• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Altering Adderall effects by Vitamin C dose control: Plausible?

it will slightly decrease the absorbtion as it acidifies the urine and increases the amount of amphetamine you pee out

4 tsps of calcium ascorbate thats like 20g??? How could you even get that down

The reason people report a clean feeling from adderall when supplementing with vitamin c is because vitamin c blocks levoamphetamine. It's basically turning the adderall into dexidrine or vyvanse. When I was prescribed vyvanse vitamin c never really affected it. But now that I'm back on addy I can testify that it surely does affect the levo in addy. "Adderall is a mixture of 25% levoamphetamine salts (the levorotatory or 'left-handed' enantiomer) and 75% dextroamphetamine salts (the dextrorotatory or 'right-handed' enantiomer).[note 2][sources 1]Vitamin C inhibits levoamphetamine which causes most of the physically stimulating, cracked out, motor functions." I can take a 500mg supplement of vitamin c and within an hour the tweakiness of addy is almost gone. Personally I like to have vitamin c always with me to negate some of the nasty affects of levoamphetamine. I will take 500mg of vitamin c about 8 hours into my dose to start coming down and then another 500mg of vitamin c around 10 hours into addy dose. Then drink a few glasses of water over the next few hours and try to piss as much as possible to rid any remaining addy from my system so I can sleep at night and to regain my appetite. Hope this helps. Bonus: I have tons of notes on this med. Also green-tea is great with this med because of the soothing affects of l-theanine plus the lower amount of caffeine won't leave you cracked out like coffee. The key is moderation with anything.