• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Favourite Quotes

You can’t stand me now, but have we enough to keep it together or do we just go on pretending and hope our luck is never ending?? - Pete Doherty

So, so apt in so, so many different ways.

my fav work related one which im reminded of after a pain in the ass 6hr shift i just had.

a bus-station is where a bus stops, a train-station is where a train stops, on my desk i have a work-station

I had a mate send me this fabulous quote the other day.

He found it on a wall in Denmark and its apparently said by Frank Sinatra............

"I feel sorry for people who never drink. They wake up in the morning and thats the best they will feel all day"

I wonder if Oceanboy is still alive? lol

Well I still love the speach a couple of posts up and about 3 years ago, it;s on my iriver, I listen to it at least once a month...

Silence Is Golden. Duct Tape Is Silver.

"People sometimes ask me how I can be so cruel and sadistic.

I tell them
it's because
I have the heart of a young boy -
in a jar
on my desk
next to my paperweight."

- Stephen King

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Hunter S Thompson

i fuckin love that quote.

I never regret anything. Because every little detail of your life is what made you into who you are in the end. - Drew Barrymore

No world shall be beyond my rule; no enemy shall be beyond my wrath.

+++ The Emperor +++

MazDan said:
"I feel sorry for people who never drink. They wake up in the morning and thats the best they will feel all day"
That reminds me of Dean Martin's classic:

"You not really drunk if you can lie on the ground without holding on"

Blender interview with Lil' Wayne

Blender: Do you ever pick a subject at random [out of the encyclopedia] and learn all about it?
Lil Wayne: No. I’m a millionaire.
Blender: What’s that mean? Millionaires still have things they can learn!
Lil Wayne: Are you a millionaire? No. So don’t tell me what millionaires do.

"When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us." - Alexander Graham Bell

"Even a stopped clock gives the right time twice a day" - Marwood - Withnail and I

"Purple's a fruit" - Homer Simpson :D

bill hicks

“The worst kind of non-smokers are the ones that come up to you and cough. That's pretty fucking cruel isn't it? Do you go up to cripples and dance too?”