• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Plugging Oxycontin

OxyCodone4me

Bluelighter
Hello gang i am not new to bluelight but am posting this under a new account for annonmyity factors as many of the people in my city go on here and know who i am. so anyways to get on with it.

I have been pluggin oxycontin daily for about 6 months, it is my preffered method of administration although i do oral when i dont have access to syringes(without needles lol). I have Plugged consistently 3-4 times a day rangign between 20-80mgs per each time i do it, now i have noticed that there is white gel stuck to my shit sometimes lately, and also have been worried i am severly damnging my intestines could anyone spread any light on this issue? as i am in no pain i am jsut curious, and the white gel is from the oxy, i am also wondering if this is just inactive filled left over, because i get much higher plugging then i do orally.

anyone who has not tried plugging shoudl defintely try it, I am not gay. I am a normal Straight guy 18 with an active sex life, and was kindof weary the first time i plugged but it really is not as bad as most people make it seem. Ill tell u guys the 2 different ways i prepare it.

i have used 3ml 5ml and 10 ml syringes, u can buy them from the pharamcy for a few pennies each 10-25cents, each syringe can be used about 10-25 times but must be throughly cleaned after each use. The syringes do not come with needles.
some jsut come with a plastic point about this long on them ____ otheres come with that point incased in a round plastic outter shell with those ones i take a razor blade and cut it off so its jsut the ____ <<<plastic end bit.

so i have my syrninge and i crush up lets say half an 80 into a fine powder, then i have my own little mini funnel type thing i put the powder in. or u could jsut use a piece of paper or cardboard folded in half so lets say u dont have the funnel, so u take the folded piece of paper and put the oxy in it, then go and fill the syringe with how much HOT water u need i use 2ml for 40mg or 3 ml for 80mg, so i take the plunger out of the syringe and put my figner over the plastic needle point, and put the funneel with OC in it in the end and it goes into the water, or u could use the card thing, i dont like using the card becuase i have shaky hands and one or two times i spilt the powder into my floor or or my cats litter box making it unusable. SO take the folded piece of paper and dump the oc into the back of ur syringe. pout the plugner back into the end, and shake it up, the OC will dissolve yet ull still see a flakiness to the water, stick just the short plastic needle into ur anus, u barely even feel it as it is so small. and push the plunger in 5-15 minutes get ready for lift OFF. an amazing BUZZ
the other way i do it, is ill cook the OC in a spoon first, then just plug the liquid. when i cook it first i dont notice the white gell powdery stuff in my shit. Also make sure the water is hot tap water, not boiling but really hot to get better absorbtion, also try to take a shit before doing this. It will still work if u have shit in ur ass, but its better to get it out. Well try it out tell me what you think.

Anyways i hope you gusy are mature abotu this, and lets start a discussion questions and comments are welcome!!!

Oxycodone4ME

Well it could be two things:

it could be that there is some poop in there when you plug, and whatever binders/fillers that aren't water soluble get stuck to it, hence the white stuff in your poop.....

Or, and I doubt this could be it, but you never know, with all the stuff you're putting up there:

My father just got over colon cancer, and he said that one of the symptoms he was having that made him go see a doctor, was white, filmy stuff on his shit, which turned out to be "mucousy puss that the tumor was giving off"......Now that I've sufficiently grossed you out, I'm just telling you the WORST case scenario of what it could be...

I would say: Stop plugging for a while......if it continues, GO SEE A DOCTOR....if it stops, then you should be OK......

hope this helps........:)

Well you seem to have plenty of experience with plugging and I got a question.
We all know that during a opiate binge there isn't a lot of bowel movements. I have heard that if your colon is full that the shit can absorb (insert drug) that you are attempting to plu and ruin the high.
Have you found this to be a problem?

Well I do OC all the time as well, but it's either up the nose or I'm bangin it. I've never really wanted to try pluggin it, and don't like oral administration. Have you ever snort or shot it? How would you compare pluggin it to those methods of administration?

Plugging's the next best thing to slamming. I always plug because I don't have enough experience to slam by myself.

The next best to slammin eh? That's new to me...I never thought I'd be thinking about pluggin, lol. So your saying you'd slam it if you knew how? Read up, get educated. You gotta start somewhere, heh. I was iffy when I first started. Nah, really...I don't recommend it ;)

Yo Man, the white stuff on my poo is oxy fillers cause ive stopped for a day or two and its not there, and yes ive snorted and orally done OC and the buzz is much better then snorting, or Oral, i like oral alright cause it lasts the longest i hate snorting it cause i dont like the drips and i dont like ruining my nose, but plugging although it sounds gross at first, with the syringes ive found, the tip is so skinny that is not even like ur shoving anything big up ur ass its a thin 1mm think plastic syring, so u dont even feel it.
and it makes sense its the next best thing to shooting because the membranes in ur intestines/colon are so thin its almost in direct contact with ur blood,

I WOULD RECOMEND everyone to try it atleast once, and as for shooting i am to pussy to shoot, because i know once i try it i wont go back to plugging and i dont want to go that route, with college looming over my immediate future, i am going to begin to come off of the OCs over the summer when the weathers nice.
Peace

oh i suffered from hardcore constipation and but i began takign metamucil and eating a highfibrous diet, and now have atleast one bowel movement a day. and have plugged when i was right full of shit, cause i just couldnt take a shit even when i tried my hardest and i would still get very high, but i like to have taken a shit before i start plugging for the day nowadays jsut to be safe and get my full buzz,

hahah HAPPY PLUGGING LOL

Hey bro, how long would you say you get high from plugging? I plugged a klonpin a couple of months ago (1mg is soluable in 1ml water so its totally possible, I have to tolerance). I lost memory about 5 mins after it went in, and was visably fucked up most of the next day.

I've also done it with a speedball of hydrocodone/meth and it was the most wonderful high of my life.

Yes...for those of you who don't like the idea of IV'ing your opiates (which is a good, healthy fear), definitely give rectal administration a try. Especially if you're looking for a way to get a quicker/more intense onset than taking them orally. It really is a very efficient method of administration. As a bonus, it also bypasses the dreaded (dreaded to me, at least- because I don't like the idea of wasting even a milligram of any opiate) first pass metabolism, esp. w/ drugs like morphine, which has a rather low oral bioavailability...:\

You know, just a few weeks ago, I was looking for a thread like this, except the search engine kept on timing out (looking for oxy* was probably the culprit, too many results to count). Anyhow, this sounds like a pretty good idea, especially considering the 'street' price of these things - You really need every milligram you can get.

The best part of this is after you plug something, you can use the same syringe to measure out your 1,4BDO or GHB for your demanding, callous friends without washing it off first.

"Eat shit!"

Ok, I'm done.. good thread!

^^^lol....

Synto said:
The next best to slammin eh? That's new to me...

It really is....I've told the story on here countless times about how I plugged a 1/4 gram of H out of desperation, because my needle jammed.....

I was blown away at how fast/strong it hits you...

I haven't done it since, but I would say def. give it a try if IV isn't your cup of tea....

Oh crap I forgot to mention, the day after I plugged the hydrocodone (lorcet, the ones with blue coating), I shat out some of the blue coating. So I wouldn't worry about your problem bro.

Oh man im not worried abotu the white gel really medically, jsut worried about whetehr im wasting any, but i still get higher plugging then oral, with the way i do it too it is so clean, i have never witnessed shit even on the plastic needle point of my syringes becasue it barely go into ur anus at all, so it is relatively clean, although i still recomend washing the syringes if u plan on using the same ones again, i just felt like giving a good guide to it, becuase there arent really many on here, most deal with E anyways

And thank you for answering my question i live in a small city, 10 000 or so people, and heroin is rarely found here, Oxys and Percs are the main opiates availiable plus the occasional morphine, i know i could special order heroin, but have been thinking about scoring some the next time i go to Toronto, but was wondering if plugging heroin is any good, as i dislike snorting impure drugs, cocaine heroin, ive always wodnered how pluggin cocaine would be,

ill tell u gusy ive plugged clonazepam, oxycontin, demorol,codeine 500-1000mg at once lol hurtin ass codeine morphine, lorazepam, diazepam, xanax, and perc's before, the percs weer a waste as there is just to much acetamoinophen to be absorbed,

i was more worried that my overall health might be affected by pluggin, but i guess its the same as swallowing them, and i dont think it should hurt me,
AND GUYS ONCE U GET PAST THE GROSS PART OF IT, YOU WILL LOVE IT I STARTED PLUGGING OXYS BECAUSE PAYING 30-70$ for 80mgs Canadian price you really cant afford to waste it especially as a daily user with a 80-200mg a day habit.

but try it thats all i can say

good luck on kicking the habit. I'd have to be really addicted to something to plug it 4 times a day.

Like I've said always said about any drug.......if it's come to plugging, it may be time to take a break.

OxyCodone4me said:
Oh man im not worried abotu the white gel really medically, jsut worried about whetehr im wasting any, but i still get higher plugging then oral, with the way i do it too it is so clean, i have never witnessed shit even on the plastic needle point of my syringes becasue it barely go into ur anus at all, so it is relatively clean, although i still recomend washing the syringes if u plan on using the same ones again, i just felt like giving a good guide to it, becuase there arent really many on here, most deal with E anyways

And thank you for answering my question i live in a small city, 10 000 or so people, and heroin is rarely found here, Oxys and Percs are the main opiates availiable plus the occasional morphine, i know i could special order heroin, but have been thinking about scoring some the next time i go to Toronto, but was wondering if plugging heroin is any good, as i dislike snorting impure drugs, cocaine heroin, ive always wodnered how pluggin cocaine would be,

ill tell u gusy ive plugged clonazepam, oxycontin, demorol,codeine 500-1000mg at once lol hurtin ass codeine morphine, lorazepam, diazepam, xanax, and perc's before, the percs weer a waste as there is just to much acetamoinophen to be absorbed,

i was more worried that my overall health might be affected by pluggin, but i guess its the same as swallowing them, and i dont think it should hurt me,
AND GUYS ONCE U GET PAST THE GROSS PART OF IT, YOU WILL LOVE IT I STARTED PLUGGING OXYS BECAUSE PAYING 30-70$ for 80mgs Canadian price you really cant afford to waste it especially as a daily user with a 80-200mg a day habit.

but try it thats all i can say

Yeah bro I totally agree, Im supposed to be getting some more focalin soon to help me in school (Im going to start college, hopefully to be a doctor someday). Im probably going to plug them instead of eating them, as most of methylphenidate gets destroyed in first pass of the liver. In theory it should be 5x stronger than eating them, but last as long or longer than eating them!

But dude you never answered my question. Is the high longer than eating them and snorting them, how much longer does it keep you high if at all???

Why are all these people chiming in to make fun??? Just stop reading if your grossed out or whatever, some people just don't have a problem with it, we get that you do. No need to keep telling him how gross you think it is.

OxyCodone4me: You would have gotten a MUCH better high from the Percocets if you would have done a CWE on them (to remove the acetaminophen). You could have plugged the resulting solution or drank it. Oxycodone has a good oral bioavailability, and when it's in a liquid solution it is absorbed much faster, so I'd probably just drink it.
And I must ask how were the benzos, plugged? They also have a good oral bioavailability, and most aren't water soluble, so I'm wondering how that would compare to just eating them?
But the jello MSContins, and any other opioid w/ a poor oral bioavailability (that can't be safely IV'ed) I usually take rectally...:\