• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Favourite Quotes

"Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present."
- Bil Keane

I had to do a search to find ^^ that quote, but I found this one too....
"They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything."
- Bil Keane

And this, by no other than Dr. Seuss.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

^ That last one is one of my other favourites of all time. "The people who matter don't mind, the people who mind don't matter". (well, that's how I always say it).

jean-luc godard (said through fritz lang in contempt): 'don't forget. the gods have not created man. man has created gods.'

xcidium said:
I had to do a search to find ^^ that quote, but I found this one too....
"They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything."
- Bil Keane

And this, by no other than Dr. Seuss.
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Nice ones!

"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. Is not life a hundred times too short for us to bore ourselves?"

"In Christianity neither morality nor religion come into contact with reality at any point."

"In large states public education will always be mediocre, for the same reason that in large kitchens the cooking is usually bad."

"Insanity in individuals is something rare - but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule."

"Is man one of God's blunders? Or is God one of man's blunders?"

"It is always consoling to think of suicide: in that way one gets through many a bad night."

"Let us beware of saying that death is the opposite of life. The living being is only a species of the dead, and a very rare species."

"Many a man fails as an original thinker simply because his memory it too good."

"No one lies so boldly as the man who is indignant."

"One should die proudly when it is no longer possible to live proudly."

"Only sick music makes money today. "

"The Christian resolution to find the world ugly and bad has made the world ugly and bad."

"We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh."

"When you look into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you."

"Without music, life would be a mistake."

"Woman was God's second mistake."

"God is dead"

- Friedrich Nietzsche

"Yesterday is yesterday. If we try to recapture it, we will only lose tomorrow"

It's from a Cosmic Gate song called Tomorrow. It sounds like George W. Bush is saying it too... but I doubt that man could have come up with something so insightful :p

"Pope John Paul was a person of freedom"

-George Bush-

bahahahahahahahahahaha

not a favorite but funny!

i heart this one
To the world you may be just one person but to one person you may be the world" - ANON

*goes all squishy inside*

^^ Nice one

"A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker. "

-Buddha-

"Professionals are predictable, it's the amateurs that are dangerous."
unknown

I LOVE quotes! I have so many... so here are a few of my favorites =D

- Before you criticize someone walk a mile in their shoes. So that way, when you criticize them you're a mile away and have their shoes!

- There is no such think as fun for the WHOLE family..

- Have you ever noticed, everyone going faster than you is an idiot, and everyone going faster than you is a moron?

- If it weren't for electricity, we'd all be watching television by candlelight !

- You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on

- Its not enough to succeed, others must fail..

- Be bad while you young and you can spend the rest of your life improving.

- A sure cure for sea-sickness is to sit under a tree.

- If everything is coming your way your in the wrong lane!

- Never take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive.

- Smoking kills. If you're killed, you have lost a very important part of your life.

I just love 'em!!

Originally posted by alasdairm
nothing says "i love you" quite like fucking your boyfriend in the ass like the bitch that he is.

:)

i'm open to the idea.

alasdair

Originally posted by up all night

Being politically correct doesn't make you more compassionate - it just makes you anally retentive.

The result of scat day conversation.

"she's got a face built for sex"

"Be the change you want to see in the world" - Ghandi

"fall in love with your eyes closed" - sticker on my fridge =D

"The hippies had their flaws, but at least they were concerned about their fellow man. Today people are withdrawing from one another. In fact you are encouraged to withdraw from one another, and technology is all we have to show for it. We have an increase in technological aptitude but a decrease in social welfare. We have an increase in the amount of hours you have to work to make a living wage, and a decrease in social health. People are less healthy today that they've ever been before. So here we've created a small technological wonder, the internet, and we have a crumbling society beneath it."

- Greg Graffin (Bad Religion)

"Do you remember when 500 stood as one
And reached for the sky
Our pride was understood
Friendship & brother (sister) hood
Gave us the courage to try

Sometimes it's such a lonely road
Despair is everywhere
So much anger to unload
But I'll fight with every breath
In my heart I still believe
We can make a difference somehow"