Whose your inspiration?

dbighead2 said:
But really, if you want that Brad Pitt look, alls you need is tight skin, and some cardio, you'll be there in no time.

If only it were that easy...... Probably need some hardcore cosmetic surgery to look anything like him.

some girls don't realize the difference between cut and jacked. I knew a girl who thought eminem was "jacked".

I def. like the semi jacked look.. I used to go crazy over the huge muscles but for some reason Its pretty much indifferent for me. I have found for me I love my guy around 180.
But overall woman really dont care what a guy looks like.. Many times how handsome someone looks is continually changing based on how that person treats them. Even the most handsome guy in the world can look the ugliest if their character changes

Soundtrack said:
How much do you guys think he weighed in Fight Club? To be fair, I also think the lighting helped him out a bit in that movie.

About 175 and 6/7% bf- just watched it tonight. And to be honest he only has about 2 inches on his arms and better abs than me. Nowt else....

Not me. I'm currently at 232 and 9% b/f. So obviously a lot of people have more defined abs than I have. And if you wanna look like Brad Pitt, you need millions of dolars, hours a day to blow with a personal trainer, a tanning salon and a lot of Winstrol.

Anyway, this forum was about inspiration. Another one of my idols, is a guy named Pavel Tsatsouline. You can view his books he has written at www.dragondoor.com I owe his training techniques to my strength gains. Although he is not huge, they have videos oh him Bench pressing 475 and he only weighs 180. I don't know how much he deadlifts but it was extremely impressive. He is another fine specimen from mother Russia.

My inspiration:

415BarryJACKEDBonds.jpg

=D ;)

Yuo only have to line ron coleman up against arnie to see how far the stupidity of steroids has gone...

So realisticly how long would it take to gain a physique similar to this? With/Without steroids? I'm assuming 4 years minimum.

First off that guys oiled up, so really, dont even take a physique serious when the only shit you see is oiled up shit, oil can turn rolls of fat into 6 packs. Also, something looks very wrong with that guys physique, I just dont like the way hes developed, thats not appealing at all. Looks like he has a lil gyno, look at his pointy nipple areas, disgusting they should be flat against his chest not pinnacling out.

Below is more the physique id recommend trying to acheive. Albeit the person below needs better trap and lat development, the BF%, vascularity and definition levels are on par with what I feel is most aesthetically pleasing.

Attachments

• doublebi.jpg
    doublebi.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 231
yeah I hate that dudes build. He is way too vascular, and his chest looks messed up.

Giza, who is that dude? He has a pretty good build. How is his chest looking?

I'm trying not to sound gay as fuck here hahaha