• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Plugging Oxycontin

I don't know. On my second attempt, the damn pill gelled up so bad that I couldn't even get half of the pill and a ml of water through, it just clogged up the rig. Plugging these damn generic OC's is just too difficult.

I'd have to say this is one of the more different and unique forums I have read in a long time. lol

I am just fine with snorting it, i take my time and make sure everything is powdered good and even, and I also have really good nasal passages, very strong and clear. I also have an overall terrific sense of smell. I nod out and get really intense rushes from doing one really nice bump, or 2 really huge bumps.

Well, I have a ridiculous tolerance, so it's hard to judge what is good and what is not good. I was unfortuante enough to get a script of Malli oxy 40's this month b/c (of course) the pharm has been out of the regular oxy's. I hate contin, but I had no choice. And these are the ones the gel up, so I can't snort them, which is my preferred method, and I can't IV them, which is something I was willing to experiment with. I just plugged one as suggested earlier in the thread. I crushed a 40 and put it in 2 ml of hot water in an insulin syringe with the needle broken off (and filed down, so it's safe). Two injections later, I didn't get any kind of rush like I do when snorting, so I thought it didn't work.

Then, I got a short buzz that lasted a few minutes. Seems ok. I'm glad I didn't pay $20 for these pills, though, cause I can't find a way to get high.

I'm gonna try to plug another one. Anyone have any other suggestions on the best way to take a gellie 40mg OC?

Remove the coating and chew them up...make sure to get all the shit out your teeth after though...

Frankie Gee, I like snorting, too. I think the rush is the best. The problem is that when I go a week snorting a bunch of pills, after four or five days, my sinuses get blocked up so bad that I always have a stuffy nose. I'll switch to parachuting for a while, and then any time my nose is clear enough to breath well, I'm like "Yeah! I can do another rail!"

Then, everyone at work thinks I'm really susceptable to sinus infections because one week every month I sound like I have the damn flu.

That's the only reason I'm thinking that plugging might be a decent substitute. There are no outward signs of abuse, and the rush is supposed to be the same.

As soon as I get rid of these stupid ass gellie OC's and get my regular roxy script, I'll give it a shot.

As a side note, is everyone still experiencing the oxycodone shortage where you live? It's been about three months here in central florida. None of the regular pharmacies that take insurance have them. The pharmacies that just take cash raised their prices from $1.30/pill to $4-5 a pill. It's just ridiculous. And if you call asking about availability and if they take insurance, they'll say they don't have any. If you call back 10 minutes later and say you don't have insurance and are paying cash, sometimes all of the sudden they'll be available.

Just wondering if your pharmacies are still on back order like the ones around here.

Well, I have a ridiculous tolerance, so it's hard to judge what is good and what is not good. I was unfortuante enough to get a script of Malli oxy 40's this month b/c (of course) the pharm has been out of the regular oxy's. I hate contin, but I had no choice. And these are the ones the gel up, so I can't snort them, which is my preferred method, and I can't IV them, which is something I was willing to experiment with. I just plugged one as suggested earlier in the thread. I crushed a 40 and put it in 2 ml of hot water in an insulin syringe with the needle broken off (and filed down, so it's safe). Two injections later, I didn't get any kind of rush like I do when snorting, so I thought it didn't work.

Then, I got a short buzz that lasted a few minutes. Seems ok. I'm glad I didn't pay $20 for these pills, though, cause I can't find a way to get high.

I'm gonna try to plug another one. Anyone have any other suggestions on the best way to take a gellie 40mg OC?

The reason you didn't get a great high is because your tolerance is so high.

The reason you didn't get a gooe buzz is because your tolerance is so high.

Yeah, thanks for the response, hydrouser, that's what I suspected. It's such a damn shame, too. And the thing is, I will go two or three weeks with nothing, then binge for a week. The first day will be ok, and I might get a few rushes, but the tolerance just comes right back. Just today, for example, I've taken probably eight or nine of these OC 40's, all parachuted. At most, at one point I got a mild buzz that felt pretty good, but didn't last long. I can still take a couple vic 10's mixed with a few somas, and that's the best feeling in the world. And I can't get shit off eating so many of these oxies. That's why I only do them for a few days each month.

Just curious. For some of you out there that don't have too high of a tolerance: if you take one or two oxies (like the 40s that I have), can you tell me what the high is like? I mean, do you really enjoy it and is it really worth paying $15 for one of these?

I don't know why I even bother with these damn things anymore. It's just a mental addiction, I guess. I feel like I just need to eat a pill.

Does anyone know what I mean? Or am I the only person eating these expensive pills for nothing?

I'm probably on the wrong thread for this. Sorry, but thanks for giving me an outlet to vent.

Matzah,

I too have the M 595 oxycodones, and would like to try bumping them. Can you just stick the pill up there itself like people do at raves with E?

The first time I took oxy's, other than percocet from the dentist's office once or twice, I got extremely high. I took 80mg over the course of a night (not knowing how powerful they can be with no tolerence). The high was very intense and I was actually sick the next day. So yes, the high is nice before your tolerance goes up. I know I've quit using before because it just becomes boring/expensive trying to get high.

Does anyone know how to bump these oxy's (M595 40mg) that turn into gel when water hits them?

I used to live in Miami and got oxy 80's, the good ones, for $20 a pill. I just moved back to NY and I can only get 30's for $15 each which fucking sucks 'cause I need 4 of em for a good night (my tolerance is still pretty low). I'm about to go pick some up and try plugging for the first time. . . I'm hoping since my tolerance is still kinda low I'll get a good buzz.

why you would put something in your ass, i never understood.

I think Lejunk said it best. When you start thinking about putting drugs in your ass, mabey its time to take a break.

then again, to each their own.

party.......

.I just want to say something thats been bothering me...Why Do people Think They Get a rush from Snorting Oxycodone...Oxycodone Doesn't even Have a Rush when Injected to a vein...And lots of Heroin/Hydromorphone Injectors will agree.

The way I like to think of it,is Injecting Oxy is Like being on a Jet that slowly takes off and eventually gains speed and is flying fast and high after 10 minutes....Morphine/Hydromorphone/Heroin However are more like being hit by a Train going full speed.

And to the post above mine,People Plug because it has a good B/A and is an overall great ROA with many drugs,and many drugs have advantages when administered anally i.e less troublesome side effects etc etc.....Why Do you think Doctors Prescribe medication in suppositories?Its very common....People that think anything gay or wrong about putting Drugs in your rectum are childish or homophobic,and afraid they will enjoy putting things into their rectum.

Last edited:
Err im a regular user of H and Oxy, and Oxy has a better rush than H when IV'd imho. but doesnt last nearly as long. Dont know what type of oxy you're injecting 'oxy-gen' maybe?

Alright Buddy 8)I Know its Oxycodone,Because it was prescribed by My Doctor so.. IPrefer To IV Hydromorph,and Too me It Seems like Oxycodone Has No rush...The Source of Oxycodone Being Oxycontin Tablets....

Edit:Are you Saying Oxy Has a Better rush Then H?Or a better rush when combined with H?In my honest opinion,Oxycodone isn't even really worth shooting,You do get high But the rush is none existent when Compared To Hydromorphone,to me anyways,but like many here on Bluelight,I simply like to shoot all of my drugs

l also stick with the needle. currently im using hydromorphone. but about 7 months ago, i could only get fentanyl patches. i got the 100 patches and ended up with around 15 patches. i tried everything with them, because i had so many :) well, i ended up wanting to plug some eventually. i has been away from my house for almost 40 hours without any opiates so i was a little dope sick before i pluggd it. i took a peice of cotton and covered it in the gel, got as much of the gel on it as i could. it was soaked. then i inserted it as far as i could. almost immediately i felt a slight rush. my dope hungry body instantly felt warm. interesting method. very long lasting high. i stick with my hydromorphone or H though if i can. :)

^^^^Would you not agree That both the rush of H and Hydromorph Blow Oxycodone out of the water?

I think that Oxy has a pretty good rush if you shoot an 80 or two at one time. Not as good as H, but pretty dood none the less. Hydromorphone has a great rush but doesn't keep me high very long unless I do about 20-24mg in a very short time, say an hour and a half. Liquid hydromorph is extremely good. A 10mg shot lasts me a couple hours after the weight of the rush goes away.

l also stick with the needle. currently im using hydromorphone. but about 7 months ago, i could only get fentanyl patches. i got the 100 patches and ended up with around 15 patches. i tried everything with them, because i had so many :) well, i ended up wanting to plug some eventually. i has been away from my house for almost 40 hours without any opiates so i was a little dope sick before i pluggd it. i took a peice of cotton and covered it in the gel, got as much of the gel on it as i could. it was soaked. then i inserted it as far as i could. almost immediately i felt a slight rush. my dope hungry body instantly felt warm. interesting method. very long lasting high. i stick with my hydromorphone or H though if i can. :)

Okay, I've read this entire thread in hopes that someone would cover Fentanyl, so I am glad you did! I am curious- I'm wondering how much gel is involved in 'as much as you could get on it' (the cotton ball). I have the 75 patches, and instead of wearing them (which I don't think provides much pain relief, due to both my tolerance and the extent of my injuries) I poke a little hole in the corner and nurse them a little throughout the day. I'd say- an amount the size of a pencil eraser at a time, which i lick off and rub onto my gums. This provides me with both adequate pain relief, and that old, familiar, warm buzz I so love with Fent.

I have wondered about the effects/possible dangers even, of plugging it, and I guess I had decided that since the bioavailability of the fent when it comes to mucous membranes is so good, that it might be dangerous to plug it- esp if you have no idea how much to try.

What I'm wondering, is when you apply the gel to the cotton ball (or butt-syringe, etc.), do you decrease the amount you would use bucally/sublingually for safety's sake- (or just functionality's sake-lol) and still get the same, or better effects this way? I've often wondered how I could stretch out my monthly script (without shooting that is - I just don't want to go down that road, as I know myself too well to think I'd be able to do it in moderation).

I get ten of the 75mcg patches a month, and they last me at MOST a week and a half with my preferred method of ingestion. I'd be willing to try it rectally if I knew how much to safely take. Is there any kind of ratio that anyone uses to determine this? I'm a bit afraid to just experiment... For example, I can and often do eat one patch per day. The 'size of a pencil eraser' description is not that accurate, lol, but does anyone know as far as tolerance goes, how much to try rectally to get that same amount of absorption?

For example, is it kind of like- If I usually take an amount the size of an eraser orally, would it be about half that rectally? I'm assuming it is much stronger rectally- that's why I ask. It seems like it would be, and I have heard that there are a lot more blood vessels that hang out in the epithelial layer of the rectum and anus, than there are in the gums/cheeks/under the tongue.

Also, I don't know if Gardenvariety will even see this, but anyone who knows, please let me know-I'd really appreciate the info. And, if you plug Fent, can you use this same syringe method that the author of this thread was talking about (with water added), or is the cotton ball thing the way that it's commonly done? If so, pardon my ignorance.

Please excuse the really long post, but I'm very curious! I procure about 120 of the 40 mg gel Oxy a month too, and typically have to eat (and I chew them up) at least 5 or 6 a day. I am willing to try plugging, as I would like to stretch my script as much as possible- my husband also likes me to 'share' them with him (of course :p ), and I always end up running out, which is REALLY BAD FOR SOMEONE WITH FIBROMYALGIA, MS and a WICKED OPIATE ADDICTION to do, but that's another story for another day... Thanks guys- interesting thread.
Be safe and happy my friends!
Trauma
;)

Last edited:
thank you very much for this thread, very informative. I was wanting to try this since I just scored some 80's and want to avoid going IV anymore. I havent used any strong opiates for about 3 months, and last time I even took any was some hydros almost 2 months ago. Do yall think it would be safe for me to plug a whole 80 at once?