• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Shooting up valium?

Kandy K

Ex-Bluelighter
Is a cold water extraction necessary? I am reading from articles that valium is water soluble, but are there other binders in the pill that would make just mixing it with water and slamming it difficult?

Valium's water solubility is 1g in 2000ml (0.5mg/ml). All the medical preps are either dissolved in propylene glycol/ethanol/water soln or use the diazepam in a stable emulsion of sterile veg oil in water .

If you want one to get into your system fast, powder a 10mg tablet abd add it to 10ml of milk, shake like fuck and admin rectally (milk is a natural emulsion of fat in water)

I don't have access to milk right now. Can I just stick the tablet up my ass?

It'll not work very well at all, as the diazepam has to be in solution in order to cross the gut wall

Howcome sticking E pills up my ass has worked then? I only have a small syringe that''ll fit in 3cc's, how many ml's is that?

a cc equal a ml, they're the same thing. Ecstacy has a high water solubility and valiums is a lot lower. I think the rectal milk thing is probably good idea. Im brain storming but can't seem to think of any of fatty liquids. Milk should be pretty easy to get though, you know someone around has got to have some in their fridge. Considering the tiny ass amount you'll need I don't think they would mind lending you some (say your baking a cake or something lol)

Don't slam the valium though, Everytime I've ever heard of anyone iving a benzo its always a regret story.

ok ddd i tweaked bfirst and the took the enzos like 10 minz ago and now im pretty fucked up hahhahahahah. so cool. tweak first, dro p this shit, and you'll be fuxctied up!

how much did you take? Valiums never fucked me up that much, but benzos do have extra kick on the comedown huh?

Oh I just thought I would add that if your into taking benzos for the comedown xanax or clonpin are better imo. They're both powerful and semi-short acting.

I just took one 10mg valium right after tweaking. Normally opioids don't affect me that much either, but it REAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLY intensifies it when you're tweaking. Like I popped 3 vics at once the other day, no feeling at all. Then I took one vicoden (JUST ONE!) the next day when I was on meth, and it reminded me of heroin.

^^
that's insane, i wouldnt think that tweaking would enhance opioids in the least, especially since you say you only took one?

^She's been up for a week. A downer should work really well if you haven't been sleeping for an entire week!

Kandy K said:
I just took one 10mg valium right after tweaking. Normally opioids don't affect me that much either, but it REAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLY intensifies it when you're tweaking.

Diazepam (Valium) is not an opioid/opiate, it is an anxiolytic benzodiazepine

^ Nah I got the impression that she thinks both valium and vicodin are opiates. I used to think that valium was related to opiates when I was young.

Kandy K said:
I don't have access to milk right now. Can I just stick the tablet up my ass?
damn gurley i'd give your ass a break. seems to me that you do that an awful lot. anyways goodluck

This bitch is the girl version of Ryan M, always getting wasted on whatevers lying around, at anytime of the day. Imagine if they hooked up some how, it would be a dangerous combination.

Ryan M, Kandi K

The similarities are uncanny!

^^^LOL, what ever happened to that kid????

some of the shit he would post was borderline disturbing.....

^ He's still around, but now he only posts in the D.C. thread "You're soo high right now....". I think he lost the brain capacity to post anywhere else.