• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug Dreams [merged megathread]

DonkeyMatter

Bluelighter
Being relatively new to drugs, sometimes I can't keep them off my mind. So far all I've done was acid twice, and weed an uncountable amount of times.

When I first started smoking, I used to have dreams where I'd smoke weed, and then I'd feel high. It felt very real and it was very weird. Last night though, for some reason I had a dream about snorting coke. It was really really weird, I felt just like how everyone described coke would feel like. Yet, I woke up and it was gone. It was really vivid. Does this ever happen to anyone?

I know what you mean. One time, when I fell asleep after a robotrip, I had the weirdest dream that I stole 1.7 kilos of coke, then had to try it to test quality. It was very vivid, and I was even fiending in my dream. I woke up, and pondered the dream like you did. It was weird, because I tried coke when I was 17, and it felt exactly like my dream, right down to the fiending part. So yeah, I know what you mean.

ive done psychadelics in my dreams before and they felt quite real. not nearly as powerful or profound and they were alot more controlable.

gives credit (in my mind anyway) to thoes people who say you can acheive any extacy withought drugs (meditation etc)

i vaguely remember a dream about snorting heroin. I think I kept hitting lines and never feelinga nything and I kept getting reallll pissed. woke up wanting to do some. 8o

ive deamed about tripping on shrooms and acid, doing e, smoking weed and probably other drugs that i dont remember rightn ow

It's funny you mention this. A few nights ago I had a dream I was doing coke (Which I've never done before). I did feel high, sorta, and when I woke up a few minutes later I had a lot of adrenaline in my system. Weird, huh?

Frequently. though they seem more prevalent when im going through a detox.

I dare say theres some Freudian explanation of this involving the id and the superego, but the hidden secrets of the psyche arent that interesting to me.

Every now and then I have dreams about drugs. Most of the time they are nightmares like me getting caught

I often dream about doing drugs. Sometimes I dream about doing drugs that I have never used. Often in my dreams I use amounts that would certainly be fatal. Usually the dreams are not very realistic.

I've dreamt of taking various opiates a few times and also what I think was DMT once. The only thing I've done out of those is codeine. I wonder what my mushroom dream will be like, seeing as I've never done them.

a few weeks ago I dreamt I did acid which ive never done before,it felt so real,I even woke up and thought that maybe my mate had slipped me some when I was sleeping....Went back to sleep and same thing happended again.

yeah, all the time. What's even wierder is having a dream about a drug you've never done before...acid and coke, for example, I have never even seen but dreamt about many times. Perhaps a subconscious longing. Also, the material in dreams is drawn from things you may have seen/heard/thought about recently (aren't they? someone correct me if I'm wrong), so it makes sense that if you've been browsing erowid/bluelight a lot, reading drug-related literature (or, of course, taking drugs) then your dreams are going to be heavily influenced by all this.

So i've done coke like 4-5 times, and i liked it. A few nights ago i had this massive dream where a central theme was trying to find coke, and i remember walking into this room that had a pile the size of a dinner plate on the table... lol.

I've also had a dream about injecting crushed glass (actual glass, not speed) into my viens and getting high. That freaked me out a little, especially cuz i don't inject drugs. I think in that dream i also snorted a line of crushed glass.

I'm pretty sure i've had a dream about weed at some point.

In January I used to always have dreams of smoking pot outta a real bong like ver single night..... but now I only have drug dreams once in a while

I've dreamt about trying ketamine before and sniffing loads of coke.

Glass! dreams are wierd.

i have dreams about doing drugs EVERY single night. I hate it. I am always stealing perscriptions from my friends, smoking pot, dropping acid, etc etc every night in dreams.

lol

Sometimes dreams can feel totally real though.

I never dream due to the fact i'm a full time pot smoker because whenver i quit for a while my dreams come back very vividly and life like.

i dream about coke and ecstasy, though i havent touched either in months, and i had dreams about them when i wasn't (and i never did) do them frequently...i wake up and fiend...crazy.