• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Post your favorite healthy link!

MichaelFelder said:
it was nice to see some good health links
my favorite is menshealth.com
Yes, menshealth has some good articles...I usually trust the more commercial sites when it comes to my health.

This site let's you know the calories in anything and everything you eat! I love it. It's put me on the right track to eating better that's for sure:

Calorie King

http://scoobysworkshop.com/

"This website shows you how to get in fantastic shape by working out inexpensively at home. Lose fat, gain muscle, get stronger, improve endurance, sleep better, and improve your mood through exercise. Even if you don't want to be a big bodybuilder, bodybuilding is a very important part of your fitness program. Building strength in your pecs (chest), biceps/triceps (arms), core, abs, and legs not only makes you perform better in sports buts prevents injuries in everyday activities."

www.marksdailyapple.com

Great website about living healthily the primal way. With lots of information about food and fitness. Debunking a lot of the conventional wisdom myths like fat making you fat and carbs being good for you.

When I was in college my fitness instructor made us log in to fitday.com daily. It is sorta like weight watchers. Watching Dr. Oz can be helpfull