

^ Write it anyway, even as a preview.

It'l do you good...

========================================

Dear ***,

I regret not saying how I felt about you when I had the chance.

You're a great girl.

Wishing you the very best of success,
Dyno_aus

Dear ****

It was nice knowing you. After being depressed for ages, being with you was a refreshing change, and made me happier and made me realise that those moments still do exist- you know, the ones where you would not want to be anywhere else or doing anything else, you're just so incredibly content with the moment. Yea, those moments. Before you, it had been a while since I had them. So thank you for recharging my batteries.

But I guess it's over. No, we haven't talked about it yet and I'm not going to talk to you about it yet unless you call me, which I'm kind of suspecting you won't and then we'll just let this little thing of ours die a natural death. if you do call me, well, I'll have to brutally murder it instead. Not that it would make a huge difference to you anyway.

I really wish I could help you with what you're feeling now. I don't want you to feel bad! I want you to be happy! If there was anything I could do, I'd do it (within reasonable limits). But since I have now become aware that I don't really mean anything to you, it's impossible. And I've accepted it.

Have a nice life

me

Dear boy upstairs,

You're fucking cute. And funny, and interesting, and talented. Not that I'm planning on hitting on you or anything, not at all, but it's just nice knowing that there are plenty of other fish in the sea that are fucking cute, funny, interesting and talented. The question is how good am I at fishing?

me

Dear ..................

Currently I have no S/O or crush.
I should have no need to rush.

Sometimes I miss NOT having a girl.
That sends my heart and hers into a swirl.

I've been heartbroken and led on.
This makes me feel,what's wrong?

I'd love a girl to make the first move.
We would gel and be in the groove.

I guess I'll have to wait.
For the right girl to date.............

Love,

Me!

;)

I wrote this for Bael777 on here. I wrote it awhile back, but I think it sums up how I feel rather well, even though it's not a letter, but a poem instead..

We get along so well
but I'm afraid this is a fairytale
maybe a little fractured, maybe a little odd
but it's one I enjoy and what I choose
we've been through a lot
it feels like forever
we've only been together
a very few months but I can't help
the feather weight of your love on my heart
it means so much, but weighs so little
it's perfect, right there
like swan's wings in the snow
like geese who mate for life
it's one of those beautiful things
I can't describe how I feel
in words

*Not lettin' this die*

Dear Crush :D

I realllllllllly enjoy talking to you. You have this hot sexy voice I've ever heard in a longgg time. I am looking forward to getting to know you and will talk to you later!

BTW I think ur cute to hehe..

~Sxy~

Im coming to accept that you do not feel the same way about me as I do about you. It sucks, but I will try hard to back off. I still think you are really cool, and I hope we can continue to chill together and be good friends. I cant stand the thought of us not being cool. No matter what happens, I know I really could have loved you. But that doesnt mean I will, that doesnt mean I will sit at home forever like some sick puppy longing for your attention. I have love in my life, and those who are more deserving of my attention. You wont have my attention forever, Ill get over this...but you will always have my friendship if you need it.
<3

hey, you are super hot, and I dig the fact that youre smart and intellectual and we should get together somtime and talk about intellectual things together and it will be fun.

To my baby boy

I love you much, more then you could ever know, i love spending time with you, i love waking up next to you.

I love being with you, i love that you make me smile so easily, i love the way you hold me, look at me, kiss me, touch me.

I love you so much, and i want to thank you.... for being with me.. *mWaH*

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

this is such a great thread.
-----------------------------------------------

Dear B,
We've been together just over a month now & i'm as happy as can b i love you with all my heart & i hope you know that i won't hurt you. It's going to be hard & you can always say i can't do it nemore but i hope you don't i love u more then nething. weekends i see u will always b awesome. miss you heaps babe.
P.

Dear *****,

Who would have thought we would make it this far eh ;)

<3 to you.

Me

dear _____,

im still in love with you.
<3k

p.s. your new girlfriend is sucking the life out of you.

oohh, a new one;)

dear ......,

you make me laugh. i love your smile. i know that no matter what happens between us, we'll always be cool. and, based on what i know so far, i have plenty of reason to believe that you are an honest person... which is something all too hard to come by nowadays.

sometimes, i cant stop smiling when i'm around you. but i am not the type of person to make any kind of first move --- so go for it. please.

:)

liz

Status
Not open for further replies.