R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Write a Letter to your S/O or Crush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by dani-le
wow i love this thread, ill post mine later when im not in work, grr, stupid question but what does s/o mean??

"significant other"

To My Girl, (a bl'er)

I dreamt of you last night
The way you'd brush your hair.
The make up youd apply to your face
The lip gloss that makes every guy melt.

Its strange the way this sights drawn you to my attention.
It sounds biazzare.
Everyone already thinks they know our intentions.
But id like to say
What i think you already know...

I find you...
Intriguing
Amazing
Lovely
Outstanding
Caring
Passionate
Quiet at times
Sad at times
Happy at times.

I dreamt of you last night
We walked down the beach
Holding each other hands.
The moonlight shone down
Embraced in each others arms.
Holding a girl that i instantly felt quite close to.
We were just two girls enjoying each others company...

The moon,
The Sand
The Stars
The water...

I dreamt of you last night...

Even though we've never met.

Last edited:
Dear D*****

I wish I have the opprotunity to express my feelings to you, and I wish that these feelings that I have for you are right. Please give me the right time and place so that I can find out if these feelings that I have for you are mutual.

B******

Hi R****

I think you're really cool. Please have sex with me.

Sincerely,
Jert

Dear Sam,

I love your fantastic, hot ass
the fact that you teach my boxing class
I swoon at your arms made of steel
and that 'oh-so-special' way you make me feel
your ripped sweaty, droolworthy body
You are THE definitive hottie

From Smart-e

Last edited:
StarPoet* said:
dear you,

we have known each other for so long now, and only now do i feel like things are balanced and are working out. it has taken a lot of self-control and censoring my feelings and impulses to be where we are right now, because i know they can be intense and overwhelming at times. i feel like you're the person i'm meant to be with, and i feel like you feel the same, but we're tethered to what we think is sensible, and the right way to approach relationships. time apart from you at all is hard, but i've learned to fill my time with enjoyable things that make me a better, more well-rounded person. i think about you constantly, though i never tell you. i think about us going on trips, lying in bed, and i want you to be the father of my children. i know all of this seems like so much, but you know i'm wouldn't say it if i didn't mean it. i just see us together in the future, and i love you; though i would never tell you that. you inspire me to be a better person, and you're my best friend.

This describes everything i feel, thank you.

Dear ******

I know we havent known each other that long..but I think you deserve only the best. I think about your face all the time.your eyes...your smile. You were the cutest guy Id seen in a long time. I know you probably dont feel the same about me, but Im glad we are friends. I love the way you talk and the way you laugh. Maybe we could spend some more time together sometime soon.

Love, Me

Dear Bitch,

Thanks for the three inch crack, and the brain damage.I can't remember the good things I have seen in my life now.

I needed that so I could collect my shit, and get away from you, and your friends. I'm glad your drug-dealer/murdering asshole friend is in prison. After what he did, he deserved it.

Note, I do not appreciate your friends coming to my new town, and threatening me. You need to keep your tools in your toolbox, because I will break them, and throw mine at you. If you remember I have more than you, so fuck off, and stay outta my town. Also, I do not appreciate your new boyfriend's brother coming here to delivery messages, and threats to me about me ever coming home again. Next time, I won't just beat the shit out of him. I will send you his fingers, once every full moon.

Remember "XXXXX" lives three blocks away from you, and does not like you, or your family. So I do hear every week what you guys have been fucking with. I did not appreciate the news of you having "XXXX" beat sensless for fucking your cousin. She is a slut after all, I thought we covered that already.

P.S. The desert can be a lonely place, but there are crows, and insects that will enjoy your rotting corpse. I will be sipping beer, and watching the ladies on the dance floor though.

Oh yeah, I grew up in a nice neighborhood.:\ No drama ever..... I left for a reason.=D

to a crush...

dear ********,

everytime i try... and search out anything romantic to write, you call me out, cause i don't think you'll except my bullshit... our situation is fucked up... and i wish things were simpler... im not sure where i stand with you, you're either my otherhalf... or the sidekick i;ve been waiting for.

and i miss you...

i miss randomness in what we write, and i miss the playful encounters...

and, i wish things were different... but i don't want to push you, cause i know your vulnerable... so, i guess your the girl, who got away...

written in a message you'll never recieve...

-leigh

Your eyes know too much, and feel too little.

Talk to you soon,
Kyk.

I like this thread. :)

Dear *******,

We've only spoken to each other a few times, but from the moment you first smiled at me I've had you on my mind. You're one of the rare people I've met who doesn't make me feel I need to try and be someone else in order to impress you. You seem at times like a pretty self-conscious and shy girl, though you really started to come into your own within the last few weeks before summer, and you should know how incredibly talented and beautiful I think you are. I'm glad I had the chance to help you with your final scene project, and when I saw how you beamed at me afterward, I forgot all about my problems. I never had the chance to actually ask you whether you have a boyfriend or not, but I'm pretty sure you do. I don't know who he is or what he's like, but I hope he makes you happy. I miss you tremendously right now. I can't help but feel a twinge of envy as I think that you're enjoying yourself with someone you love, while I'm sitting here pining away for you. I just really hope you're taking care of yourself, and that you're growing as a human being. Even if nothing ever sparks between us, I hope that we'll continue to be part of each other's lives. I'm really hoping we'll have a Comm class or something together in the fall, so that I can say at least some of this to you. Je t'aime, voyez-vous plus tard.

Your friend and music man,
Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.