L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Write a Letter to your S/O or Crush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not yet over you, and you come back in a week, and I don't know how I'm going to react or what my emotions will be like... I feel like I don't know myself when I'm under your spell. I'm sorry... I know we've told each other that a million times and know exactly why, but it still feels like all I can say sometimes. You taught me so much, and I have a lot of beautiful memories with you, but I know what we decided was right. Please, let's close this chapter in our lives together once and for all before I head off for good. I know we can. I love you.

While I would never hold you back from moving forward, the possibility of you leaving here one day fills me with a sadness that I can't put into words. I don’t want to have to say goodbye to you.

Thank you for picking up my package from the post office bub, hope you feel better and get to play lots of playstation today. xoxo.

Its hard being without you. Its hard when you are so busy working that you don't have time to write or call. But I'm trying to stay busy and strong. I know that it can't be easy for you always, even though you put up a good front...it would be nice to see that come down sometime and see that you really do care. I know its hard enough and busy enough for you without my drama and demands... but often I feel alone. I miss you, I miss you being around in any form. I guess thats what I'm trying to say, but don't worry about me, I've done it before and lived, maybe I will this time too. I love you.

I don't know who I'm going to hurt more: you or I. I'm sorry in advance. I don't want to fuck you up, you are so good as you are. I don't want to ruin you for other women. But thank you for everything you have done for me. I don't know how I will ever be able to express how much you have given me, I can only try to express it with the few words I use. I will never understand how I am always so lucky. Thank you.

PS: Please, please don't hurt me or let me down. I don't think you know how much I'm ready to give up, how much I'm willing to change in order to keep you in my life. I don't think I even know. This is the first time I'm ready to try and settle down and if you hurt me, I don't know what will happen. I don't want to know.

Last edited:
When I look around at other relationships I am reminded of how solid yet imperfect we are.
The way we communicate and respect each other should be mirrored.

I was going to write something and then I realized it would be ridiculous, as you don't exist. What if I have a crush on myself? In which case, please go and get something to eat. Treat yourself to some cereal and a drink of milk. Milk and cereal? Isn't that a bit of an overkill. Hmm, yes I do believe. But you drank all the juice earlier on. *frown*

It's your fault we don't have any vitamin C !!!! I hate you so much

Dear W, TDO.

Remember, it's only 20 minutes. =D Thankyou for a fantastic weekend, but I have grown to hate airports (except the arrivals part, i'll always love the arrivals part). I can't believe that in only 10 sleeps, i'll be taking my first one way flight ever... no more shitty goodbyes. Now that I've given you the taste for human blood, go forth and decimate the world, my Hannibal. ;)

I love you,

Applepie.

G,

Listening to you sing makes my heart explode, but I don't want to tell you in case you get self conscious and stop doing it. Come on my face again soon.

A.

Even though I feel like shit now, I know I'll wake up tomorrow feeling very proud of myself. I'm doing the right thing tonight. I'm respecting you but most importantly, I'm respecting myself. Thank you for showing me how to. Tonight I'm being a good girl. Tonight I will not stray towards the beaten path.

Dear boy,
i love you.
I just wish you would trust me, and not listen to what that 'friend' tells you. Because clearly what she/he said is a fuckin LIE! come back please? i miss you:[. I hope you come back soon.

Love,
<3

if youre trying to win my heart by going through my stomach, then mission accomplished ;) <3

im so close to just giving up.
but something keeps reeling me in...

i guess ill just have to wait and see.
but i think iv been playing that game for just too long.

i am so sick of not ever really knowing.

one last shot.

seriously babe, wear the fucking mohawk up or shave it off. i'm sick of you wearing that damn hat everywhere we go :p

Dear you,
im pretty much done with this.
Last night, you broke my heart.
Consider your mission accomplished.
Don't try to come back in a few weeks... im so sick of this.
Never again, and this time i actually mean it.
Go find someone else that will put up with your bullshit.
I don't know too many people that actually would, so good luck.

tough times

Dear Nadia,

I know at this point our future doesn't look too bright. Sometimes, especially at night, my mind runs into dark corners inside my head. Then, when it hits, I become overwhelmed with fear. The fear of not knowing what will become of us unleashes this cloud of depression, that seems to block the sun from shining down on my head. Now, what little light I used to have, is gone. I can't write words that adequately explain how much I love you. Without me having too, I believe you already know. Addiction is crazy isn't it? I don't know what else to say, except I want to get well. Being away from Bernie, Madu, and you has been the most painful experience I've ever gone thru; knowing that I did this. I want to be good Nadia. I want us to be a happy, healthy, family :)

Sincerely, Joshua

dear friend,

i miss you and wish we could talk face to face. We will soon.

love,
andy

Status
Not open for further replies.