L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Write a Letter to your S/O or Crush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
dear bluelightette you keep stealing my heart and running away and I am sorry I missed your heart when you throw it my way.
best wishes

xxx

Dear Mike,

Let's make love, not war. Only please stop trying to have sex with me every time I bend over to pick something up. Ass radar is not one of your finer qualities, I'm finding it kind of belittling. Especially when I'm cleaning up the crap that you've left on the floor in the first place (is this a trick?!).

I'll show you my boobs later.

Yours, Anna.

I love you and I don't even know you.
you can kill me tonight, I'll come at your wimb.
my mind is so sweet babe, you can't really understand it.
if you let me show you, I'll do everything girl. I need to see it all.
I want to go so far and without you there is nothing.
let me be free but keep me close by your side.
nothing you can do will hurt me tonight.
once it's over, I'll come back again.

Dear Baby:

i'm sorrier than i can tell you that our engagement didn't work out. i never imagined that a ring would affect either of us the way it did, because we used the words "forever" and "marraige" and "love" for so long before that question.

i'm sorry that your mother and i had harsh words, because it changes things more than you realize. she just infuriates me that she thinks she's somehow in charge of you and i. i made a mistake, a huge one, but you forgave me. that should be the end of that... not her petty games.

i know you want to work things out, date again, but i don't know if we can take it back to where it used to be. i love you so much--but i don't know if it's the way you love me.

At the same time that i love coming home and seeing you at the end of a long day, our lives seem to be taking us in different directions. That, and i don't think i'm done being a kid yet. i'm only 22, and while i love the comfort and feeling of completeness you bring to my life, i have this urge every few months to meet new people and experience things i can't experience with you: i already know you.

you're beyond your years with this desire to settle down and begin a life more adult than anything you've experienced. i admire you for it, marvel and fear your ambitions for the perfect future.

i hope you understand as much as you say you do, and i hope that you can look at this someday (if we don't work out) and realize the beauty and truth of the things we mean to each other.

-me.

Dear [____],

The first time i saw your pic i thought, oh my god you are truely the most beautiful girl in the world. Then we were out a few times with friends and holy crap you are amazing, you have the most beautiful smile ever! And you dyed your hair brown, which really suits you, though of course the blonde rocks too!

Only problem is your boyfriend. It feels good that we talk online so often and about so much. Youve even told me about problems with ur bf, and to be honest i think he's such an asshole. Goin on holiday without you among other things.

I think about you all the time...

We will prob never be together, but i just want you to know how much I like you...

obsolete

dear---
i miss u at times. i miss ur kisses, hugs, and ur body next to mine wen i go to sleep. but i know that this is for the best. i just wish you had of given me some warning before u broke my heart.
and im sorry, but i dont wanna be ur friend. it would never work.

dear ------
why is it that i want u when i know i cant have u? you're just too sweet. u give me butterflies :)

Dear _____,

I know that you have quite a busy schedule. Keeping that in mind I'd like to request a date with you, well in advance. You...me...a front porch and a pair of rocking chairs. Meet you there in 20-25 years. Be sure to bring your shawl :)

Love,
Lara

Dear ....

I know we keep thinking about the same things, even though we've agreed not to do so. Whether you'll be willing to leave in a year, or I'll be willing to stay or how things might work out (or not) and such stuff. Do you realize that when I play with your hair I'm thinking how those beginnings of little curls by the back of your neck could mean such a cute curly-haired kid with green eyes like yours too...then I feel all silly and promise myself I'll never tell you such things. You're the first person that I've thought like that about, and I'm sure some of it has to do with age, but it's still such a new feeling for me.

I hope this all works out, but even if it doesn't I'm glad it happened :)

~me

Dear girl of my dreams,

I am not rich or famous, but I'm happy to share what I have. All my kindness, all of my love.

Last edited:
Dear.....

I'm going to love you as much as I can and for as long as you'll have me. I'll never regret anything about "us" and no matter what happens I'll reflect on the good times.

I'm just happy to have had you for as long as I have. I;m loving you with all of my heart and I hope to continue to love you forever.

dear weepingcamelcrazyplantpenguingirliadore,
You make good quinoa.
You have admirable plant i.d skills.
You like music no one else likes and make no apologies about it.
You have a cute butt.
You are a good kisser.
You say "no" in a cute, bratty way I adore.
I like the fact you are short.
Its been fun dating you!

Live.Love.Laugh.Learn
~Forrest~

You always look so good to me. We are not waifs, you and I, but that's never bothered me. I am comfortable. I am comfortable more with you. You taught me to begin feeling comfortable with myself naked. For all those evenings I wake up in the early morning and sneak my arms over your chest to hold as much of you as I can, I'm not seeing the body that you see. I see honest beauty. I see the man who lets me dawdle while his pizza is getting cold. The man who makes me the cup of tea I am too lazy to make myself. Finally someone who doesn't make me feel like I should pride my looks over my contentness. Maybe I am getting pudgy in my old age, but I've always chosen ice cream over being slender, and it's nice to find someone who is happy to live with that choice.

I fall in love a hundred times a day, even if its just for a moment. I find something attractive in just about everyone I meet, hence numerous crushes. However there are certainly a few that stand out.

Dear A, the tall artist with an amazing sense of humor:
I'm looking forward to the day you realize that you and I would make one hell of a couple. We have so much in common, and even though I don't fit your mold for a "petite blonde with large breasts", you and I have a chemistry that just seems to work. I tried to make an effort to hang out just you and I, but you said no because it was going to cut into your precious "woman-hunting time" at the bar. You'll have no problem finding your petite blonde at the bar... but you won't even notice that I'm the one you come to when it doesn't work out. Ironic, eh?

Sincerely,
Average brunette with average breasts

Dear N, the Jude Law clone who is an ER doctor:
You are, hands down, the most physically beatiful man that I have ever met in my entire life. So beautiful, in fact, that I don't think I could ever date you. Women are constantly around you, jockeying for position and doing anything just to talk to you. Its hard to imagine that you would ever choose me instead of one of the stunners, so I'm just going to let you go for now. Our conversations are amazing and I love being around you. I look forward to spending this afternoon with you. Perhaps someday I'll get over my insecurity and perhaps someday you'll see me as the beautiful one. Hopefully at the same time.

Sincerely,
Average brunette with average breasts

dear ....

thank you for putting up with all my shit.
i know i can be crazy sometimes.
but i can always count on you to make it all better
:)
xoxox

Dear B,

It's been a year now. I don't know where and when things started becomming more difficult and started to change into something you don't like, well yeah actually I do. I'm sorry. I know you don't like this "new me" but yet you still continuously love me and put up with me dispite how much I have changed. You mean the world to me and even though we have very hard times, I would rather die a thousand deaths then say good-bye to you completely. If I didn't have you in my life ever again from this day forward, I would be lost, I would be empty, I would be lonely and worst of all I would be with out your heart. As your heart is a piece of mine, if I lost yours I would be incomplete. I love you and I know I always will in some way or another. Thank you for being there, thank you for keeping it real and thank you for never giving up on me.

Much Love,
Sxy

It breaks my heart to see someone so beautiful, so full of life, so insecure and uncertain of what they want. To be with you would mean more than anything else to date - you make me feel like I've never felt before. What worries me is that I'm not what you need, or what you want. I worry that I'm acting completely out of self interest and doing what I want to do. I don't feel I would live up to my own expectations, and I know something would go wrong.

But nobodies perfect. We all piss each other off from time to time. But I'd like to be there when we make up after arguments, when you come home after we've fallen out, when we decide it was stupid to fight in the first place. I want to be there curled up with you in a ball of quilts, looking up at the sky, greeted by your eyes first thing in the morning; the last thing I see before I sleep.

I couldnt make it all better, but I'd do my best to make our little bit of the world that extra bit special.

You won't let me in but you won't let me go. I wish you'd make up your mind.

You say you need to get away from it all; I'm prepared to take you. Just give me a chance. You know as well as I do you can't stay like this forever.

I love you more than you will ever know. And it's hurting.

Status
Not open for further replies.