• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Plugging Oxycontin

Does anyone know if plugging a 30 mg Roxicodone would work any better than oral or nasal administration? Also, how do you have to prep the pill, or do u just plugger up there ? seems kinda .....different...not to hate on it or ne thing, just never done it, but am interested

Tri-nity said:
How far do you shove it up there and does it matter if your loaded with crap and havent taken one for a while.
I might start doing my tylox's like this. someone please explain their experiences on how to properly plug.

No Oxy, you did NOT explain it in your first post. How do you properly plug WITHOUT a syringe? how far? Also, does shit in your rectum or whatever the fuck your shit sits in effect its absorption?

popcornplayr~ Yes. It'll work with roxicodone. The rest of your and PhorIndicator's questions are answered in the thread.

PhorIndicator~ You would need a syringe (minus the needle), a turkey baster type of thing, a large dropper, or an empty visine bottle that you could suck up the solution with to properly plug a liquid solution.

Originally posted by PhorIndicator
Also, does shit in your rectum or whatever the fuck your shit sits in effect its absorption?

Yes of course, it will inhibit absorption. Make a BM before you insert anything in your rectum.

It's not your intestines you need to concern yourself with, it's the rectum. The drug is absorbed through the rectum wall into the bloodstream.

If you feel the urge to defecate, do so. The rectum acts as a temporary storage facility for the waste material. As the rectal walls expand due to the materials filling it from within, stretch receptors from the nervous system located in the rectal walls stimulate the desire to defecate. If the urge is not acted upon, the material in the rectum is often returned to the colon where more water is absorbed. If you're really worried about it you could always give yourself an enema.

PhorIndicator said:
does shit in your rectum or whatever the fuck your shit sits in effect its absorption?

definitely take a dump if you can before you plug....you will lose some of the drug if there is a batter on deck....:\

OxyCodone4me said:
A wore to the wise, those considering plugging oxycodone must be warned, that once u have plugged you'll will never pop or snort again. When i first started doing oxy a year ago this month, i would pop it, snort on occasion but i would crush and parachute or chew my pills almost all of the time, i got the courage one day, said to hell with my friends, who all condemn plugging and tried it, WHAT BLISS 20 mg had me nodding again, now i have been plugging for atleast 6-8 months and hate when i have to chew me oxy as it is nowhere near as potent, So take this as a warning, as it is very awkward, pluggin in the bathroom at a tim hortons or mcdonalds, which i have done on several occasions, i have even plugged at school before.

IT the save as IV once u shoot, u always shoot.
One u plug, youll be pluggin and constipated until u stop doing opiates. LOL :D
Stay Alert Stay Safe.

Well said brotha... I started pluggin focalin first I think I was blown away by izz strength. Now I plug basically all my add meds -n- opiates [as I'm not into the benzo butterbutt ish so I jus stick my k-pins under the tongue...]. I find diacetylmorphine GREAT plugged as it only seems me maybe like 20% weaker than IV which I rarely do/have done... Also wit opiates the rush is like in a series rather than jus one big IV rush which the series of smaller, longer ones I prefer myself... I can't see taken my stims or dope nasally or orally n e more as it jus becomes a realization of how much u waste those routes. I might bang sum boy ONCE IN A WHILE but still would rather plug if wit the equivelent dose of the amount IV'd. Plug sum GOOD raw boy, best ish ever... Especially wit jus like 20-30 mg dexies, maybe less... Mmmm, I'm on the combo now but wit addies not pure dex, still nice.... God bless rectal administration of substances!

Jean Dough said:
Well said brotha... I started pluggin focalin first I think I was blown away by izz strength. Now I plug basically all my add meds -n- opiates [as I'm not into the benzo butterbutt ish so I jus stick my k-pins under the tongue...]. I find diacetylmorphine GREAT plugged as it only seems me maybe like 20% weaker than IV which I rarely do/have done... Also wit opiates the rush is like in a series rather than jus one big IV rush which the series of smaller, longer ones I prefer myself... I can't see taken my stims or dope nasally or orally n e more as it jus becomes a realization of how much u waste those routes. I might bang sum boy ONCE IN A WHILE but still would rather plug if wit the equivelent dose of the amount IV'd. Plug sum GOOD raw boy, best ish ever... Especially wit jus like 20-30 mg dexies, maybe less... Mmmm, I'm on the combo now but wit addies not pure dex, still nice.... God bless rectal administration of substances!

Does anyone have a dope ass drugboy slang to english translator?

OxyCodone4me: How much Lorazepam did you plug, and how was it compared to oral admin? im really interested in this as I get next to nothing from oral admin of my ativan

ok, this question still hasnt been answered. do you stay high longer when you plug oxy or when you take it orally. im not really concerned about the onset or intensity. im concerned about the duration. i would much rather wait for oxy to kick in for 30 minutes because those 30 minutes is the 2nd to best part of the drug , for me. does it matter if you dont remove the time release coating from the oxys. also, can i plug heroin?

liquidheaven said:
Does anyone have a dope ass drugboy slang to english translator?

Haha, I like dat... Sum funny ish rite there, guess I'm jus a ghetto gutta ass talken Baltimorean who does mess wit opiates illicity here-n-there but thas bout all I do in a recreational sense... That -n- fuck up punk-ass nuggs' on sum freestyle tips over my bangen ass trax, so yea u can call me madd dope....

Reppin dat DopeCity USA 4Life!!!
nameenz, na yada?.. haha

Is there n e other ebonic-ass nuggas on here!? I don't think I seen one yet.... All good 'do, I respect my peer drug user homiez for who/wut/how they be on dat na-tru-al tip. Type how ya speak, however yo ish flo mane! lol... I'm out, holla!

This is going to go totally off subject but I hate gay people that talk with a lisp.

You might be born gay... but you aren't born a fembot.

What this guy is doing is sort of the same thing. Just talk the language we know so that you can communicate what you are trying to say.

No offense, you were cool about my joke, but when you did it again it made me think of that.

Peace bro.

I'm very intersted in trying this out, but I have a few questions.

I've orally consumed OC, snorted it (my primary way) and IVed it. IV was my favorite, but it didn't really last as long as I'd hoped. I enjoy the duration of the high I get when I eat the pills, but I don't get as high as I'd like. I love to snort the pills, but again, they don't seem to last long enough (although I admit, they could last 5 days and it still wouldn't be long enough, haha).

So my questions are:

1. Do I need to worry about the solution dripping out? Do I need to lie down for a few minutes after plugging to insure it stays in there?

2. I usually consume about 60-80 mgs at once to get as high as I'd like to get, but when I IVed I only needed about 15-20 mgs to get a nice buzz, would 20 mgs be enough for me plugged?

Thanks in advance.

K got a couple of questions Can anybody help??? first pill is kinda orange or tangerine in color is this generic? The markings are G 164. Can you bang this?? HOW do I prep this for that? Oh ya these are 80's thanx in advance.

damn, I have ~40 mgs of morphine...im woozy of needles...you think it would be better to plug it or snort it??

and would it be good to use the method described here (syringe)