• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Plugging Oxycontin

yeah i know man, this may sound really gay, but i enjoy pluggine because its kinda like im shooting as i see it, cause it looks so professional, so i just popped 3 percs and a hjalf pecs and plugged half a one, call me a fag or whateverm, but i like the process, seems so much more i dunno intellectual and professional, and i just wanted to do the ritual. similar to how my buddy when he gets morhpine snorts a tin line of it cut with tylenol and easts the rest, ebcaue morhpine has low nasal bioavliabitlty. He also will soemtiems snort all the morpine then almost drink a cup of water through his nose after so it goes down his throat, jsut casue he likes to snort opiates cause its his ritual, i dunno, just personal preferecne,. and i think that plugging teh clonazepam/lorazepam ect was slightly better then oral maybe 1.5 times better, but not as much better as say oral oxy vs rectal oxy. but everythigns worth a try, i even once plugged a morphine ampule, i knwo the shooters will kill me, i was about to shoot it then bitched out. a really nice high ill tell u what 60 mg yum. lol i just plugged an 80mg reg oxy CDN 80 canadian style , and am starting to nod, im gonna lie down now, peace and keep it safe, keep this thread alive!!!

OxyCodone4me said:
He also will soemtiems snort all the morpine then almost drink a cup of water through his nose after so it goes down his throat

Thats fucked

I plugged methadone an hour ago and Im itchy. lol, the effects kick in faster with methadone when plugged, but I don't think its really stronger.

blah blah blah blah, it doesnt take an essay to say you like plugging oxy and you are concerned with it. shit man, no one wants to read all that.

Just snort it. Its much better.

high on stemz-nseeds said:
blah blah blah blah, it doesnt take an essay to say you like plugging oxy and you are concerned with it. shit man, no one wants to read all that.

Just snort it. Its much better.

No its not, rectally it hits you faster, lasts longer, and is more powerful.

Ok had to edit to add more reasons why its better.

1. The whole better absorbtion, length, and power enhancment described above.
2. You don't have to breathe out of your ass, where as people are constantly fucking up their noses and not being able to breath right.
3. You don't have to be paranoid about people seeing powder in the crack of your ass and labeling you a drug user.

Theres probably more too.

^^^ Thank you for you valuable input on this thread "Stemz N Seeds." Except snorting a substance is distinctly bad for your nasal mucosa, whereas plugging a substance can be harmless.

Again though, thank you for your "valuable input"

Ya know, I'm kida bummed that I'm just now coming across this thread after I've quit doing everything already. I would've totally tried plugging an oxy, I just never thought it would work for some reason. I don't know why, I just didn't think it would.

How far do you shove it up there and does it matter if your loaded with crap and havent taken one for a while.
I might start doing my tylox's like this. someone please explain their experiences on how to properly plug.

just read my firsr post it tells u how to properly plug properly, get an oral medicine taker syringe, no needle just a syring the a plastic needle point, put water in the syringe, then add ur powdered drug, shake put 1 cm long plastic point in anus, push plunger and u just plugged, harmless, easy, no mess, and a much better buzz

oh and "Stemz N Seeds" thank you for you enlightening ignorant comment, i hate people who are so close minded they cannot get over the fact that ur putting a drug in ur butt, u ever heard of a supposotory they exist because drugs get absorbed better in ur rectum, intestines. But your too "hardcore" snortin ur oxys to do any research into the matter, keep being so cool dawg, im getting jealour

peace everyone, and thank you to the mature people who dont flame.

[EDITED- This kind of stuff does not belong in OD; please try Ecstasy Discussion]

Last edited by a moderator:
[EDITED- Please try Words for poetry like this, thanks.]
-Pdx

Last edited by a moderator:
For the record, Somebody who definetly is not me attempte took 50mg Benedryl T-0:00 (which did nothing for the itch whatsoever), 30mg crushed oxy plugged at T-0:50, 10mg more at T-1:00, and pretty much experienced the strongest effect from Oxycodone that he had ever experienced.

Many times, sitting in front of the chair by the computer, he had to catch himself from slamming his head into the monitor or keyboard, unable to control himself and the nod. Said person soon thereafter laid down and had an INTENSE nod, something that had not happened before with oxy taken in the same amount and via either oral or nasal administration (or both).

Note that the 50mg benedryl taken on advice of others approx. 1 hour before did nothing to help the itch but may have 'potentiated' the effect of the oxy as has been claimed, so take this with a grain of salt. Either way, this person (who definetly is not me) was blitzed to hell and back, and considers this CLEARLY to be the most effective way to take what is a very expensive drug.

Hope this was helpful.

A wore to the wise, those considering plugging oxycodone must be warned, that once u have plugged you'll will never pop or snort again. When i first started doing oxy a year ago this month, i would pop it, snort on occasion but i would crush and parachute or chew my pills almost all of the time, i got the courage one day, said to hell with my friends, who all condemn plugging and tried it, WHAT BLISS 20 mg had me nodding again, now i have been plugging for atleast 6-8 months and hate when i have to chew me oxy as it is nowhere near as potent, So take this as a warning, as it is very awkward, pluggin in the bathroom at a tim hortons or mcdonalds, which i have done on several occasions, i have even plugged at school before.

IT the save as IV once u shoot, u always shoot.
One u plug, youll be pluggin and constipated until u stop doing opiates. LOL :D
Stay Alert Stay Safe.

Hmm might just try it, should oxys come my way. But it doesn't sound like too practical a method, I mean how do you shit on command anytime, anywhere? Is vacating one's bowels essential? As long as you dont shit for a long while after plugging would it make a difference, or does your shit absorb the good stuff???