• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Plugging Oxycontin

I am so sorry for your situation and have nothing to offer as an answer to your problems and even though I'm not a traditional christian in any way I will pray for you, your situation has affected me so deeply, overwhelming sadness, that I offer what I do have

My post was for Bluflower................

mod note: please just edit your post instead of posting again.

Last edited by a moderator:
dont seem to have any oral syringes plus the pharmacy is closed, is there any homemade method i could use to plug :p

I have to say, this is way much better than taking them orally or snorting them. It's as if the high comes up way more smooth and the body high is nice as well. I did notice that plugging them made them much more addicting for me than snorting or swallowing them.

Where is the Bioavailability Mega Thread when you need it? I swear it used to stay on the front page almost constantly about a year ago...

When I use 80mg OxyContin, I typically snort 40mg in 10mg lines, eat 20mg, and plug 20mg. I like the thought of it filling every orifice. Not in a sexual way necessarily, but simply a pleasure/aesthetic way.

That actually is sexy. Definitely going to do that with a girl next time around :}

Definately. Instead of just plugging your finger in her arse while she rides you just add an extra OxyContin with it.

Or do not. I can definately see the headlines touting that new date rape drug has born.

Does anyone here have experience with plugging OC and cocaine at the same time? Sounds like a nice combination to me.

This does not seem at all that appealing to me I think I will stick to snorting it because I do not do it that often no need to worry about ruining my nose.

Neither do I, but after reading up on some threads about plugging cocaine I've noticed that many people find it the next best thing after IV'ing it. Hell, just giving it a try won't hurt I guess. I mean the bioavailability of pretty much all drugs are higher when plugged.

wow, u guys are right! i've been an opiate user for years, and am adamantly against using needles, but realize that taking opana or d's orally is a total waste. so, i've been snorting them,,,,,
that was, until i discovered "plugging." at first, i thought "that's disgusting, and i'm not putting anything up my butt!" however i soon got over it. i use a syringe like they give you at the vets, or to take liquid meds, if you have a small child. i'm pretty sure the pharmacy will give them to you, unless you look like a strung-out dope fiend!! haha
the difference has been amazing, it's easy, not so disgusting, but totally worth it, even if it were. the high is better, longer, faster....sweet, huh? and what could be better?! happy plugging, ya'll!
p.s. AND no track marks!

You just got to love it when you accidentally fart 10cc into your underwear.

Okay on a more serious note, this might not belong in this thread but I was wondering when plugging an Oxy where the line lies between having taken too much (light-headed, a little nauseous) and nodding? I usually plug around 30mg and get a good buzz from that but I don't ever recall nodding out from Oxy's like people described here i.e. slamming their heads against their monitors etc.

hi there, I get scripted OC and Oxycodone. I asked my doc who scripts them about how it affects my friend who plugs them. She said it is a big mistake because it does not pass through your liver. It goes straight to your blood stream. basically the same as IV. She also said that plugging a 10mg tab could be like taking 40 to 60mg orally. so yeah you do get more from your mg. That's why I haven't done it. I can't stress this enough.. In MY OPINION, Plugging should only be done by OPIOID-TOLERANT persons only!

^^
you do get more out of your drug, but definitely not to that extent.

for example, i find 90mg plugged is similar to 105-120mg taken orally.

10mg plugged is definitely not 4-6 times as potent if administered rectally. there would be a great awakening in the streets if this were true lol.

Okay on a more serious note, this might not belong in this thread but I was wondering when plugging an Oxy where the line lies between having taken too much (light-headed, a little nauseous) and nodding? I usually plug around 30mg and get a good buzz from that but I don't ever recall nodding out from Oxy's like people described here i.e. slamming their heads against their monitors etc.

with oxy it's harder to catch a nod than it is with heroin, since it seems to have more "stimulating" properties you could say. the only ways ive been able to experience a nod is by IVing it, which would have me nodding hard within a few minutes (this one time i was like typing random stuff but my brain was off, and then i'd look at the screen and realize i was posting gibberish on BL lol)), or by taking about 75 mg of benadryl about 45 mins before dosing my oxy. benadryl will help increase the sedation and may help you find that nod you're looking for. try 25mg or 50mg first though and see how that does you before jumping to 75mg.

Last edited:
with oxy it's harder to catch a nod than it is with heroin, since it seems to have more "stimulating" properties you could say. the only ways ive been able to experience a nod is by IVing it, which would have me nodding hard within a few minutes (this one time i was like typing random stuff but my brain was off, and then i'd look at the screen and realize i was posting gibberish on BL lol)), or by taking about 75 mg of benadryl about 45 mins before dosing my oxy. benadryl will help increase the sedation and may help you find that nod you're looking for. try 25mg or 50mg first though and see how that does you before jumping to 75mg.

Well as I'm from the Netherlands as far as I know Benadryl isn't sold here (US only?). And since the first of january 2011 DXM is only available through prescription. Is there any other deliriant that would allow me to nod?

Last edited:
Nope it didn't do it for me I was smoking on a daily basis during the same period I abused Oxycontin (using a bong) , smoking weed while using OC was something I'd always do but I have never nodded from that combo. I've used DXM as well but I never seemed to really nod from OC. This one time I potentiated OC by drinking grapefruit, taking roughly 90mg of DXM and smoking some pod while swallowing a parachute of 20mg OC and I got nauseous but no nod at all after.

Fucking hell, are some people 'immune' to nodding or something? That'd suck balls.

^^
benadryl isn't sold? man that's really odd. i guess we take a lot of stuff for granted here in the states sometimes.. there are a few others that some people prefer, such as doxylamine succinate, and there may be another one that begins with an H, but i can't remember at the moment due to intoxication lol.

you're best bet to catch a nod would be to score some heroin. there's no doubt that will produce a nod, and the experience is pretty awesome. nodding off of H was some of my greatest moments. i'd wake up like 2 hours later asleep on my keyboard, but it's like i was high the whole time and not just asleep.

you're only other option would be to break out the rigs. that's really the only "true" way i've been able to catch a nod that was similar to the nod produced by diacetylmorphine.

Try a bit more than 20 mg? When I first started and my tolerance was low a 20 wouldn't make me nod either.

Well in the Netherlands they're really hard on giving prescriptions of certain drugs and on selling medicines OTC, doxylamine succinate isn't sold here either (I'd have to go to Spain afaik). And I'm sure you'll understand that I'd rather not start with H.

I've upped my dose as well and gained a tolerance where I'd go with 25-30mg plugged but still no nod.

OP plug

popcornplayr~ Yes. It'll work with roxicodone. The rest of your and PhorIndicator's questions are answered in the thread.

PhorIndicator~ You would need a syringe (minus the needle), a turkey baster type of thing, a large dropper, or an empty visine bottle that you could suck up the solution with to properly plug a liquid solution.

on the new op oxys do you just crush it and mix it with water?