Bluelight

Thread: Shooting up valium?

1. Collapse Details
    Shooting up valium? 
    Is a cold water extraction necessary? I am reading from articles that valium is water soluble, but are there other binders in the pill that would make just mixing it with water and slamming it difficult?

2. Collapse Details

Valium's water solubility is 1g in 2000ml (0.5mg/ml). All the medical preps are either dissolved in propylene glycol/ethanol/water soln or use the diazepam in a stable emulsion of sterile veg oil in water .

If you want one to get into your system fast, powder a 10mg tablet abd add it to 10ml of milk, shake like fuck and admin rectally (milk is a natural emulsion of fat in water)

3. Collapse Details

I don't have access to milk right now. Can I just stick the tablet up my ass?

4. Collapse Details

It'll not work very well at all, as the diazepam has to be in solution in order to cross the gut wall

5. Collapse Details

Howcome sticking E pills up my ass has worked then? I only have a small syringe that''ll fit in 3cc's, how many ml's is that?

6. Collapse Details

a cc equal a ml, they're the same thing. Ecstacy has a high water solubility and valiums is a lot lower. I think the rectal milk thing is probably good idea. Im brain storming but can't seem to think of any of fatty liquids. Milk should be pretty easy to get though, you know someone around has got to have some in their fridge. Considering the tiny ass amount you'll need I don't think they would mind lending you some (say your baking a cake or something lol)

Don't slam the valium though, Everytime I've ever heard of anyone iving a benzo its always a regret story.

7. Collapse Details

ok ddd i tweaked bfirst and the took the enzos like 10 minz ago and now im pretty fucked up hahhahahahah. so cool. tweak first, dro p this shit, and you'll be fuxctied up!

8. Collapse Details

how much did you take? Valiums never fucked me up that much, but benzos do have extra kick on the comedown huh?

9. Collapse Details

Oh I just thought I would add that if your into taking benzos for the comedown xanax or clonpin are better imo. They're both powerful and semi-short acting.

10. Collapse Details

I just took one 10mg valium right after tweaking. Normally opioids don't affect me that much either, but it REAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLY intensifies it when you're tweaking. Like I popped 3 vics at once the other day, no feeling at all. Then I took one vicoden (JUST ONE!) the next day when I was on meth, and it reminded me of heroin.

11. Collapse Details

^^
    that's insane, i wouldnt think that tweaking would enhance opioids in the least, especially since you say you only took one?

12. Collapse Details

^She's been up for a week. A downer should work really well if you haven't been sleeping for an entire week!

13. Collapse Details

You write Valium, but mean Vicodin ?

14. Collapse Details

Somewhere between Eden and North Utopia. Somewhere beneath the astral plain
    Originally posted by Kandy K
    I just took one 10mg valium right after tweaking. Normally opioids don't affect me that much either, but it REAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLY intensifies it when you're tweaking.
    Diazepam (Valium) is not an opioid/opiate, it is an anxiolytic benzodiazepine

15. Collapse Details

well if vicoden is an opiod based pain killer i think thats what she meant to say.

16. Collapse Details

^ Nah I got the impression that she thinks both valium and vicodin are opiates. I used to think that valium was related to opiates when I was young.

17. Collapse Details

Originally posted by Kandy K
    damn gurley i'd give your ass a break. seems to me that you do that an awful lot. anyways goodluck

18. Collapse Details

This bitch is the girl version of Ryan M, always getting wasted on whatevers lying around, at anytime of the day. Imagine if they hooked up some how, it would be a dangerous combination.

Ryan M, Kandi K

The similarities are uncanny!

19. Collapse Details

^^^LOL, what ever happened to that kid????

some of the shit he would post was borderline disturbing.....

20. Collapse Details

^ He's still around, but now he only posts in the D.C. thread "You're soo high right now....". I think he lost the brain capacity to post anywhere else.

21. Collapse Details

I've wanted to try rectal admin of some drugs (it hits you faster than oral?), but am always afraid it'll leak out or I'll do it wrong and precious drug solution (of whatever I'm doing at the moment) will come leaking out my arsehole...

22. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Kandy K View Post
    ROTFLMAO sorry to bring up a prehistoric thread but I just can't stop laughing...

23. Collapse Details

A glass bottle in the ocean between waves and rocks
    ^^lol