• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Plugging Oxycontin

ya morphine isnt to good orally, and snorting is better but I think that 60 mgs of morphine should go a lot longer then once

ya the method decribed here for the morphine

high on stemz-nseeds said:
blah blah blah blah, it doesnt take an essay to say you like plugging oxy and you are concerned with it. shit man, no one wants to read all that.

Just snort it. Its much better.

i think snorting is generally better, but pluggin works well too. i did a decent amount of experimenting with plugging H and it definitely worked. i felt like snorting hits harder/more euphoric, but plugging wasnt bad at all. definitely gets you high. so yeah, it sets on pretty fast, like 5 mins, but it doesnt really rush so much......again, worth trying.

as far ast he particles in your feces, i wouldnt worry about it. i have the OC booklet that doctors hand out when actually Rxing OC and it says that finding pieces of the pill in your feces is no cause for alarm (from taking as directed orally) and that NONE OF THE MEDICINE IS WASTED B/C OF THIS. which is good news for all.

Blind Melon said:
I'm very intersted in trying this out, but I have a few questions.

So my questions are:

1. Do I need to worry about the solution dripping out? Do I need to lie down for a few minutes after plugging to insure it stays in there?

2. I usually consume about 60-80 mgs at once to get as high as I'd like to get, but when I IVed I only needed about 15-20 mgs to get a nice buzz, would 20 mgs be enough for me plugged?

Thanks in advance.

i would plug like 35mg. but if you plug too little you can always prep some more pretty easily.

hah, about it dripping out....you may feel like you have to shit a little. just hold it in for a bit, once you start to get high it goes away.

I saw someone mention they did this with hydrocodone. Do you HAVE to disolve it or can you just put the pill in there? How well does it work with hydro if it isn't broken up? how well if it is?

my fav method is to crush it up and let it dissolve in water, then drink it with a straw. Still, hydro is getting weak, and oxy is not available for me.

never heard of plugging pills before..

oh yeah, buddy, you can plug anything. you should try plugging swedish meatballs i hear they cross the blood brain barrier that way.

Shot Thru Tubes - Are you trying to be funny?

how do you plug swedish meatballs? what other random objects do you plug?

I am more interested in finding out more of plugging pills, like the topic of the thread states. If you have any info on that, then lets here it.

Damn, my incorrect use of the word "here" for "hear" embarasses me..

..lets *hear it...

i saw something about plugging somewhere else where someone said the high was better because there is a difference in plasma levels that is specific to plugging oxycodone in comparison to other methods of intake (besides IV of course). Does anyone have any knowledge about this or can explain it?
Also, someone asked if you need to lie down after you plug. is this true?
im also assuming you dont need to be positioned upside down or anything because ive seen girls do this with e and i assumed it was not necessary and just looked stupid. Seriously seeing someone plugging e and waiting for 5 min upside down posted against a couch with neck on the seat and legs in the air is pretty fcking funny and akward.

this is from the FDA .pdf file on oxy-

OxyContin® IS NOT INDICATED FOR RECTAL ADMINISTRATION. Data from a
study involving 21 normal volunteers show that OxyContin® tablets administered per
rectum resulted in an AUC 39% greater and a Cmax 9% higher than tablets
administered by mouth.

the AUC and cmax stand for concentration absorbed and peak plasma levels

pinpoint said:
don't be a thread achaeologist

im not, I was personally UTFSE and was looking up this information about this because I was curious about the plugged oxy and was on google groups and thought I would add a link it provided

don't be a dick

OxyCodone4me said:
Hello gang i am not new to bluelight but am posting this under a new account for annonmyity factors as many of the people in my city go on here and know who i am. so anyways to get on with it.

I have been pluggin oxycontin daily for about 6 months, it is my preffered method of administration although i do oral when i dont have access to syringes(without needles lol). I have Plugged consistently 3-4 times a day rangign between 20-80mgs per each time i do it, now i have noticed that there is white gel stuck to my shit sometimes lately, and also have been worried i am severly damnging my intestines could anyone spread any light on this issue? as i am in no pain i am jsut curious, and the white gel is from the oxy, i am also wondering if this is just inactive filled left over, because i get much higher plugging then i do orally.

anyone who has not tried plugging shoudl defintely try it, I am not gay. I am a normal Straight guy 18 with an active sex life, and was kindof weary the first time i plugged but it really is not as bad as most people make it seem. Ill tell u guys the 2 different ways i prepare it.

i have used 3ml 5ml and 10 ml syringes, u can buy them from the pharamcy for a few pennies each 10-25cents, each syringe can be used about 10-25 times but must be throughly cleaned after each use. The syringes do not come with needles.
some jsut come with a plastic point about this long on them ____ otheres come with that point incased in a round plastic outter shell with those ones i take a razor blade and cut it off so its jsut the ____ <<<plastic end bit.

so i have my syrninge and i crush up lets say half an 80 into a fine powder, then i have my own little mini funnel type thing i put the powder in. or u could jsut use a piece of paper or cardboard folded in half so lets say u dont have the funnel, so u take the folded piece of paper and put the oxy in it, then go and fill the syringe with how much HOT water u need i use 2ml for 40mg or 3 ml for 80mg, so i take the plunger out of the syringe and put my figner over the plastic needle point, and put the funneel with OC in it in the end and it goes into the water, or u could use the card thing, i dont like using the card becuase i have shaky hands and one or two times i spilt the powder into my floor or or my cats litter box making it unusable. SO take the folded piece of paper and dump the oc into the back of ur syringe. pout the plugner back into the end, and shake it up, the OC will dissolve yet ull still see a flakiness to the water, stick just the short plastic needle into ur anus, u barely even feel it as it is so small. and push the plunger in 5-15 minutes get ready for lift OFF. an amazing BUZZ
the other way i do it, is ill cook the OC in a spoon first, then just plug the liquid. when i cook it first i dont notice the white gell powdery stuff in my shit. Also make sure the water is hot tap water, not boiling but really hot to get better absorbtion, also try to take a shit before doing this. It will still work if u have shit in ur ass, but its better to get it out. Well try it out tell me what you think.

Anyways i hope you gusy are mature abotu this, and lets start a discussion questions and comments are welcome!!!

Oxycodone4ME

The boiling of the OC causes the hydroxyethyl cellulose to congeal. This is part of its purpose since most people (at first) try to boil their OC before they iv it. The white shit you are noticing is because the pH of your rectum never got low enough to allow the dissolution of some of the pill matrix of the OC. As far as whether this has an actual effect pr (per rectum which just sounds nicer than "plugging" or "in my ass") I do not know, but since you are pulverizing the pill, it is (IMHO) likely that the drug is not (at least in significant amounts) getting tied up in the pill matrix. It is hard to say subjectively which one works better since anecdotally, people tend to get a better high from the way they would rather do (in general.)

As far as whether it is clogging your intestines, my response is that you are shitting it out, so no. You may have been watching too many infomercials about colon cleansing (which is utter nonsense. If your colon had impacted fecal matter around it, it would require surgery!)

MobiusDick 8o 8o

just tried 'plugging" oxy for the first time yesterday. i must say it was indeed a nice high. a lot better than parachuting. i usually take the roxicodone15 mg snorted, but i ran out. so i was left with the 20 mg oxycontin cr , impax brand. i was tired of parachuting (just didnt give me that high) like i wanted so i tried plugging. and besides laying in the bathroom floor with my pants at my knees as people knocked and asked was i ok in there , i'd say it is a good buzz but not very practical although i will definitely be plugging those impax. the only way to do those bastards ime. cant wait to get my roxi's refilled.

I have a high opiate/oid tolerance, I need to blow an 80mg oxy to feel much at all.
I just plugged 1 shot of ~60mg solution of oxycodone and warm water about 45 minutes ago, with another shot of 50mg diphenhydramine.

I am now pretty damn high, especially for only 60mg... I'm used to snorting 80mg at once and not feeling much... I'm really considering plugging oxy + diphenhydramine regularly now instead of snorting.

I used to plug vicodin, norcos, and still do plug my benzos. I'm now starting to consider plugging the other 20mg I have left and a xanax bar :)

A few weeks ago I made a post about how much higher plugging oxy gets you. After more experience with that ROA, I prefer oral rather than plugging it. Rectal DOES get you higher, but the high goes away so fast that it's not even worth it. Strangely, it also feels much less euphoric. I was just really fucked up, but it didn't feel very good. I'm sticking to eating them.

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS Snorting isnt the best and plugging isn't "the next best to banging" due to oxycontins bio-availability the most effective way to take it is by PLUGING. most opiates are by i.v. and then plugging (or shouldn't be injected at all i.e. codien) but oxycontin is different if you dont believe me check on medical websites etc.

Well, I have a ridiculous tolerance, so it's hard to judge what is good and what is not good. I was unfortuante enough to get a script of Malli oxy 40's this month b/c (of course) the pharm has been out of the regular oxy's. I hate contin, but I had no choice. And these are the ones the gel up, so I can't snort them, which is my preferred method, and I can't IV them, which is something I was willing to experiment with. I just plugged one as suggested earlier in the thread. I crushed a 40 and put it in 2 ml of hot water in an insulin syringe with the needle broken off (and filed down, so it's safe). Two injections later, I didn't get any kind of rush like I do when snorting, so I thought it didn't work.

Then, I got a short buzz that lasted a few minutes. Seems ok. I'm glad I didn't pay $20 for these pills, though, cause I can't find a way to get high.

I'm gonna try to plug another one. Anyone have any other suggestions on the best way to take a gellie 40mg OC?