• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Whats That Black Crap in My Crack Pipe

mr king said:
another thing arnt there two types of pipes pyrex,and glass?????
Pyrex is glass, just very thick. Something you want when heat at high temperature is in contact with it.

i like the thick ones they hold the heat much better i hate letting crystle re-form all the time seems to destroy it
thank u cowboyo

sorry to hijack ur thred tiger

ive always found pinoy gear to find a white at most slightly white-yellowish residue left on the foil. people there dont have money to have crackpipes so its all chased on foil

dont have a cry ppl, the black shit is most likely glucose and im interested in what Koston said bout smoking the shit from the stove, ive neva done it coz i find no need to, i think its scummy but i know some1 who did, whats wrong with it?

Well, if it's not melting the first time, it's not meth. Therefore you're smoking some "whatever" which will (a) not get you high and (b) fuck up your lungs.

And peeker just a tip on bluelight etiquette, if you're polite to us we'll be nice back. The guys on here are certainly not stupid, in fact some of the most knowledgeable harm reductionists in Australia post here (no, I'm not one of them! ;)) Respect where it's due eh.

Think about how hot the shit would be ? Very. Heats up the pipe very quick so the vapour hasn't cooled once it reaches your mouth/throat.

Not a nice burn.

Fuck smoking RESIN.

No point crying over spilt milk.

Use a skewer(sp?) and use the stove method to clean the pipe. Cool it down run it through water (make sure its not hot) then scrub with skewer. Then repeat stove method.

thats what i was thinkin phaze dancer but i wasnt 100%
over the weekend i got my self a pyrex crack billy fuking mad makes shard last twice as long and smoth as silk better with out water i think