Whose your inspiration?

I was gonna ask if it was him, but I remeber from my tatto thread, Giza was the only one who answered and he said he had a tat on his forearm

I like how I remember that, but not huge shit like whole events that happen to me.

For physique alone I would definitely have to say Monica Brant. She has great symmetry and is able to look muscular & feminine at the same time, although her face is starting to look a little gaunt from all the dieting.

My inspiration for the soul is this man. Whenever I'm feeling lazy and feel like blowing off my workout, I read his story and drag my butt to the gym.

Of the pictures that Giza posted, how does one get his middle back to do that. I really am trying to get a back like that and while my lats are great, my middle and lower back need help.

thats guys the opposite, his lats blow, but his mid back is okay.

The best excercise for building the muscles that run down your spine on both sides (mid back muscles you could call em), is you take a lat pull down machine, and you unhook the lat bar, and instead hook up a V bar, they look like an upside down V with 2 handles coming out the two ends of the V. When you use this, you will feel all the muscles in your 'mid back' doing the work as opposed to your lats. Alternatively if you cant get a V-bar attachment, you can at least use a very close handed grip on the lat bar, meaning instead of holding the wide outside handles, bring your hands to the center of the bar till they are practically touching eachother, and then pull.